PDA

View Full Version : New pokemon games! (Kinda new games:D)

Kokomo
21st September 2003, 07:49 PM
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/game/fireleaf.html

Well seems were gettings some remakes.;)

Even though I've spent hundreds of hours on red and blue I actually want this game.

SWAMPERT1
21st September 2003, 07:58 PM
umm....this is old news:yes:

Kokomo
21st September 2003, 09:01 PM
i know but I haven't seen anyone comment on it.

SageofLaughter
21st September 2003, 09:18 PM
I pray that Nintendo doesn't screw this up, although there's a high chance they might.

PNT510
21st September 2003, 10:15 PM
Anyword on a Red/Blue remake for the States?

Cheesey
22nd September 2003, 10:46 AM
Not only the USA, the U got red and blue too. I want once/both of these games because they just seem like they're going to be SO much more playable. IMO RS is the best but I don't know whether that's because it seems far, far more playable than the other versions. If the originals are remade, then the original pokemon will return *glomps Bulbasaur* o.o;;;; I have a... thing... with Bulbasaur ._. The graphics will be greatly improved and surely they'll put in things like registering items to the select button. They have to x.X; But the original all over again... Ahhh ^^

PS SWAMPERT1, even if it may be old news you could still put some other opinions on it... ~_~'

Razola
22nd September 2003, 11:19 AM
Any word of any changes (Gym Leaders are harder, pokemon rarity mixes up, Day/Night system, etc.) or, more importantly, if Johto is going to be included?

While I could see Nintendo releasing this then doing the metals next.

Does this mean that the e-Reader cards do not unlock the unobtainables? Because why spend 3-5 dollars on a pack of random pokemon when you can pay 20-35 once and get 100+ of the old ones?

Pewter City Geodude
22nd September 2003, 02:36 PM
I really don't think the inclusion of Johto should even be an issue here. The games are remakes of Red and Green, not Gold and Silver.

SWAMPERT1
23rd September 2003, 09:47 PM
Ok time for my oppinion. personaly ill buy both games for i LOVE RPG games. i just hope they dont leave out parts of the game such as were u find certain pokemon.

Silent Dragonfly
24th September 2003, 02:16 AM
Things I expect to see:
Registering items on Select
Breeding at Day Care Center
Improved graphics (duh)
RuSa tradebacks
Possibility to obtain GSC evos and pre-evos of RBY pokes.

Things I hope to see:
The return of Day and Night
Having different encounter rates based on time of day (eg. Houndour and Hoothoot at night and Pidgey and Sentret in day.)
The good ol' RBY fast saving (not having to confirm 10 times whether I want to save)

Razola
24th September 2003, 11:08 AM
I would like to see a good TM list (something different from R/S) with lots of good TMs for sale (again, TMs different from R/S).

Either that or the return of Missingno!

woz
24th September 2003, 02:36 PM
i'd imagine the TM list would be basically the same as RBY...with a few exceptions of course. hopefully they will get rid of **** moves like bide and rage and give us some new TMs from RuSa.

Jash Thor
24th September 2003, 09:38 PM
I really hope they keep the names Fire Red and Leaf Green. They're cool sounding. But since we had blue I expect Water Blue or Aqua Blue. I really hope they don't change the names.

Ultimate Pikachu
26th September 2003, 08:19 PM
Red and Blue updated. I've known this for a while. I hope you can pick boy or girl.

Razola
27th September 2003, 01:00 AM
I am definitely going to get this now. The free wireless link they are bundling with the games is very nice.

For once, Nintendo isn't completely ripping us off.