PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Bright.

GotMiltank
24th September 2003, 11:32 PM
Hehe, after a long while of not checking my emails or anything, I finally deleted the eleventy billion (whew!) spam messages and noticed that there was another lil message saying "Someone replied to something you apparently subscribed to or something in the TPM forum". I was kinda confuzzled, seeing as I hadn't replied to anything here for awhile. It was some tourney crap or GSC vets rant by Chris or something. Anyways.... um...

Right, I wandered back in here somehow... o.O

None of the topics look interesting though. :(

So... right, I'm probably gonna stop by IRC sometime soon, mayhaps hang around for a bit. Whatevar. I have no idea if the chats are at the same server or not though (mebbe?) Anything new and wonderfully exciting happen in the online pokeworld lately (rsbots ever come out? mayhaps?)

Oooh, I shall humour myself and pretend that somebody cares (as if there's even anyone ever in here...) and tell you something that I've been up to... SOUL CALIBUR II! Yah, good times. ENTWINE and so forth. :) Oh, and that tactics advance and SH3 were pretty good... Fzero x was excrutiating frustrating (and gone... yay) and there's a bunch more tournies around here (mostly for SCII... some SSBM and surprisingly a lot of Halo crap... hurray...) And um... God, that's sad that the only thing I can think about is video games at the moment; after a few brief minutes back online, and I've already regressed into some kinda spaz.

You know what's fun? This smilie here -->:wave: like, seriously.

Hmmm... nothing to end my ramble with. If I had the slightest hope of getting a response or knowing that anyone would even see this, I might give a hearty "GOOD MORROW!" or something. Since I'm all alone however...

RAINBOW BUNNIES!!!!

Vineon
25th September 2003, 06:37 AM
8D 8D

hi baby :)

irc.your-irc.net

#pokebattle #rsbot

yes there is rsbots now :)

get on there :)

Y2Jesus
25th September 2003, 07:32 AM
gm :yes:

just got callybar myself

Skarm
28th September 2003, 05:43 PM
omg GM :*

Green_Pikachu
29th September 2003, 10:55 AM
i knew GM would come back. it is quite hard to stay away. ;(

well, its hard to stay away forever, that is.

SuperLedian
29th September 2003, 07:17 PM
GM, from the old days. 8)

8) 8) 8)

Spinarak-Man
7th October 2003, 09:55 PM
its the real gm, not the fake new poser gm. gaspo.

TheHornyBug
14th July 2005, 05:00 AM
I just read this. This is gay.

Chris Watarimono
15th July 2005, 10:37 AM
Stop spamming TheHornyBug. -_-; Your comment was uncalled for and carries no signifcance to this topic, not to matter of fact you decided to practice the art of thread necromancy.

-Chris R.

TheHornyBug
18th July 2005, 02:36 AM
Hmm... you're right I was spamming >_<;; and "not to matter of fact" this thread was two years old. You won this round

Vineon
22nd July 2005, 05:36 PM
sure looks like shit.

Magmar
11th August 2005, 03:19 PM
I didn't even notice the dates... o__o;

Green_Pikachu
2nd April 2006, 10:43 AM
what? i don't know you people.

red13n
14th April 2006, 05:12 AM
Why is this topic bumped again? This topic sucked then and it sucks now.