PDA

View Full Version : Scythizard, aka me in pokémon form...

Dragonfree
26th September 2003, 07:16 PM
I can't believe this. I decided to draw something I've never drawn before, and it comes out all nice on the first try. How incredible is that?? I usually have to erase twelve sketches before I'm happy with the outcome. Anyway... for some reason it ended up in the exact same pose as the very first Scyther I ever drew, even with the SAME SADISTIC EXPRESSION. What's it with me drawing depressed Scythers staring into nothingness at the left?

By the way, is it cute or am I just weird?

EDIT: Darn... forgot the server thing... need to attach it in the next post...

Dragonfree
26th September 2003, 07:21 PM
OK, here it is...

!"%/$#(%&! Too big to attach!!!! Stupid thing... I'll save it as a JPEG...

[attachment deleted by admin]

HedgeCat
26th September 2003, 10:52 PM
Awesome.

Dragonfree
28th September 2003, 05:14 PM
And... um, anyone got a... longer comment?

Gothic Animé
28th September 2003, 06:54 PM
Oh wow! That's amazing! I love it! It's a perfect mix. I like the flame, because fire is cool.

*faints*
*wakes up and faints*

Lightning
28th September 2003, 07:34 PM
Oooh, me likes. Me likes. :) First of all, the form looks really good. I love the idea of having a mix of Charizard and Scyther. ^_^; The design is pretty good. Although I'd get kinda frustrated if I had a hand/paw on one side and a huge scythe on the other. XD; The colouring is really well done. I love soft shading on other peoples' art (it looks weird on mine oO'). You did a really good job, although I would suggest maybe blending it a little more on the face since it sort of goes straight from light to normal to dark again. Maybe just blur it a little so it looks a bit more natural like in the rest of the picture. Otherwise, you did an amazing job. I love the fire. XD

:< It should be happy.

Bai,
Lightning

Nikku-San
29th September 2003, 12:05 PM
Very cute and cool all at once! The kinda thing you want to hug, but very carefully. :P Oh, and the coloring is really nice too, did you do it on your comp?

Dragonfree
29th September 2003, 03:06 PM
Hideaki: *blushes* errr... thanks.

Lightning: Hmmm... I don't see anything qrong with the face... anyway, I tried blurring it a bit, but I'm too lazy to attach it again... anyway, I'm glad you like the fire, I like it too. I know it should be happy, but I tend to make everything depressed, fanfic characters, pictures...

Nikku-San: I draw my pictures on paper first, then scan them in and color them on the computer.

Charles Legend
29th September 2003, 03:33 PM
Wow, it look's Real good, I think it was very creative of you Dragonfree, and I think it would rule in a battle even if it had a type dis advanage aginst itself......

Skitty_Pelliper
1st October 2003, 09:33 PM
It is nice!(I can't think of anything else to say right now)