PDA

View Full Version : A Few Questions!

Totodile Colone
28th December 2002, 07:48 PM
OKAY, I do not have this game YET! So, I need some feedback with a few questions fer the ppl who have this game.

1. What are the 3 pokes that you get to pick from? Char, Bulb, Squr, Chick, Cynt, Toto? Or diffrent ones?

2. What poke is the STRONGEST one in the game? (The strongest new one, I mean)

3. Where do you start and who is the Professor in the beggining? Kento, Johto, or somewhere else? Oak, or that other guy?

Thanks. Hopefully, Ill get some help! Please supply some pics of the 3 pokes in the beggining, if you can.

Cyber Dragon
28th December 2002, 08:29 PM
1) The types are Fire/Water/Grass (As Always). They are Treecko (Grass), Torchic (Fire), and Mudkip (Water). Once they are fully evolved in their third stage, however, Torchic becomes Fire/Fighting and Mudkip becomes Water/Ground. Treecko remains the same type in its final form.

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs001.png http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs004.png http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs007.png

|-Treecko-||-Torchic-||-Mudkip-|

2) Strongest? Who knows. Any pokemon could be the strongest. But if you are talking about legendaries, Rekkuza is probably the strongest. Or maybe even Deokishisu...

3) Mishiro Town (I think I got the spelling right), and Professor Odamaki (I think I spelled it right too, mind me) is the new professor.

Chrisodeo
28th December 2002, 10:57 PM
1. Torchic (evolves into Fire/Fighting), Mudkip (evolves into Water/Ground), and Treecko (evolves into Grass)

2. Rekkuuza has the highest stat total, tied with M2, Houou, Lugia.
Kyogre, Groudon, and Kek-King run a close second, 10 points lower. Kyogre is only available in Sapphire, Groudon is only available in Ruby, and Kek-king is like Snorlax, except is has 2 previous forms, and you can catch unlimited of the 1st form.
Deokishisu has the highest Special Attack. He's currently unavailable in either version.
Tekkanin has the highest Speed (over Trode even!) His lowest form is fairly common in forests.
Kek-king has the highest Attack. See above note about him.
Reji-Rock has the highest Defense. One of the legendary trio.
Reji-Ice has the highest Special Defense. Another legendary trio-er.
Wobbuffet has the highest HP. Blissey ain't available yet in RuSa.

3. Proffessor Odomaki is the guy that gives ya the starter. He's chased by a Pochiena, and gives you the starter to save him. It takes place in neither Kanto nor Johto. I can't remember the darn name! It's driving me up the wall now!

Raichu748
28th December 2002, 11:06 PM
The new place is Houen.

*really likes the 3rd charmander pic in totodile colone's sig*

It's sooooo CUUUUUTE!!! @_@

*squeezes*

Totodile Colone
29th December 2002, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Raichu748
The new place is Houen.

*really likes the 3rd charmander pic in totodile colone's sig*

It's sooooo CUUUUUTE!!! @_@

*squeezes*

XD Lol, its very cute XD Thats why I put it in my signature! :P

Ratiosu
29th December 2002, 01:00 PM
Ah, yes Charmander is the best :) and this is one of the best gif of him i've seen. Did you make it?

Oddish17
29th December 2002, 01:29 PM
That charmander gif isn't that great. All it does is waddle back and forth, before making a mock attempt at a flamethrower.

Anyways, if you want pics of any of the new pokemon, TPM's got them all. Look around at the Ruby/Sapphire section, it's got pics and any other information you may be looking for. Since you seem to know nothing about the new games, you may want to look there.

Ratiosu
29th December 2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Oddish17
That charmander gif isn't that great. All it does is waddle back and forth, before making a mock attempt at a flamethrower.

Well, its a gif not a video :rolleyes:

Oddish17
29th December 2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Ratiosu
Well, its a gif not a video :rolleyes:

Wonderful observation, Sherlock. With your intelligence, why do you waste your time hanging around a Pokemon board?

I have seen better animated gifs of Charmander.

Ratiosu
29th December 2002, 02:29 PM

I have seen better animated gifs of Charmander.

Congratulation, here's your medal..

Oddish17
29th December 2002, 04:00 PM
Congratulations. I was just stating my opinion, I have seen better. I don't seem to remember asking for yours, though.

MetaKnight89
29th December 2002, 06:06 PM
Congratulations. I was just stating my opinion, I have seen better. I don't seem to remember asking for yours, though. Meh...its te charmander one so far on the TPM board ive seen. Oddish, im not sure other people asked for yours either. There IS freedom of speech. That charmander gif is incredibly realistic.
O and Totodile colone, Kekin is strong but it has some trait of only attacking once every 2 turns or someting.