PDA

View Full Version : i need an angle.

soggy_cardboard
25th September 2003, 08:15 PM
I want to try and write a fanfic and include spinda in a big way.

And i want to include camios (sp?) of ppl who post around here+ppl from da anime.

I dont want the standard... become the best pokemon master, typa thing. i want, no i need an angle.

Pls help

BTW:I couldn't find any threads to post this on, so i started a new thread.

EDIT: Included capitials ;)

classy_cat18
25th September 2003, 09:57 PM
I'm thinking about this: you are a trainer's or breeder's Spinda living in a big city where just about every one owns a Spinda. One day you meet a Spinda that you really, really like. You want to stay with that Spinda for the rest of your life, but there's a problem: you don't know his/her name, his/her trainer's name, what they look like (hey, every Spinda looks different, same for humans), or where they live. Not to mention you have the worst memory in the world. How's that?

mr_pikachu
26th September 2003, 01:02 PM
Okay, here's one I was planning to work on some myself, but I'll probably never get around to it. Here goes:

You are a wild Spinda, living with a group of Pokemon and trying to avoid being captured by trainers. Your numbers are gradually decreasing as more and more of your friends are being caught, and it soon looks like you'll be the only one left... you could also include Spinda actually being captured (and maybe escaping as well), or possibly Spinda somehow saves his friends or the world, all by himself. But hey, it's just an idea. :D

And by the way, when you write the fic, capital letters would be nice when appropriate. ;)

Oakbark
26th September 2003, 05:17 PM
Hmmmmmm.....what about?......

*You are a trainer, and you find a Spinda with a completely white face, without the normal spots. You decide to inter-breed to create an albino Spinda!

*SERIOUSLY.....
You are an archeologist, and you uncover an ancient scroll that shows many Spinda, and a map to an ancient city. But to unlock the city's entrance, you must find several different Spinda - each corresponding to the ones on the scroll. Along the way you meet friends, foes and lots of Spinda!

Tyler and Hobbes
26th September 2003, 10:54 PM
How about...there is a spinda, who is...er...how do Iput this? Mentaly impaired? Anyway, one day he finds a flower, or, as he calls it, "The One" And then, the flower gets stolen by an other Spinda, a girl spinda....But the girl Spinda gives it to her trainer, who in turn gives it to another girl he likes. By the time Spinda finds out where the One has gone, he thinks the only way to get it back is to become the trainer's pokemon. Chaos ensues and it's sure to be a life...Er...incase you haven't noticed, it's sorta like Photon and the Idiot Adventures! You like?

PancaKe
27th September 2003, 08:20 AM
Here's an angle. 90 degrees.

Jk.

Um,

You're a Spinda in a forest which gets knocked down. You and your pack/tribe/clan thingy have to make a run for it in the middle of the night to a place which wont get destroyed for development, either a protected forest or something. And you have to cross Johto and avoid enemies etc.

Either that or you could be a human who has a connection with a Spinda and can talk to the Spinda and it turns out that the human is some kind of Spinda protector, whoz destiny is to protect this little Spinda. The little Spinda could be some kind of important Spinda or something, who is one day destined to rule the spinda pack into war with antoher spinda tribe or something, and the human has to protect the Spinda from being killed by the other spinda tribe.

You get hte idea.

~Mist

Iveechan
27th September 2003, 09:22 PM
Samurai Spinda. Travels the three continents righting wrong and eliminating evil. And he rides on his trusty Numel, Speedy. Make the world so there's no humans, like the Pokemon have villages and stuff. I find Pokemon much more fascinating than humans anyway.

Mancetric_Trainer
28th September 2003, 09:33 PM
A very plain spinda ( No spots, nothing) is a complete reject in his little spinda community. The spinda hears about a battle competition only open to wild pokemon. So the spinda decides to travel to the competition to prove himself to the other spinda and to himself. And ofcourse on the way he meets friends, foes and adventure.

Are how about Mount chimney is in danger of erupting and it would completely destroy the spinda's home. So one brave spinda travels the regions looking for answers, pokemon, trainers and anything that can save his community.

Are maybe there's a talking spinda who always wished for a powerful trainer of his own. But has one little problem, any human who even see's him becomes confused! So spinda sets off on a journey with numel ( Yes I stole that from Iveechan) to find a trainer who can except spinda for who he is.

PS: You guys came up with very good ideas! Just had to add.

Solarock
29th September 2003, 01:02 PM
SUPER SPINDA!
Lol,I Already Have My Superhero,SuperSwinub That Saved Me A Lot In Randbats On GSBot XD

Really....
With Kanto/Johto Trainers Discovering And Catching Pokemon From Hoenn,And Passing Them To Kanto/Johto,Spinda Started To GREATLY Increase His Popularition.In Hoenn,Only Decided To Live In Route 113,Spinda's Rules Dont Say Anything About Living In Kanto Or Johto,So They Are EVERYWHERE.They Are Stronger Than Weak Pokemon Like Caterpie,Rattata Or Weedle,So They Started Getting Rid Of Them.This Became A Trouble.....
You Are A Spinda Archelogist,And While You're Seasrching The Internet For Spinda,You Accidently Signed Up For The Official "Spinda Catchers".You Think This Is Good For Spinda,But NO!You Get Lots Of Prototype Master Balls,All Are Designed For Catching The First Spinda They See.You Catch A Spinda For Yourself,But You Have To Deposit Others In A GIANT PC Box,Like The Master Balls,Specially Designed For Spindas.You See Spinda Arent As Bad As You Think,And The Spinda Suddenly Become Your Favorite Pokemon...And You Learn Only A Group Of Spindas Try To Get All Places In Johto And Kanto.
While You're Catching And Depositing Lots Of Spinda,You Try To Check What Are The Spindas Doing.You See All The Spindas Lost Their Spots....Then,You Realise Many Spinda..Vanish.They First Lose Their Spots,Then Vanish,But No One Noticed That,Because Many And Many More Spinda Replace Them.
You Try How To Get Rid Of This,And You Find An Ancient Writing About Spinda.You Translate,And You See This Happened Before!
-The Story Begins Here....

Sorry For The Bad English.Lol,That Was Good,I Guess :p

Edit:Improved

soggy_cardboard
30th September 2003, 08:16 PM
OK. hows this:

Mt Chimney is going to erupt, and ruin the spinda's home. So the tribe of samurai spinda go the the volcano, and see this scroll that says they need to gather 10 spindas (including a rare one with no spots)that corospond to the scroll and set off thoughout Hoenn to find the Spinda Shrine!
In this world with only pokemon the Spinda's rivals "The *insert rival poke here*" are looking for Spinda to become thier slaves. Because spinda have weak stats, they are easily bullied, and some have already been caught. poor spinda ;_;

anywayz so they go and collect the spinda needed from the slave camps around hoenn, and try and make their way to the shrine to save their home!

yay, u like?

but i need a poke that can be spinda's enemy. i was thinking maybe something spinda is weak to, perhaps a Fighting type?

thx for all ur help :D

Mancetric_Trainer
30th September 2003, 09:29 PM
Yay you used parts of mine!

Yea that idea seems pretty good to me!

I don't think it should be a fighting type though....then would make alot of since that the spinda's would loose alot and if they do win alot it won't be to realistic. Maybe it should be a type that is neutral? Maybe numel's since they are like voclanoes and might want it to erupt for a reason? Are maybe that tortise thing (forget t's name). Are maybe a pokemon like are revesered of spinda like a pokemon that can't be confused are a pokemon that can confuse alot like spinda.

Also will it be a comedy? action? both? are something diffrent?

soggy_cardboard
30th September 2003, 10:32 PM
Also will it be a comedy? action? both? are something diffrent?
Ill try to make it both :yes:

RIVAL IDEAS:
-Numel
-Torkoal

Dragon_Claw
1st October 2003, 04:13 AM
How about a.....Kecleon clan.

About the story I was thinking:

It's about a very smart Spinda, a very strong Spinda, and a very young playfull Spinda. The three Spinda's go on an adventure to find the Spinda Shrine, because it is rumoured that there is the answer to make Spinda's stronger. Like that they can save their clans from the Kecleon clan.

You can replace the strong Spinda with Machop, and the very smart Pokémon with Abra.

Solarock
1st October 2003, 04:44 AM
Uhh....A Pokemon To Rival Spinda....Maybe A Psychic Pokemon That Wants It...

GRUMPIG!!!!Grumpig And Spoink Groups Control The Numels,Making Them Erupt The Volcano.It Doesnt Matter For Them,Because They Have Thick Fat,But It Will Destroy The Other Pokemon,Giving Them More Place To Live.Also,Spoink Should Jump For Living...More Heat Makes Blood Run Faster....So Eruption Will Be Great For Them...

My Suggestion:Grumpig.

Iveechan
1st October 2003, 08:58 PM
Another foe: Shedinja. It steals the souls of young Spinda. Yes, a fic full fo weird Pokemon :D

PancaKe
3rd October 2003, 01:54 AM
The idea sounds pretty good. You should go for it! And also, for rivaling pokemon, what about a group of Machoke and Machop? They're fighting and they actually look like bullies.

~Mist

soggy_cardboard
11th October 2003, 11:46 PM
thx for all the ideas ppl !

ill start writing it when i have enough time :yes: