PDA

View Full Version : [Poll] Go away and leave me alone >=O!

Moonlight Espeon
25th September 2003, 04:31 PM
Quite a straightforward poll. xD

1. Has anybody consistently bothered you when you just want to be left alone?

2. How many times do you think you've said "Leave me alone!"? (estimation xD)

3. Are you a person who likes to be alone and likes to be cut off from other people, or do you like to spend time with others?

My answers-

1. Yes. Of course. My sister is the worst. I always say "leave me alone", yet she always comes back to bug me again.

2. Maybe about five hundred thousand times. xD

3. I like to be alone some of the time, depends what mood I'm in. When I'm pissed off, I need to be alone, because the people around me will just probably piss me off some more and make it worse. If I'm in a good mood I like to be around others because it makes me feel better. :o

EvileSquirrel17
25th September 2003, 05:01 PM
1. Absolutely.At school for example, this girl asked me out, and I felt like **** that day. The girls all were asking me the same ? over and over.I had gotten so pissed off I said "HOLY CRAP!I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT HER RIGHT NOW! CAN'T YOU PEOPLE SEE I AM JUST A BIT UPSET RIGHT NOW? ! ? ! OMG! >=O!"

2. Around a million. Not an estimate. I counted 1,000,000 but I lost track after that XD.

3.? 3. I like to be alone some of the time, depends what mood I'm in. When I'm pissed off, I need to be alone, because the people around me will just probably piss me off some more and make it worse. If I'm in a good mood I like to be around others because it makes me feel better. :yes: That is a good answer

Phantom of Innocence-BF
25th September 2003, 05:10 PM
. Has anybody consistently bothered you when you just want to be left alone?
Yes, many times. I get bothered by people from school, though, not from anyone at home because I'm an only child. Sometimes my parents bug me and I just want them to shut the hell up. But I know they've got my interest at heart. ^_^

Actually, I don't think I've actually said those EXACT words to anybody mostly because I don't want to hurt people's feelings.

3. Are you a person who likes to be alone and likes to be cut off from other people, or do you like to spend time with others? Honestlly, I'd have to say that I am somewhat of a loner. My friends from previous years have told me that I am actually more of a loner this year than any other years. I don't like being in a place with there's a lot of people. Most times I'd just rather be alone but I can't resist the company of a few of my close friends.

woz
25th September 2003, 05:10 PM
1. many times.
2. lost count.
3. most of the time, yes. there are other times when i like to be with friends though.

Little_Pikachu
25th September 2003, 05:34 PM

Very frequently. Online it's usually Simon, luckily I have a happy IM feature known as "block". Sadly he has multiple IM names :\

No clue.

3. Are you a person who likes to be alone and likes to be cut off from other people, or do you like to spend time with others?

Sometimes I like to be around people, sometimes I like to be alone. I like hanging out with my friends, but sometimes I think everyone needs to spend some time alone.

RedStarWarrior
25th September 2003, 11:09 PM
Yes....
Only like 12 times.
Depends on where I am and who is there.

Jay
26th September 2003, 03:59 AM
1/. Maybe my niece can get a tad bit annoying, but she isn't consistently bothersome so I don't tend to mind that one bit. Almost all of the undergraduates at my school are annoying in class, and I rather hate that also.

2/. Never because I don't want to give the other person the wrong idea so they're going to leave me along for good - something I don't want to happen.

3/. I just end up being alone all the time, not like I want to.

mr_pikachu
26th September 2003, 02:06 PM

lol, every single day this school year. Not to name names, but one of my "friends" is really getting on my nerves. (Note the use of quotation marks.)

This year, 3,708 times. Give or take a few.

It depends. Sometimes I'm really outgoing, and I want to do all sorts of activities with my friends. Most of the time, though, I just love spending time with you guys. :D Not that you aren't friends (quite the opposite, in fact), but I can't exactly fly to other states/countries and go to a movie with you... :(

Sach I. Weirdo
26th September 2003, 04:39 PM
Yes

to many - A fugly annoying girl at my school

I personally like being around p-eople but i hate being aroiund that person constantly unless its my g/f!;)

Sacherry 8)

shatteredcrystalice
26th September 2003, 08:27 PM
1. No, I don't have any frineds. I feel lonley and hurt, and I feel like I'm bleeding to death when people diss me.

2. Twice in my life

3. Alone, all alone.

Cheesey
27th September 2003, 03:13 AM
Of course :o

Hmm... Well, that's a nice way of saying what I usually say :X But I'd say about 300 times. Because usually I'm more straight to the point and *cough* ruder ._.;

I wouldn't want to be cut off, but since I lost my friends a few years ago, and got mugged and stuff and had so much crap happen to me that I withdrew and kept myself to myself ..;

DarkTemplarZ
27th September 2003, 08:55 PM
1) My parents do that all the time

2) Like 10. I usually say astav mina v spakoye, Russian for leave me alone ^_^ If the translation counts, then a few hundred thousand times I think

3) Depends, I like spending time with people, but sometimes I just want to be alone.