PDA

View Full Version : My new field clear deck (Yugioh)

DarkTemplarZ
27th September 2003, 09:38 AM
Monsters(17):
x3 Blade Knight
x1 Injection Angel Lilly
x1 Magic Warrior Breaker
x2 Beserk Gorilla
x2 Bazoo the Soul-Eater
x3 Suprise Attack Matasa
x1 Chaos Emperor Dragon
x1 Cyber Jar
x1 Fiber Jar
x1 Witch of the Black Forest

Magic(15):
x5 Staples
x2 Chaos End
x3 Mystical Space Typhoon
x1 Harpie's Feather Duster
x1 Heavy Storm
x1 Graceful Charity
x1 Card Destruction
x1 Premature Burial

Trap(9):
x3 Torrential Tribute
x1 Mirror Force
x1 Magic Cylinder
x1 Imperial Order
x1 Call of the Haunted
x1 Ring of Destruction
x1 Sixth Sense

Card translations for people who don't know Japanese cards, these might not be totally accurate as I'm doing them from memory:

Blade Knight- Light/Warrior/4/1600/800
If this card is the only monster you control, negate the effects of monsters it destroys in battle. If you have 1 or less cards in your hand, increase this card's atk by 400.

Magic Warrior Breaker- Dark/Spellcaster/4/1600/900
When this card is normal summoned, place a magic counter on it (maximum of 1). Increase this card's atk by 300 for each magic counter on it. You may remove one magic counter on this card to destroy 1 magic or trap card on the field.

Beserk Gorilla- Earth/Beast/4/2000/1000
If this card is in face-up defense mode, destroy it. This card must attack every turn it's face-up on the field as long as it can.

Suprise Attack Matasa- Dark/Warrior/1300/800
This card can attack twice per battle phase. While this card is face-up on the field, control of it cannot change.

Chaos End- If you have 7 or more cards removed from play, destroy all monsters on the field.

Sixth Sense- Call 2 numbers 1-6. Your opponent rolls a 6 sided dice. If one of the numbers u called is correct, draw cards equal to the roll. If neither is the number you called, discard cards from the top of your deck equal to the roll.

The strategy is simple, do massive direct damage with some direct attacks, then use TT/Chaos End/Dark Hole/Raigeki/CED to clear the field and repeat. It's been working great so far, 3-0 since I've been using it.

Dark-San
27th September 2003, 07:08 PM
Erm Pot of Greed...

DarkTemplarZ
27th September 2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Darkyouth
Erm Pot of Greed...

x5 Staples= Pot of Greed, Change of Heart, Monster Reborn, Dark Hole, Raigeki. Sorry, I should've made that more clear

Dark-San
29th September 2003, 08:19 AM
Theme is there but Bazoo the Soul-Eater is the card that surprises me the most.... I must say your ratio of Light monster to Dark monster is not balanced...

I might suggest tat you include more light monsters in the deck...

DarkTemplarZ
29th September 2003, 04:41 PM
Problem is there's not too many good light monsters out there lol. Rocket Warrior just doesn't fit in here, and no other light type really would work in this deck except Reflect Bounder, which I might put in...

Dark-San
29th September 2003, 07:54 PM
Ard here we usually play ard 5 light monsters with 5 dark types *Excluding Emperor Dragon* So you might wanna remove Bazoo for 2 more reflect bounder?

DarkTemplarZ
29th September 2003, 08:16 PM
Reflect Bounder's restricted to 1, his effect is insanely good. I'll probably try to throw in a Reflect Bounder somewhere, 4 light monsters should be good enough, 3 works well enough already as I usually manage to get a Blade Knight in the first couple turns.