PDA

View Full Version : Where do you train you Pokémon?

HedgeCat
26th September 2003, 06:16 PM
As the topic says, where do you train your pokémon?

I train against the E4, because I get EXP and money, and also in the Sky Pillar. If I have a level 40-50, I train it in Victory Road.

Moonlight Espeon
26th September 2003, 06:23 PM
Interesting question. Since I train a large range of Pokemon, it's hard to say what specific area I train in because of level differences and type advantages. I probably train the most at the Sky Pillar, but I find the Elite Four handy also since you can train and get money at the same time if you are broke and need training. Gabby and Ty are useful when you're training Pokemon level 30-40, because their maximum level is 39 so they can't do much damage, even though they killed my level 50 something Swampert once x_X;;.

EDIT: Oops, I forgot one thing. I also like to roam around all of the different cities, and talk to all the trainers so I can have a rematch with all of the trainers. It really helps with money AND EXP (never forget that an Amulet Coin is godly ;))

Kaze Bakemono
26th September 2003, 06:25 PM
Well, I usually just find any trainer that's ready to battle and take them on. But when I'm really trying to level up I go to E4. My pokemon consist of 40-50 level ones now. But the highest level pokemon I have are the last stage of Torchic (I forgot its name, but I named it Saffron), Groudon, and Rayquaza. All at around level 75. I would have gotten most of them to level 100 by now easily, but I haven't been very motivated.

MatthewKetchum037
26th September 2003, 07:52 PM
Random trainers, Elite Four, Sky Pillar. That Exp. Share really comes in handy.

HedgeCat
26th September 2003, 07:54 PM
I agree, it useful. I use it when i'm trying to evovle something.

Silent Dragonfly
26th September 2003, 07:55 PM
Firstly I use vitamins to give it a much of the EVs I want as possible, then I finish EV training with the Macho Brace. Next I stick an EXP Share on, and fight the E4 over and over until it's strong enough to take them (or some of them) on, by itself. Then I keep beating the E4 with it until its reaches L100

MatthewKetchum037
26th September 2003, 07:55 PM
That's how I'm up to 150 pokemon in my game. I had 125 before I beat the Elite FOur the first time.

Amulet coins are also very useful.

Skitty_Pelliper
26th September 2003, 08:05 PM
I put my exp.share on my Wingull and fogot about it and then it evolved!(and that's how I decided my username!)I train in victory road(When I defeat the Elite Four,I'll train in the Sky Pillar.).

Kaze Bakemono
27th September 2003, 02:06 AM
Just when I was about to head into the Sky Pillar, Latios appeared. It came out of nowhere. I tried to catch it but it ran away, so I spent like three hours trying to find it x_x;. I just began training in the Sky Pillar. I'm going to make my way back to the top to train.

soggy_cardboard
27th September 2003, 07:46 PM
yeah, i hate it when you fly to pacifilog, then surf to tower, climb 2 floors, and then forget that you only have ur trick bike....;o

to train my other pokes (ex.that i need to evolve) i put em 1st in my party, holding the exp.share, and then switch to one of stronger pokes.:yes:

Hanada Tattsu
29th September 2003, 01:39 AM
I train mine at Victory Road, where you can battle Hariyama for many point, and also at the Elite 4 and especially at Sky Piller.

br0d
29th September 2003, 04:01 AM
I train:

1) At the elite four
2) The 69 repeatable trainers around Hoenn. I do these guys just to get my number of trainers I've battled in my trainer's eyes up.