PDA

View Full Version : New Hoso Title S15

DigiPokeMon
24th September 2003, 01:35 PM
There is also a new Hoso episode coming up. This one wil air on 14th of October and it titled:

S15: Pallet Town, The Setting Off of the Pokémon Trainer

Animelee
24th September 2003, 01:41 PM
YAHOO!

Maybe this'll be about the other two trainers that left Pallet?! Maybe it'll be about Gary when he first set off?! O_O

Fossil Kabutops
24th September 2003, 01:48 PM
Or maybe it's about the start of ash's FATHER'S journey! :o I really hope so!

Or maybe it's about a new trainer, who start's his/her journey. And that we'll see him/her furter in the anime, meeting ash and co.

Animelee
24th September 2003, 04:53 PM
You bring up a very good point, Fossil Kabutops. Norman Grossfield DID say that the Japanese producers are planning to bring information on Ash's dad into season 6, so, it's a possibility!

Andrew
24th September 2003, 05:30 PM
They also mentioned in the Movie 3 Commentary we'd see Ash's father in Season 5 according to their Japanese counterparts, but not one word was uttered regarding the issue. Don't expect Mr Ketchum, I'd expect a cameo from Samurai if I were you.

Fossil Kabutops
25th September 2003, 08:21 AM
@Animelee. Well I'm also just gessing. But, that's why I tought it could be an episode of ash's father. But Ozandrew has also a point about samurai. Maybe we'll see him back!

Oh wait! I've got another idea: Maybe it's about Tracey starting a new journey! But on the other hand; he's not really a trainer.....

Light_Togetic
25th September 2003, 11:37 AM
That'd be cool if it were about Ash's dad! The Hoso's lately have sounded really cool... they better get dubbed or I'll be very very dissapointed! For some reason I don't think they'd start another new trainer, they already have Ash and Kenta to work with. Hmm... maybe it could be about Professor Oak's journey? That'd be cool too.

Fossil Kabutops
25th September 2003, 11:48 AM
I've another idea again!:P Maybe it's about the MALE trainer in R/S! It sould be possible because we allready have May!

edit: Oh no, that's not possible. Because the title says "pallet town";o

Gravy
25th September 2003, 11:57 AM
Well, by the looks of the title it seems like the episode will revole around a new trainer leaving on their pokemon journey. Either that, or it could be a veiw into Ash's past, and how he decided he wanted to become a trainer.

Chris 2.1
25th September 2003, 03:25 PM
What about Hazuki? Isn't he heading for Indigo? Maybe it's involving him, Tracey and Prfessor Oak?

Hanada Tattsu
26th September 2003, 01:21 AM
Thanks!

Wow, I think this will be about a brand new trainer setting off, after all, well, we may see some of the Kanto gym leaders again, you know, how Brock's brother is doing, Misty's sisters (and Horsea! YAY! Too bad Misty didn't take it >_>) Sabrina, etc.