PDA

View Full Version : Zelda OoT questions

Misdreavus
28th December 2002, 09:50 PM
1) I found a heart piece guide on GameFAQs for the 36 heart pieces in OoT, and there is one that I am confused about. Here's what the guide said.

"Lakeside Lab; Adult Link; - Use the Golden Scale to dive to the bottom of the Dive Pool in the Lakeside Laboratory. You can't use the Iron Boots, however. While you are down there, smash the crate with the iron boots and get the Skulltulla Coin! After you beat the Water Temple, you will be allowed into the Fishing Pond as an adult."

That gets you a gold skulltulla token, not a heart piece! What is the connection between that and a heart piece (except that ypu get a heart piece after getting 50 spider coins). Is there a heart piece in the lab at all?

*If anyone wants to see the guide where I got that info, here (http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/n64/file/zelda_64_heart_piece.txt) it is. Maybe the author mixed that up with a skulltulla guide. Are there any heart pieces missing from the guide, because the author might have mixed it up with a skulltulla guide?*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Does anyone know where I can find a good guide that lists the location of all 100 Gold Skulltullas?

Thanx a lot.

forretress1
28th December 2002, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Misdreavus

"Lakeside Lab; Adult Link; - Use the Golden Scale to dive to the bottom of the Dive Pool in the Lakeside Laboratory. You can't use the Iron Boots, however. While you are down there, smash the crate with the iron boots and get the Skulltulla Coin! After you beat the Water Temple, you will be allowed into the Fishing Pond as an adult."

Thanx a lot.

heh,I just started playing OoT again..

you need to just dive to the bottom of the pool...not using the iron boots..so you'll need the gold scale,which you get by catching a big fish in the fishing pond..after you get the gold scale dive to the bottom then talk to the old lady and she will give you a heart piece...

im pretty sure thats what you do.

hope that helped..

Matt
29th December 2002, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by forretress1
heh,I just started playing OoT again..

you need to just dive to the bottom of the pool...not using the iron boots..so you'll need the gold scale,which you get by catching a big fish in the fishing pond..after you get the gold scale dive to the bottom then talk to the old lady and she will give you a heart piece...

im pretty sure thats what you do.

hope that helped..

Lol one problem. It is an old man. And you dive to the bottom to touch the bottom of the thing. After you get the heart then you get the Skulltulla.