PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious games...

Cheesey
27th September 2003, 06:00 AM
Hi. I was thinking about some games, and it struck me that there are a few that I know nothing about and are very... well, mysterious in my eyes.

Mysterious Games…

Unity

I was just wondering about this mysterious game… Has anyone revealed what you do? Is it a shooter? Is it an adventure game? Could it be a platform game of some kind? I find it rather mysterious, as all I’ve seen is this mirrored… block. It’s annoying me – I really want to know what it’s all about x_x; Can anybody tell me?

Billy Hatcher

This is odd o.o You’re a boy in a chicken suit trying to hatch eggs? I didn’t catch what the aim of the game is. ._.; Isn’t it a platform or adventure game of some kind? o_O It’s very odd… Sega are odd sometimes XD

Beyond Good and Evil

Looks purdy… Apparently has very nice controls and stuff… but wtf do you do? o_o

Okay, that’s enough of my confusion for now =P Hope you can tell me… Also, are there any games you find/found mysterious? :o

Nikku-San
29th September 2003, 10:10 AM
Never heard of Unity or Beyond Good And Evil, but Billy Hatcher seems odd... Of course, that was my first words on Pikmin, which turned out to be a kick-arse game.

Bah, what do I know, I've still never completed a single video game in my life. Talk about deication. XD

Kokomo
29th September 2003, 05:56 PM
Yea, I dont know about the others but Billy Hatcher is a platformer. I'm thinking about getting it but I'm not sure.

Adz44
3rd October 2003, 07:04 PM
I do know a few things about Beyond Good and Evil. Apparently, it's an Action Adventure game with a woman who has a pig as a sidekick. The set up looks a lot like Jak and Daxter or Ratchet and Clank. The game is probably being made with the sequels of those two games in mind. I've seen some DVD footage and it looks alright. Doesn't really get me excited, though.

As for Billy Hatcher, I think it looks just plain odd. But then again, it is Japanese. Most Japanese games have at least something a bit odd about them, so it might turn out to be a great game. Nothing really there to tempt me, mind.

I haven't a clue about Unity.

MAGIKRAP
10th October 2003, 05:37 PM
unity is a shooter.
it's from jeff minter (llamasoft) who made tempest 2000 amongst other things. expect something like rez.