PDA

View Full Version : My "Weird" Deck

Water Pokemon Master
24th September 2003, 10:52 PM
This Saturday at my league, we will be having a "weird" deck contest. Whoever has the "weirdest" deck will win some sort of prize, so naturally I will be making a "weird" deck. Here is the topic at PokeGym for my league. The "weird" deck specifications is towards the end:

http://pokegym.net/showthread.php?t=1157

Now, here is my "weird" deck:

Pokémon (21):
3 Squirtle (Base)
3 Totodile (Expedition)
3 Mudkip (EX R/S)

1 Wartortle (Base)
1 Croconaw (Sweep Up)
1 Marshstomp (Natural Cure)

3 Blastoise (Base)
3 Feraligatr (Riptide)
3 Swampert (EX R/S holo)

Trainers (20):
4 Breeder
4 Rare Candy
4 Oak
4 Misty's Wrath
4 Switch

Energy (19)
19 Water

So, can anyone make this deck any "weirder" or ridiculous?

Roarkiller
25th September 2003, 12:39 AM
U could always try a flail deck.

Weird to me is using pkmn that others wouldnt even look at when buildng decks. Like say, gambler instead of oak? Or how bout if all the pkmn's damage DECREASES with every damage counter on it? That would be a weird deck.

Better yet, use light pkmn, those cards got attacks like no other. The makers were probably drunk with sake to realize it.

Water Pokemon Master
25th September 2003, 01:27 AM
It also has to be playable and be able to win and we have to battle with them. So, what would you rate the "weirdness" of this deck and can anyone make it any "weirder?"

To bad they never made the Imakuni cards available...

hobbs
25th September 2003, 07:38 PM
You could always use my old "First Turn Fail" deck that used Magikarp's Flail attack, Diggers, Plus Powers, anything self-damaging to Flail away at the opponet.

Also, a Dark Weezing deck could be cool.

Blaine's Ninetales is also pretty decent. Use Blaine's Ninetales' power with Blaine to heal it. Chaos gym works well in it.

An Unown [O] trap that allows you to check out what your opponet will draw is not only an exceptional deck, but it's quite different.

Lastly, a Koga's Beedrill deck that uses Koga's Ninja Trick to switch to a Clefairy Doll or Mysterious Fossil is fun.