PDA

View Full Version : owned sig...

soggy_cardboard
24th September 2003, 01:54 AM
my sig is now "owned."

i got told this:
That's just as well, because it's one CP log in from being owned.

wat does CP log mean?
control panel?

and why did modage "own" my sig?

im so confused...:confused:

pls help

wats wrong with my sig? too long/big ? what?
===================================
im guessing it *was* too long.

i dont see why you cant give the person a warning, or just to cut the last line off or something. i didnt have mine saved, forgot where the gif was, and lost all my captured/adopted info.

GreenShirT
24th September 2003, 08:12 AM
Your sig was owned probably because it was too big. Please refer to this helpful guide. Sig Guide (http://www.angelfire.com/me/SuzieW/sig.html)

The length on TPM is 20 lines I believe and if you cant count to 20 you dont deserve a warning your stupidity warrents deletion :wave:

Little_Pikachu
24th September 2003, 09:54 AM
There is no reason to have a sig the length yours was, thus there was no reason for me to give you fair warning. I think that makes sense :)

The Muffin Man
24th September 2003, 10:26 AM
i dont see why you cant give the person a warning, or just to cut the last line off or something. i didnt have mine saved, forgot where the gif was, and lost all my captured/adopted info

This is why there's free webspace. So you can post a link and have more info than you could cram into 9 sig spaces.

You don't need a warning. She has it in her own sig. It's common courtesy. I don't want to be running 1024x768(I think that's it o_O; ) and STILL have to scroll more than a window past a sig. No one does.

soggy_cardboard
24th September 2003, 05:33 PM
Q: Are you ever gonna stop owning sigs?
A: When I'm deadmined or dead, which ever comes first.

hmm.....i bet i could help you along with that...he...he...he...

and is that page stickied somewhere?
if its not, it should be.

Little_Pikachu
24th September 2003, 05:47 PM
I await your arrival with a big pointy stick.

Most of the guidelines are common sense, I shouldn't have to have a page about it, you should just think "oh, my sig is a little long for something which is just supposed to be a few amusing lines, I better change that", so it shouldn't have to be stickied, it's just stuff you should know if you have more than 2 braincells to rub together.