PDA

View Full Version : The Beauty Pagent Winner - Psi Yam!

Andrew
28th December 2002, 06:26 PM
Here's the new Beauty Pagent Winner of New England Psi Yam! His good looks, personality and pearly whites enabled him to win! Say hello to the Beauty Pagent Winner! *Takes off sash and crown on BBP who exits the stage but not before he puts it on Psi Yam*

Ok I'm sorry. Lol... Congratulations on being the new Fanfic mod dude! While its sad to see BBP Resign, its nice to see someone new get the job ^^ But now you're the Baby Mod of TPM :P So I know you'll do well and good luck ^^

dratinihaunter13
28th December 2002, 06:48 PM
little did you know, becoming a mod is soley based on good looks and attractiveness. they wouldn't accept me until i put on an evening gowwwthat's enough of that story, congrats psi! glad to see you become a moderator and i'm confident you'll do great. sorry to see you go b, but as long as you feel alright about what you're doing. come back.

Psi Yamaneko
28th December 2002, 08:54 PM
Uhm...as winner my first move is for World Peace. ^^; This is kinda unexpected. I'll do what I can around my classes but luckily this is a sturdy group and we don't get alot of jerks and SPAMmers. (Aside from me of course :P )

Damian Silverblade
28th December 2002, 11:12 PM
Hey Psi, congrats :).

Even though you may say otherwise, it makes me happy to know someone capable and trustworthy is minding my old spot here now.

Good luck with everything!

Mewfour
29th December 2002, 12:07 PM
Ah, I'm pretty much a veteran around here, and I blew my chance at a mod spot years ago.... Oh bother. Here's lookin at you, Psi.