PDA

View Full Version : *~ Kage and Youkai~* (I got a digital camera thingy..)

Bulbasaur4
23rd September 2003, 09:51 PM
I got an online camera, but it takes photos too but they are not the best. The pictures look small... but that's okay, at least I can show a basic idea of some of my pictures.

So here is one I drew of Kage and Youkai, they are characters of Kuro_Espeon and I from a Dragonball rPG. Of course, they are not saiyans and rather evil but very cool all the same. They sort of have a, 'carefree' and 'i don't care what you think of me' additude.

^ ^ Look, comments, suggest or whatever you feel like but most of all... enjoy!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bulbasaur4
24th September 2003, 09:03 PM
Youkai: ...
Kage: they shall all pay for their *ahem* - *throws arms up and fire suddenly emits*
Youkai: ... this calls for back up.
Kage: Me!
Youkai: Actually I was thinking of a little espeon..
Kage: O.O;

Well.. since my other picture never got any replies, here is a little espeon I just drew in a minute to quickly get my topic up and add a chibi picture of an Espeon.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Razola
24th September 2003, 09:06 PM
Not bad. The bunny...thing is a little simplistic but good. The two people look a lot alike though...are they twins?

Bulbasaur4
24th September 2003, 09:10 PM
The little espeon was a thing I did with pen and computer paper with out pencil or anything... so it was just a basic sketch and I purposefully made it simplistic so I wouldn't make mistakes and because it chibi.
Kage and Youkai are assasin partners, in color they look much different but their face shapes are based the same.

Razola
24th September 2003, 09:13 PM
I guess I just like the "sketchy" style rather than the cold computer clean-up.

It's good work...and yet another reason why I'm consider taking an art class next semester.