PDA

View Full Version : Who's where?

Red Angel
28th December 2002, 11:44 PM
Yup... I'm real bored... feel free to make your responses more specific than the poll...

meh... maybe we'll discover that the majority of posters on TPM live on research bases in Antarctica... now THAT would be neat...

for the record... I'm from the Greater Vancouver region in BC, Canada...

(to the mods: there's nothing wrong with this kind of post, is there?)

Zak
28th December 2002, 11:57 PM
Well, in PCG there would be nothing wrong with it ;)...

Anyways, as for the poll, I'm from Massachusetts, USA, North America. :)

~Zak

RaichuRocks
29th December 2002, 12:02 AM
I am in Texas

Umbreon159
29th December 2002, 12:04 AM
I'm from Vermont, USA. Anyway, the islands by asia are indonesia. :D

Red Angel
29th December 2002, 12:07 AM
no, i mean the whole group... new guinea and malaysia and stuff...

Angel Blossom
29th December 2002, 12:10 AM
I live in San Francisco, CA, USA, North America.. yeah. ^ ^' This is the nicest city that I've been to, since it's not too big, has a lot of parks & hills, it's diverse, and it's right in between the Bay and the Pacific Ocean. I really enjoy living in such a neat city. *smiles* Oh, maybe there are a lot of beatniks, hippies, homosexuals.. but I'm not prejudice, nor do I live near those areas of the city, so I think it's okay. o.o

- Kristina

Umbreon159
29th December 2002, 12:10 AM
Oh...I don't really know that. I think it may be Oceania.

RedStarWarrior
29th December 2002, 12:22 AM
Oceania includes Australia, Indonesia, New Zealand...basically most of the islands in the area. I am from North America, like yourself.

Zak
29th December 2002, 12:56 AM
Hehe.... actually, Indonesia is part of Asia, hehe..... maybe you're confused with Micronesia or Polynesia.... or maybe you have amnesia.... ;)

~Zak

Umbreon159
29th December 2002, 01:03 AM
Meh...I'm not too good with my geography. :D

Eyedolize
29th December 2002, 01:03 AM
I actually live at Miami, Florida, USA. It would be neat however, if someone posted Antartica, using an artic freeze computer, that would be awesome.

Umbreon159
29th December 2002, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Konnix
I actually live at Miami, Florida, USA. It would be neat however, if someone posted Antartica, using an artic freeze computer, that would be awesome.

There are scientists that are there that use some computers...

sgator
29th December 2002, 01:18 AM
Greater Vancouver, Red Angel? Eh, I live in there too...Richmond, to be exact. Unlucky me, having to sit under the north-south YVR airway. x_X

Eyedolize
29th December 2002, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Umbreon159
There are scientists that are there that use some computers...

I wasn't aware of that. Pretty interesting, where did you found out about this ?

ILikePokemonP
29th December 2002, 02:52 AM
Woot, first vote for Australia :D

And BTW, shouldnt there be an option for Africa or other :confused:

Kris
29th December 2002, 04:24 AM
Hey guys this needs to be moved into pcg, but Im from europe

Lezta
29th December 2002, 04:44 AM
I'm from England, which is (unfortunatly) in Europe.

Jay Umbreon
29th December 2002, 06:25 AM
I'm from ENGLAND

(-not Britain- England >=( )

I dunny think UK should be in Europe either :) should have it's own continent. Hell yargh!

~Jay

Oddish17
29th December 2002, 06:41 AM
Shouldn't Middle East be an option instead of Antarctica? Anyways, I live in a dull city in southwest Florida, US.

mvtm
29th December 2002, 06:53 AM
I live on the capital of Venezuela.....Caracas , where there is an evil president (the best friend of fidel) , ok so thats south america.

GreenShirT
29th December 2002, 06:53 AM
I am in the good old North East of England such a wonderful place...

RaZoR LeAf
29th December 2002, 07:17 AM
I'm from Wales. Which is in the UK, and not in England as foriegn people so commonly believe. But mneh.

Jay - Yes, make UK it's own continent. Then put the Welsh dragon on the union Jack.

Lezta
29th December 2002, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by RaZoR LeAf
Then put the Welsh dragon on the union Jack.

I've always wondered why it wasn't.

Worst part about living in the UK? The Government wants us to get CLOSER to Europe. Ugh.

Say NO to the Euro folks, or loose what it means to be English/Welsh/Scottish/Northern Irish.

Cferra
29th December 2002, 08:07 AM
North America and moving this to PCG.

L_X

pika23
29th December 2002, 09:22 AM
I live in Oklahoma\USA\North America... I wanna move.

Metallixs Girl
29th December 2002, 10:07 AM
I live in Northeast Louisiana, USA. Which makes me Southern. Great. We are not retards. Anyone whos's ever seen the Beverly Hillbillies - FORGET it. Thank you. :)

Syberia
29th December 2002, 12:52 PM
*points to the post above* If two hillbillies get a divorce, are they still brother and sister?

Heh, sorry. I just had to do that :p. For me, I live in the land of smog, movie stars, and the Lakers -_-;

...no wait, that's Southern California. Actually, I live in Sacramento. Go Kings!

Adz44
29th December 2002, 03:36 PM
I live on the Isle of Anglesey, Wales, UK, Europe.

Like the other british members, I've got my thumbs down as far as the Euro is concerned. Tony Blair will probably get his way though, unfortunately.

Red Angel
29th December 2002, 04:25 PM
ILikePokemon:P - you're right... there should be an option for africa... silly me... I'll try to change that...

edit: crap... can't edit the poll... mods, where are ya when I need you? If one of you happens to see this, please put in an option for Africa in the poll, ok? Please?

sgator - Richmond? Really? Me too! :wave:

Silver Ledian
29th December 2002, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Venusaur99
I've always wondered why it wasn't.

Worst part about living in the UK? The Government wants us to get CLOSER to Europe. Ugh.

Say NO to the Euro folks, or loose what it means to be English/Welsh/Scottish/Northern Irish.

Northern Irish? How'd you like to be called Northern English or Southern English? Oo" I'm from the North of Ireland which is unfortunately classified as the UK and as you've probably realised I'm for a united Ireland.

As I said, I'm from Ireland which is in Europe, so that's another one to the list of Europeans :D and I am actually for the Euro... :)

squirtlemaster
29th December 2002, 06:17 PM
well, looks like i'm the only one here who is posting from New Zealand. Yes, I live in the little country which has a higher sheep population than a human population. By the way, How many other New Zealanders are on these boards apart from Pidgeot and FirePokemon?

Phantom of Innocence-BF
29th December 2002, 08:30 PM
I live in the Big Apple (NYC), Queens to be exact so obviously I live in the US. Funny, I can't really imagine living anyplace else. Oh well, good ol' New York :-D

Eyedolize
30th December 2002, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by squirtlemaster
well, looks like i'm the only one here who is posting from New Zealand. Yes, I live in the little country which has a higher sheep population than a human population. By the way, How many other New Zealanders are on these boards apart from Pidgeot and FirePokemon?

In New Zealand, that where they flimed the movie, Lord of the Rings, correct (Both the 1st and 2nd) ? Anyways if the sheep population is higher then human pouplation, how come I didn't see any sheeps in either movie ?

ILikePokemonP
30th December 2002, 02:13 AM
I think I heard somewhere that there's 14 sheep to every person in New Zealand or something :o

Ninetales3001
30th December 2002, 02:17 AM
I'm from North America! Canada! woot!

Also I don't know if we all ready established this, Red Angel, but I'm from the greather vancouver area too!! :D

squirtlemaster
30th December 2002, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Konnix
In New Zealand, that where they flimed the movie, Lord of the Rings, correct (Both the 1st and 2nd) ? Anyways if the sheep population is higher then human pouplation, how come I didn't see any sheeps in either movie ?

Why were there no sheep in the movie? well, because no sheep were ever mentioned in tolkien's books, also if you did not noticed quite a bit of the movies were filmed on mountain landscapres, in cantabury, south island i think, which is not exactly sheep living conditions.
As for numbers, i am not too sure but its something like 6-15 sheep person or something, anywayz, it is a lot of sheep.

Crystalmaster Mike
30th December 2002, 11:34 AM
... Take me for instance !!! :) I'm from Belgium, pretty pretty Belgium!!! (Thus, from Europe) Well, just for the record, I think it's nice to have an economical unity in Europe, just so you would have to change from francs to francs (french) to pesetas to marks to crowns to... but instead, have one big euro in all Europe.

Though those pieces of 1 and 2 cents do seem to multiplie like rabbits at times -_-'' !!

Mewfour
30th December 2002, 11:53 AM
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada is where I live.We've got all hell for a basement...

Red Angel
30th December 2002, 12:50 PM
Now this is scary O_o

All four canadians are from western Canada, and 3 of those are from the greater Vancouver area...

IT'S A CONSPIRACY, I TELL YOU! RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN...

<need more sleep>

Jay Umbreon
30th December 2002, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Rebellious Intentions
Northern Irish? How'd you like to be called Northern English or Southern English? Oo" I'm from the North of Ireland which is unfortunately classified as the UK and as you've probably realised I'm for a united Ireland.

As I said, I'm from Ireland which is in Europe, so that's another one to the list of Europeans :D and I am actually for the Euro... :)

lol, don't blame ya matey.
If England was divided like that and was in Irelands position, then I'd probably just want a united England too, so ya know, some people may be for the United Ireland thing, some against, i'm probably for and against in my own ways...but I can definetely see your point of view :)

good, we need more tpmers expressing their feelings...anyone on the topic of Russia? for example.

sgator
30th December 2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Red Angel
Now this is scary O_o

All four canadians are from western Canada, and 3 of those are from the greater Vancouver area...

IT'S A CONSPIRACY, I TELL YOU! RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN...

<need more sleep> And two of them from the same city? Wow, how coincidental! XD

crazybone
30th December 2002, 05:40 PM
I am Canadian, eh. I drink beer, and we have kickass women over here. Come to Canada and join the army. :DDDDD Toronto, Ontario, Markham.

Indecent Exposure
30th December 2002, 06:03 PM
I'm also from Wales. So Europe for me too. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one fluent in Welsh too :) not 100% sure, but almost.

Kireihana52
30th December 2002, 09:45 PM
I live in North America, in Georgia.. I'd rather live somewhere else though because too many people in the south are annoying closeminded hicks. --;; Yay. -_-;; I'm pretty much the only person in my family who isn't a Christian and who never says words like "ain't" and has no southern accent whatsoever. :-P Another thing I hate about the South, almost everyone has the same opinions and beliefs. It just bugs me, because I'm constantly ridiculed for being 'different' and have to hear my parents preach to me on how I'm going to hell. Ugh.. I'm rambling too much and being a complete *****.. It's nearing that time of the month again I suppose. =X

ILikePokemonP
30th December 2002, 10:04 PM
Bah, you spelt Africa wrong... :D

We need some Antartic TPM fans :yes: