PDA

View Full Version : Advance Generation Episode #320: Enter Misty! Togepi and the Kingdom of Illusions!

Hanada Tattsu
22nd September 2003, 10:55 AM
Next On In Japan

Advance Generation Episode #320: Enter Misty! Togepi and the Kingdom of Illusions!

Initial First Thoughts

Yes! I am so happy that my favorite character in the world is coming back to Pokemon after weeks in exile! She is coming back! Yes, Misty is finally returning! I hope she brings Horsea! Anyways, this is a good chance for Misty to reclaim her rightful spot on Pokemon, hopefully replacing May and Max in the process. As for the secondary plot of the episode, it is easy to say that Misty brings Togepi with her, so here we go!

Analysis of the Preview

First, we see the usual red/orange background of Groudon, and then we see Misty and Togepi (wow, so it is confirmed that she brought Togepi with her, and she is in her new white outfit, which is oh so hot) walking out of the dark, and we see Ash, Pikachu, and Brock waving at her, as May and Max watch on behind. Then, we see Misty in the middle of two egg thingies that look like Togepi's shell, but because of the color, it may be a Togetic! Then, we see something crumbling, but we don't know what, as the scene is aimed at Ash, Pikachu, May, Max, and Brock who watch on horrified.Then, we see some wierd king guy, who is the king of the Togepi Kingdom in the Desert, snap his fingers, and a Shedinja appears above his head. We then see Misty grab Togepi, almost drop it, but then grab it in again. We then see two Ninjask fire what seems to be a Hyper Beam at Ash, Pikachu, Misty, Togepi, Brock, May, and Max, who appear to run away from the beam, which causes a huge explosion. We then see a girl who is holding a Togepi look toward us, and we see the king glare at the screen, and we then see Ash and Pikachu battling a Njnjask, as Pikachu is using its Thunderbolt, and finally Brock drooling over two girls (not May and Misty) in the Togepi Kingdom while Misty drags him away, ear and all, while Ash looks on. We then see the Togepi King, and Misty and May in front of him, getting angry. We then see the king saying something, with a picture of his palace behind him, and we then see Misty throwing a Lure Ball, obviously Corsola's, which means she brought Togepi and Corsola with her. We finally see the blue/aqua background of Kyogre and the episode title.

Location of the Group

This is a new section I made, it basically tells where the group are at this point, compared to the game. Right now, Ash, Pikachu, Misty, Togepi, Brock, May, and Max are at the Desert on Route 111, heading for Fallarbor Town, where May will compete (and hopefully lose) in the contest.

Picture of the Week

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_ag/2_yokoku/img/044.jpg

It's a picture of Misty, with Togepi in her arms, throwing Corsola's Lure Ball.

Final Thoughts

This seems like an excellent episode, after all, Misty is finally returning! I can't believe it! YES! And she has a HOT new outfit, if you don't mind me saying so, and likewise, we know she is bringing Togepi and Corsola, and hopefully some other ones, like Horsea. This is going to be a two part episode, by the way.

Next Week...

Next week is Advance Generation Episode #321, known as Toward the Illusions! Togepi's Paradise! This is obviously the conclusion to this week's episode, and the title hints that Togepi may leave. :( Oh well, at least Misty stays! YAY!

Until next time, hope you enjoyed it!

Sayonara!

Sweet Mystic Mew
22nd September 2003, 11:09 AM
Thanx for info:)

I like Misty a lot too, and I feel really happy. She coming back! :D
I hope she will stay in anime 4ever. Who knows? Maybe her Togepi will evolve? I hope, Togepi will stay with Misty:rolleyes:

Hanada Tattsu
22nd September 2003, 01:20 PM
Yeah, I'm excited too, if you look in the preview, it looks like a Togetic is carrying Misty or something, do you think this Togetic could be Misty's evolved Togepi?

Speculate.

DannyBoy
22nd September 2003, 02:10 PM
Wow, I cant wait for this one! I don't think Togepi will evolve in this eppie but maybe in the next one but I feel it wont because the next one says "Togepi's Paradise" in it. So that shows it still will be Togepi next episode. But I hope it does evolve. It will be cool to finally see it!

Mikey
22nd September 2003, 02:15 PM
Good preview Hanada. Can't wait to write up a guide for this episode, just one little thingie. There's already a thread on this that Miku-whatever made. Just thought I'd be helpful since there is no point in having two.;)

Fire_Convoy
22nd September 2003, 06:41 PM
I'm glad that Misty is returning, but that new outfit doesn't seem very interesting. Maybe once I see a still shot instead of an action pose I will change my mind.

Andrew
22nd September 2003, 07:53 PM
I've got a sneaking suspicion that Togetic is actually Togepi's mother/father and they're going to take it back to the delightful world of eggs. Or something to that effect.

On the other hand, there's a slight chance Soul Sucker may evolve. Its always been pretty happy really...

Hanada Tattsu
23rd September 2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by OzAndrew
I've got a sneaking suspicion that Togetic is actually Togepi's mother/father and they're going to take it back to the delightful world of eggs. Or something to that effect.

On the other hand, there's a slight chance Soul Sucker may evolve. Its always been pretty happy really...

LOL Andy, maybe, it could be a situation like the Larvitar/Tyranitar where during the explosion in Grandpa Canyon, Togepi's egg got seperated from the parent Togetic, and they want it back.

Also, I know Mikey, but Mikachu's only had the translation, mine tells about the clip. :O

Besides, this episode is a big enough to get two threads. ;) Thanks though.

Light_Togetic
23rd September 2003, 01:28 PM
Yay! Can't really express the kind of happiness this episode makes me feel! Anyway, I love the idea of a Togepi-centered story that isn't really boring. I like Togepi, and although it has been a bit annoying, I still think of it as a big part of the anime. IMO, it's not Togepi's fault that Misty got all 'mothery' when it came. That was Misty's fault. Or the writers. Whichever you'd like to see it as.

Anyway, I hope Togepi evolves! (For obvious reasons... my name on here ain't Light_Togetic for nothing!) I'm very much looking forward to seeing this episode. ^^

Zak
23rd September 2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
Besides, this episode is a big enough to get two threads. ;) Thanks though.

I have to disagree there. But since both threads contain valid info that each of the others may not include.... *takes out mod-glue*...

Well, anyways nice translation Hanada! :)

I was kinda curious as to what those yellow blobs with Togepi's egg pattern are... I highly doubt they are Togetics, IMO they are just scenery-signs of the Togepi Dimension... heh, you saw in the Unown episode and in the 3rd movie and in some other examples how when they shift through dimensions and realities, they have odd and strange sceneries... Hmmm...

~Zak

Rocketboy
23rd September 2003, 05:04 PM
I CAN'T WAIT TILL THIS EPISODE WILL HIT AMERICA!!!!!!!!!! MISTY IS COMING BACK!!!!

Hanada Tattsu
26th September 2003, 01:11 AM
Just to let you guys know, Togepi does indeed evolve in this episode, finally, into a Togetic. We do not know if it will stay or leave though.