PDA

View Full Version : A DIFFERENT deck! How about that?

Systematic Revolution
24th September 2003, 03:51 PM
Yes, you heard right! This isn't my normal "mono black" this is a black/red deck.

x2 Ichorid
x3 Mortivore
x3 Faceless Butcher
x3 Gravegouger
x3 Mesmeric Fiend
x2 Overeager Apprentice
x4 Rancid Earth
x3 Shade's Form

x1 Panic Attack
x3 Stone Rain
x2 Citadel of Pain
x1 Shatter
x1 Shatterstorm
x3 Kamahl's Sledge
x3 Shock
x3 Sonic Seizure
x2 Fiery Temper

x4 Barren Moor
x7 Swamp
x9 Mountain

BLAH BLAH ADD DURESS!!1 I KNOW THAT. But I don't HAVE any more Duress. Same goes with Dark Ritual.

~SR

Razola
24th September 2003, 06:53 PM
I really don't like Kahmal's sledge. You're better off with the good ol' Violent Eruption and/or more Fiery Tempers.

And add some Ischron Scepters in there for stuff like shock and shatter. You can also have fun with Soul Foundry and the Nightmare creatures (inifinte Butchers, anyone?).

The Necrogen Spellbomb is an awesome way to fill your grave too.

Skeleton Shard is nice for creature recursion as well. And fist of the Anvil is really nice for attacking creatures. Nice combat trick.

Systematic Revolution
24th September 2003, 09:43 PM
I'm not really going for the creature recursion thing with this deck. I have Mortivore in there for people who DO use it, and for people with creature destruction decks. So far the deck is 4-0.

It sucks that I never have any of the cards people suggest for me to put in my decks, too. And hell, I may not even get Dark Rit for this deck. It's actually quite fast as it is. But we'll see in future matches. I'm even thinking about making it an all-spell deck.

~SR