PDA

View Full Version : confermed Togipii evolves

jedi bobs
25th September 2003, 01:37 PM
Serebii.net has confermed that Togipii does in fact evolve in the next episode of Houden.

Fossil Kabutops
25th September 2003, 01:52 PM
Yes it is, but it also says that misty HAS that pokemon. So does togetic leave or not?????

*Murkrow
25th September 2003, 02:01 PM
It might do, or it might not. Its a two parter right?(well, kind of). Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Er, could anybody possibly get hold of some pictures of Togetic?

Lol, Light_Togetic will be pleased about this:P

Gravy
25th September 2003, 02:10 PM
Well....thank god that the little omlette is leaving / evolving :D We really didn't need Togepi around any more, so I'm sure many will be relieved at this news.
Well, I'm not sure how I feel about Togetic. We haven't really seen what its capable of or anything, so I can't say wheter I want it around or not. Although, if it DID stay, I expect it to suffer the same horrible existance as Taillow *cough*flying type*cough*. Although it is big enough to fit on Misty's shoulder :P

Just saying, but I'm a little dissapointed with Mistys lineup. Psyduck is fine . But Corsola...do we really want that annoting piece of pink crap around? And a Gyarados just seems too...big for Misty

Fossil Kabutops
25th September 2003, 02:34 PM
I agree with you on corsola, but I think gyarados fit's her just fine! Because maybe Misty will go act, more like in the beginning of the anime, now togepi leaves/evolves.
I mean her temperature rising, and that fits really with gyarados
:D

have a stammer
25th September 2003, 06:12 PM
Yeah I thought it odd that they gave Misty Gyarados. But often her attitude has been described as that of a Gyarados. Also if Gyarados stay's a while longer it may be the one ferrying everyone around to Mossdeep, Sootopolis, and Pacifidlog. I know people think they will take a ferry but to me it's just WAY to much ocean, those routes and town cover a lot of the Hoenn map.The writers just can't it ignore it.
So she has 4 pokemon and with the possible/obvious departure of togetic it dwindles down to 3,...of course there is a episode about Surskit coming up but I don't think she will catch it.

And of course Light_Togetic will be pleased with the evolution but Poor Hanada Tattsu will be disappointed that horsea was not able to come along.

Black Skull Dragon
25th September 2003, 08:46 PM
I only have four words for Togepi's evo....
Its about freakin time!!

Now I dont want Togetic to leave. I want it to go in a pokeball, and be a normal Pokemon.

Animelee
25th September 2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Black Skull Dragon
I only have four words for Togepi's evo....
Its about freakin time!!

Now I dont want Togetic to leave. I want it to go in a pokeball, and be a normal Pokemon.

You read my mind!

Light_Togetic
25th September 2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Lol, Light_Togetic will be pleased about this:P

^-^ I am!

Yeah, since Togetic's my favorite pokemon, I can't wait to see it! I hope that if it stays, it'll actually be used in battles. That's the only thing that bugged me about Togepi...

As for Gyarados, has it been confirmed that she brought it with her? If so, that would be cool; Gyarados is a really tough pokemon! I'd like to see some tough pokemon on the show.

I wish Horsea would get more spotlight though. Misty really seemed to care about it a lot.

Iveechan
25th September 2003, 11:22 PM
I find it odd that Misty leaves behind her Staryu and Goldeen (she seems to like 'yu more than'mie). She had those guys for a very long time. Ah well, I don't understand these weird humans.

It IS about time. It took until way after Johto to finally show Togetic!

Hanada Tattsu
26th September 2003, 01:31 AM
First off, let me just quickly make the announcement!

Misty is staying! These are the Pokemon she brought along.

Togepi --> Of course, she got Togepi, how could she leave it at the gym?

Corsola --> Why? This coral isn't that bad, but its not really strong either.

Gyarados --> Yeah, she got this. It will prolly be the Lapras of Hoenn.

Psyduck --> LOL, how could she forget?

She left Staryu, Starmie, Goldeen, Horsea, and Politoed at home. I can't believe she left Horsea. :( Oh well, at least Misty's back!

And Togepi does finally evolve, wow Misty has a Togetic! This is so exciting, finally!

Thanks for the info!

Entropy
26th September 2003, 05:59 PM
About time. I was waiting for that omelette-to-be to evolve. Thank god it happened. It had no use in the anime, save for some more plot opportunities and that was it.

Hanada Tattsu
27th September 2003, 12:32 AM
I, unfortunately think that Togetic will be another Pidgeot. It will prolly stay with the Togepi kingdom. In fact, I am scared that the Togetic may not even be Misty's, it may be that other girl's.

Serebii of SPP
27th September 2003, 03:22 AM
It is Misty's Togepi, Osashi had found Misty's Togepi after Shedinja sent it flying but Misty got it back

Gravy
27th September 2003, 09:28 AM
I, unfortunately think that Togetic will be another Pidgeot. It will prolly stay with the Togepi kingdom.
Yes, thats what I'm thinking, although If Togetic DOES infact stay (and the chances are looking slim) then I wouldn't rule out the fact that it could become another flying type. ie. stays in its pokéball forever.

Hanada Tattsu
27th September 2003, 09:49 AM
Oh, okay Joe, than Misty's Togepi is evolving! YES! But even so, the chances are very slim that it will stay and become a regular fighter. I think its leaving. :(

Ashi-chan
27th September 2003, 03:08 PM
Did you guys say that Misty is staying with the group? Wow, five people in Ash's group. That'd be quite a change.

As for Togepi evolving, yeah, FINALLY. It was getting as annoying as Pikachu. Now if only Ash's dumb electric rodent would evolve! (even though it's never going to happen)

Hanada Tattsu
27th September 2003, 05:26 PM
Well, with Togepi's upcoming evolution, I hate to say it, but I think that maybe, just maybe, Ash's Pikachu will evolve into a Raichu if the situation fits. Who knows?

RJdude
27th September 2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
Well, with Togepi's upcoming evolution, I hate to say it, but I think that maybe, just maybe, Ash's Pikachu will evolve into a Raichu if the situation fits. Who knows?

Nah, the whole Togepi evolving thing was to bring Misty back with a bang... Pikachi is staying the way he is until at least the end of the series, maybe never.

Hanada Tattsu
27th September 2003, 05:33 PM
Yeah, what I meant was that PIkachu will probably stay a Pikachu to the end of the series and end the series with something that was previously unpredictable.

Water Pokemon Master
28th September 2003, 08:12 PM
I seriously doubt Pikachu will ever evolve. Do you know how many little kids the show would lose? When I was at my old school and the Buterfree episode aired for the first time, kids were going crazy when Ash let B-Free go. It's would be nice if it did evolve, but it ain't gonna happen (IMO).

Potato Dude
28th September 2003, 08:39 PM
Are you sure? Raichu, depite being evolved, happens to be a rather cute Pokemon.

Water Pokemon Master
28th September 2003, 08:58 PM
I know, but the little kids would never get over it. This is Pikachu we are talking about, Ash's first Pokemon and best friend. It just wouldn't be the same, and it is pointless to evolve him when Pikachu is already very powerful.

Also, they need a thunder stone, and I don't think Ash would go out and look for one just to evolve Pikachu when he probably doesn't want to. Some things should just be left the same.

Hanada Tattsu
29th September 2003, 01:17 AM
I still say that at the end of the show, when Pokemon is on its last breath, the writers will surprise us and evolve Pikachu, 'cause the show is gonna end anyways, isn't it? Well, that's my opinion.

Nikku-San
1st October 2003, 07:10 AM
I don't know. I used to be against evolution, but I am starting to learn that in life, everything changes and everyone has to grow up eventually. I love Pikachu with all my heart, but Potato Dude is right about Raichu also being cute. Have any of you seen his Expedition card? It's adorable. But I guess this topic's not really about Pikachu evolving, huh? ^^;;

Well, I think you guys shouldn't jump the gun in saying "Misty didn't bring so-n-so with her". What are the chances she'd send out every single Pokemon she owns? And unless they were in water, Horsea would be kind of useless... I think we should wait and see before declaring anyone written out of the show.

DannyBoy
1st October 2003, 07:32 PM
Well we will all find out soon enough about it but I still feel if it evolves it will go with Misty but if it doesn't it will stay at the Mirage Island thing. But at least we get to see Toget ic. So far all they need to show is Porygon2 and all Johto pokemon have been showen. But cna't wait to find out what happens!

Nikku-San
1st October 2003, 09:36 PM
But I don't think we're ever going to see Porygon 2. =\ As far as the anime is concerned, neither Porygon exhist.

Hanada Tattsu
4th October 2003, 12:14 AM
It's been confirmed.

Misty's Togepi does indeed evolve into Togetic, but Togetic leaves and takes its rightful spot at the Mirage Kingdom. So its gone.

And apparently Misty leaves too. :( I am so sad, and angry.

Entropy
8th October 2003, 05:04 PM
On the contrary, I am on Cloud 9. I'm happy to see off Togepi...er..Togetic.