PDA

View Full Version : ~/~X-Pokes: Recreation~\~(SIGN UP NOW!!^^'')

Totodile Lover
28th December 2002, 09:18 PM
At the beginning of the second millenium Team Rocket made a technolological achievement by creating Mewtwo. However Mewtwo escaped and deleted all memory of its creation from the Rockets’ minds. But…The information remained.
For 20 years Team Rocket began working on creating new species of pokemon which they named “MergedPokes” or “M-Pokes” for short. They were clones of the legendary pokemon Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Celebi, Latias and Latios.
The experiment was a success so the newly created M-Pokes wre released into the wild. However, their instincts told them not to adapt to their placed enviroments and escaped to Mewtwo’s island to hide with the other poke-clones.
Now Team Rocket began to panic. They no longer had the DNA of the legendary pokemon and it was too risky to even attempt to retrieve some. They needed to try something else. They mixed together DNA of different pokemon but the tests didn’t prove as effective.
In the end Team Rocket decided to take the pokemon DNA and add it to the DNA of the most successful mammal on the planet. Humans. And create powerful hybrids the likes that had never been seen before.
A few Team Rocket agents infiltrated the Blackthorn hospital and collected a group of DNA samples. The samples were taking back to the base and the first hybrids were born. Rocket scientists were put in charge and watched carefully as the Hybrids grew and matured.
Two years after the Hybrids births an undercover cop discovered that Team Rocket was up to something and a full out investigation was planned. Fearing that the experiment would go to waste the Rockets transported their creations away from the base to locations all over Jhoto.
They were given to Rocket agents who were assigned to care and look after them as though they were the parents.

~/~16 years later~/~

Suspecting that their abilities would soon be awakening the Rocket parents sent them away to a bording school located in the middle of a forest on Goldenrod’s outskirts. Here the Rockets were able to observe their subjects in the utmost secrecy.
For the first few months they were settled. Each one using his or her unique personalities to settle in to their new enviroment. Although they each saw one another, and some even spoke, none of them could have guessed just how similar they were.
They thought they had their lives sorted. But then their past began to catch up with them. Making dramatical impacts on them all…

SIGN-UP FORM
Human
Name:
Personality:
Popularity Rating: (on a scale of 1-10. 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest.) ((No I haven’t gone crazy but seeing as this is half School RPG))
Other:
Pokemon
Name: (what do you call your pokemon?)
Looks:
Personality:
Attacks: (2 at the most to start off with and keep them weak. Your characters are only just realising they have these powers remember?)
Other:

~TL~

DarkBlastoise
29th December 2002, 12:00 AM
im a little confused..do our pokemon have these "extraordinary" powers, or do we?

Samchu
29th December 2002, 04:24 AM
You do. You can be turn into these new breeds of pokemon but your charcters are only beginning to find that out now.

Human
Name: Sam Omaras
Looks: Just like Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars2
Personality: He knows there's something about him that's different and so does every person he's ever met in any school he's ever been to. He was always made an outcast because he couldn't explain why he was different and he himself didn't know. So when he turned 13 he decided to not even bother trying to know people and became a rebel.
Popularity Rating: 1 (he has about 2 close friends who help him with his practical jokes)
Other: None
Pokemon
Name: Sparinite (what I couldn't think up anything good)
Looks: He's like a dragonite except that he's much thiner, his wings are a little bigger and have a spike on the corner nearest to his head. He has two large horns and a long powerful tail. His body is covered in gold scales.
Personality: Same as human
Attacks: Thundershock, agility

P.S Hey TL glad u started it! Just thought I should add that u CAN use your attacks whilst you're in human form. Incase any of you were wondering.

Ghost
29th December 2002, 07:55 AM
Human
Name:
Looks: Like Goku from DBZ only he has Green Eyes, White Shirt instead of Blue and those Orange Overalls except they are black.
Personality: Smart,Friendly Doesn't talk alot.
Popularity Rating: 2
Other: He is the exact oppisite of Corey. He's just like Allan from the OLD OLD X pokes. If any B.S. happens like the X Pokes 2, Ban me ok? Cause I don't wanna cause any trouble so I can still be your guys' friend.

Pokemon
Name: Morpho
Looks: Like a Phanpy but Black and the Morpho has Onyx stripes where Phanpy's stripes were.
Personality: Same as Human
Attacks: Recover, Tackle
Other: Isn't a Jack*** like Corey.

DarkBlastoise
29th December 2002, 12:35 PM
okay still a little bit confused, why would we have pokemon if we coul become pokemon?

Human
Name: Morbrid Chaos
Sex: male
Looks: has black spikey hair, but it droops all over his face, he wears black clothing of all of his favourite bands, Disturbed, System of a Down, Fear Factory, and Linkin Park. Also has purple eyes that the ladies cannot resist (hehe)
Personality: Hes withdrawn from the world, no one talks to him because their afraid of him...Morbrid only listens to music and gives the usual insult every once in a while..but even in class he never raises his hand....
Popularity Rating: 1 (only cuz everyone hates him)

Pokemon
Name: Despair
Species: Sneasel
Looks: like a normal female Sneasel except shes got indigo skin and black ears...
Attacks: Shadow Ball and Ice Punch
Other: Conforts her master and tries to make him change but so far she hasnt accomplished that task yet...

and, yes its a stupid question, what happened the last time u guys tried this? u dont have to answer but id like to know so it dont happen to me...

Samchu
29th December 2002, 02:55 PM
Hey sorry you don't undestand DB. We don't have Pokemon, we turn into them, that's what it's based on. Sorry if it wasn't very clear but that's the idea.
The last X-Pokes? Well the first one ended, very sadly, and the second one died. But now there's this one which should hopefully be a lot more successful.

Oh and Raven, good to see the old Alan back again!

Totodile Lover
30th December 2002, 11:20 AM
*jumps for joy*
Alan's Back!!!
*^_^*
Yeah sam you explain, I'm not good with the whole explaining thing.
DB your in when you change your sign up form alittle.
Name:Jennifer
Looks: um.. Can you picture J.Lo? Then you get her looks. :P:P
Personality:Out-going, Friendly, power hungry.
Popularity Rating: 10
Other:....
Pokemon
Name: Aragon
Looks: Human Sized Dragon, With four bird like wings, letting her fly. Wears Armor, like a knight.
Personality: Power hungry and evil. But might change
Attacks:
Komaria Sword Strike: Swings the sword hard and fast, very weak at this level.
Elven Bow: First level, very weak attack, she fires arrows.
Other: Her X-poke form was based on medieval.

Samchu
31st December 2002, 04:50 PM
Come on peeps lets hav a few more sign-ups.

Lulu
1st January 2003, 12:10 PM
Hey this sounds cool.:wave:

Human
Name:Gracie Hart
Looks:Look like Bianca in her halter top and white jeans in 10 things i hate about you.
personality:Kind,funny,friendly,smart,sweet and cool.
Pop rating:10 8)

Pokemon
Name:Valefore
looks:Like valfore from ff10 but in gold
personality:srong and outgoing.
Attacks:fire and ember
other:none:no:

Samchu
2nd January 2003, 04:23 PM
*Jumps up and down anxiously*
Can we start yet? Can we start yet?

galaxy
3rd January 2003, 02:08 PM
cool I've heard alot of praise about this

HUMAN
NAME:Joe Harris
LOOKS:LIKE GARETH GATES
PERSONALITY:ARROGANT YET A BIG KID LOVES MUCKING AROUND AND GETTING INTO TROUBLE
POP RATING:10

POKEMON
NAME:EDDY GORDO (AFTER TEKKEN 3)
LOOKS:LIKE ENTEI BUT WITH WINGS
PERSONALITY:TOUGH LOVES DOING THING SOLO
ATTACKS:FLY,FIRE WHEEL,AGILITY AND CRUNCH
OTHER:LEARNS NEW MOVES QUICKLY

HEY I HOPE THAT'S OKAY SORRY I WROTE ALL IN CAPITALS MY COMPUTTERS PLAYING UP :wave:

Keyblade Master
5th January 2003, 01:57 AM
Human
Name: Samantha Green
Looks: Looks like the girl from crystal version but hair down, no hat, and purple hair.
Personality: A loner, sweet, kind, brave
Popularity Rating: 1
Other: She has no friends as of yet.....
Pokemon
Name: Spitfire
Looks: A cross between a dragonite and a charizard.
Personality: Like Samantha
Attacks: Flamethrower and Ember

Totodile Lover
5th January 2003, 02:02 AM
GraCais for all people who joined, I'll be starting it soon. (very soon for that)
Your all in, if you haven't firgured that out yet.
Anyway, GraCais again, and hopefully it actually gets somewhere.

EVme15
5th January 2003, 02:20 PM
I wanna join! :D

Human
Name: Kayla
Looks: Tohru, from Fruit Basket. (http://www.time-catcher.com/~fruitz/chara_tohru.jpg)
Personality: She's nice and very kind. Tries to help out a lot, but occasionally just gets in the way. Can be really annoying at times.
Popularity Rating: 5 (YEAH! Halfway!)
Other: Erm, no?

Pokemon
Name: Gryfo
Looks: A crystal-collored griffon with blue wings and aqua-colored eyes.
Personality: Mostly like Kayla, except a little less annoying.
Attacks: Ice Beam and Gust. (those k?)
Other: Can fly. Not the attack, but fly in general. Is an ice/flying type.

Arnen
5th January 2003, 03:50 PM
I almost forgot to sign up for this >.< *imitates trumpet fanfare* I am here!!

-~Human-~
~Name: Taden Hothnight
~Age: 16
~Gender: M
~Looks: Medium hight, slightly muscular build, silver hair, pale blue eyes. Wears a dove-grey T-shirt and dark grey pants with a brown overcoat. Sometimes wears leather gauntlets.
~Personality; Cold and antisocial, he doesn't really like people. And people don't really like him.
~Popularity Rating: 3
~Other: Erm... He can still use Ice powers in human form?
~-Pokemon-~
-Name: Ki (Ice and Flying-type)
-Looks: Ever seen Reign of Fire? Sorta like those dragons, only the wings are on the back instead of the arms, and he's dark blue with silver claws, horns, fangs, and webbing in the wings. Eyes are yellow and cat-like that turn chrome-colored when he attacks. Oh, and he's smaller, only about 9' with 5 1/2' of tail.
-Personality: Same as Taden.
-Attacks: Ice Beam, Fly
-Other: He can stand the coldest temperatures... And, um, hi :wave:

When's this starting?

Totodile Lover
5th January 2003, 04:25 PM
EVme: Your in. What color is that type? I can never get it. -.-

Nabooru: I thought you wouldn't sign up. Took you long enough.

anyway, I'm very busy. Gracias for joining, and for those who are from the first two, TY for joning again.

Arnen
5th January 2003, 04:29 PM
You're welcome :D Yeah my old char was boring so I made up a new one :D

BTW Reign of Fire ownz j00!!! Boo-yah! 8)

Totodile Lover
5th January 2003, 04:31 PM
Yes I noticed you had a new character. Anyway.
I've seen riegne of Fire, I LOVED it.

EVme15
5th January 2003, 04:33 PM
You mean this color? Magenta, my fave!
I've never seen it, regretted. Sounds really good from what I'ver read.

Totodile Lover
5th January 2003, 04:44 PM
Ty Evme.
It's really, good, And I'll start the RPG now.
(TY lord for giving me time)

~TL~

Arnen
5th January 2003, 04:50 PM
eVme, you've never seen Reign of Fire? :o Do you have DirecTV? It's on pay-per-view! Rent it if you got it!

Hehehe, it's such a great movie, I've only seen it twice and I LOVE it!

M1ND G4ME
6th January 2003, 12:42 AM
a friend told me about this and it sounds cool.

SIGN-UP FORM
Human
Name:Hunter
Looks: Like Lance with jet black hair
Personality: Outgoing Yet Mysterious
Popularity Rating: 9

Pokemon
Name:
Looks:Like Lance with jet black hair,Wings Like Moltres' growing upwards on his back,Wings like Articunos growing downwards
Personality: Is weirded out by learning to fly and outgoing
Attacks:Elemental Punch=(Right hand=fire,Left hand=ice)
Other:Uses Powers for good

~GW7~

I think thats what im supposed to do

DarkDragonRage
6th January 2003, 04:52 PM
Name:Inga
Looks:Shoulder length brown hair,rootbeer brown eyes,avarage hight.Drop Dead gorgeous as consitterd by many guys.
Personality:Evil,Devious,Scheming,Computer Hacking,Assasin like mind.BAD TEMPER
Popularity:4

Name:Nodegamra
Looks:(Fire/Electric)Same as Inga only vampire like teeth,angel wings,tiger tail,black tank top,black pants,and silver tiped hair.
Personality:Same only amplified by 10x.
Attacks:Hell Fire,Hevens Charm,Fly.

Totodile Lover
6th January 2003, 05:01 PM
ok to people your aceepted now post plz.