PDA

View Full Version : [GSC] So Long, TPM...

NumberOneSquirtle
27th September 2003, 08:47 PM
Well, ive been coming here for close to 3 years now(yeah, and people still call me a "newb") :p

i havent posted here in a long time. i used to come here everyday, id get home from school, and the first thing id do was log on and start posting. but that was back in the good days of this forum. there were great discussions, and lots of clubs and things. i had lots of friends here. some of them still frequent #toast, but a lot of them have gone.
XF
Pokesage(the guy that quit pokemon at least 5 times, then came back almost right after :D )
????? (also know as ThatOneGuy and Toast_Womble)
MTG
TK_n_happiness
gligar_rocks
gligar_man
Kevin626
FD
BB88
H_G(while i never talked to him, i kinda looked up to him when i was a noob)
FunkyToad
Ishdul
there are probably some other people, but i just cant remember them. :\

there were some good times here. i remember when GP, AniDean, Mr.E, and Hydro were mods here for like a year all together before one of them got de-modded.

what happened to all of the fun stuff here? P.O.K.E, OG, TPMT, IPL, all of the clubs?

i always wanted to mod here, but i guess i didnt post often enough, or my posts werent very thought out :\

so i havent come here in months, why would i want to post a good-bye post now? well, to finalize that i am leaving TPM, and also because when i stopped coming here months ago, most of the cool people had left, and now it seems a lot of them are posting here still. saying my goodbye when there were just a bunch of people i didnt know here would be stupid, so im saying goodbye now.

i will still be going on mIRC, or course, but i just wont be coming here anymore.

i had some good memories here. i really wanted to be in OG, so i kept bugging GR, and i think he got really mad at me :\ i remember when i had my first battle on the PBS, it was against vineon, and boy did i get swept. then i think my second battle was against red13n, and that went pretty much the same. that was before the gsbots though. and then there were all of my battles with GP. there must be a whole 5 of them ~_~ i only beat him once though. he always beat me in gsc(remember when you swept me with that curse/roar t-tar? and then you went and posted the log all over?) but i beat him at rby once. i got mad luck, he said we should restart. so we did. i got mad luck again, restart. i think he restarted 4 times before he gave me the win. i kept on getting special falls with my eggy and he was FP'ing almost every turn.(that was in IMUT, Ishdul's Messed Up Tourney). then there was the TPMtourney, which i actually had a shot at winning, maybe the only tourney thats ever happened with. i got to the final 8 i think, then it died. that made me angry :\

well, it was nice knowing you all here, and ive had some great memories, see you on mIRC? some of you vets should come to #toast, since TW originally made it for the 1337 TPMers :)

maybe ill come back here someday.

(yeah, i know, im not good with words)

-bye

also: ToAsT iZ YeS (words of wisdom from a wise man)

and: you can toast if you want to! you can leave your friends behind! because if they dont toast, then theyre no friends of mine! you can toast! you can toast! everybody look at your roast!

Number1ChanseyFan
27th September 2003, 08:55 PM
I am sorry to see that you are leaving TPM, I remember you back in the early days of the forums, your name kinda stuck in my mind because it was so similar to mine!! You always seemed pretty knowledgeable and stuff, and you seemed like a cool person!! ;) It's always sad to see somebody leave though... Don't stay away forever though, make sure that you come back for a visit once in a while, ok? Who knows, maybe after some time away, you will miss TPM, and want to come back!! Anyways... Good luck, and take care!! I hope to see you around!!

Mewtwo150
27th September 2003, 10:31 PM
i liek big butts and I cannot lie

NumberOneSquirtle
27th September 2003, 10:34 PM
aww... thanks m002. this post is dedicated to you and to all of the other Toastly people:

Toast is such an awesome food. it should be considered a delicacy. yum. it can be eaten in like a gzillion different ways. is gzillion even a word? who knows. anyways, back to toast. i like toast. a lot. its both crunchy and chewy at the same time. no other food has touched me the way it can. I occasionally like the eat my toast with jam. grape jelly is pretty good, strawberry is decent, cherry is gross, and so are some other kinds. you need to get the home-made kind. one of my neighbors makes home-made jam, and i always buy some strawberry rhubarb jam. its only like $2.50 and its a decent size jar, so its not a rip off, and its like a gzillion times better than regular canned jelly. smuckers are suckers. heh. its a pun, get it? anyways, the secret to jellyifying your toast is to take it slowly. if you put too much jelly on, it gets soggy. ick. soggy toast is nobody's friend. so if you put it on slowly, you can closely monitor the amounts of jam. also, dont buy jelly, always buy jam. you may think they are the same, but they arent. jam has small bits of the fruit in it, while jelly does not. it kind of reminds me of that gelatin that has fruit in it, but its way better. gelatin with fruit in it is just gross. i wonder if anyone actually buys that stuff. its gross. so, lets recap: jam is good on toast. be careful how much you use. jam > jelly. Now, lets get another thing straight here: butter on toast is a no-no. butter only corrupts the taste of pure toast, and makes it soggy and gross. now you may be thinking: "but didnt he just say jam is good on toast, but now hes saying butter isnt? arent they kinda alike?" there is an answer to this. NO THEY ARE NOT. butter has little to no flavor, and it clogs your arteries with cholesterol! Butter also gets the toast soggier faster. when you pull the fresh toast out of the toaster, and set it down on your plate, and put a slab of satans ****(what you would call "butter") on your toast, the warmth of the fresh toast heats up the butter and makes it melt! if this confuses you, go read some chemistry. heat + butter = molten fat. then the toast gets all soggy and nasty. and the only thing thats worse than soggy toast is soggy un-toasted bread. it tastes like skin. yuck. one time in like 4th grade, my mom packed me a sandwich for lunch, but she kept the bread in the freezer to make it not get moldy, and she let it thaw out overnight. when i ate my sandwich, the bread was so wet and disgusting. back on subject: ToAsT iZ YeS. (said by: Toast_Womble) truer words have never been spoken. toast is so good. i eat 8 slices of toast for breakfast every day. my mom threatens to ground me because i eat all of the bread, but i dont care! hey, have you ever had Quizno's? sure its a bit mroe expensive then subway or cousins, but its better because they use TOASTed bread. hey, is your toast too hot when it first pops out of the toaster? sometimes mine is. i have a site in my links page about toast, and it teaches about the ancient art of toast stacking and cooling methods. while my skill at toast stacking isnt quite as good as those guys, i can tell you that toast stacking is the way to go for cooling your toast. not only does it look cool, but it really cools it down. I love toast with my whole body (even my pee=pee). My toaster usually makes my toast too hot, so i have to cool them. sometimes my toaster gets too hot and makes my toast turn a black-ish color. that means it was scorched. burnt. overheated. whatever. toast like that is no good. not only does it taste bad, but ive heard from my sources that it actually eats your hair. it must be true! i read it on the internet! a little bug that only can live on the surface of burnt toast digs its way throught your stomach and brain, into your hair and feeds on it! id be careful if i was you. so now i have to carefully monitor my toast when its in the toasting process, to make sure that i get a good tasty breakfast, and to make sure i will have hair for most of my life. i wish i had one of those huge toasters with like 8 slots for toast. mine only has 2, and it takes forever to make breakfast. when i grow up and get rich, im going to hire some nerd to build me a toaster that can hold 50 slices of toast, and heats them up to perfection in less than 1 minute. that would be cool. while i sometimes like jelly on my toast, i usually eat it plain, and pure. toast in its pure form is very good. when i go to fancy restaurants i order toast, and it costs like $25, but its good. my favorite breed of toast would have to be white, followed closely by wheat. i think ive tried almost every breed of toast. i know i havent tried sourdough toast, or banana-bread toast. those dont sound too good. if someone wants to try them, and tell me if they are good, and then email me or something, i would thank you and write your name somewhere on my site. and anyone who's name is on my site instantly becomes a worldwide legend. its true. so go do it now. i wonder how long mankind has been making toast for. man probably first made fire for the sole purpose of making toast. why else would you want a fire? you should never get toast as a side dish. whenever i go to any restaurant, i say something like "i'll have toast, with a side of prime rib, please." making toast a side dish is like some sort of crime. you could probably be killed or castrated or something. i know this one guy, he likes toast so much, he says its his religion. he told me that the infidels of "bagel" and "pop-tart" are becoming strong. he told me i must make Jihad on the infidels. i like toast, but i think that guy is taking it a little bit too far, no? heres another word of advice: ALWAYS make toast in a toaster. microwaving it to make it done faster is a horrible idea. first off, it wont be crunchy at all, but it will be soggy. secondly, ive heard that the radiation from the microwave can turn the toast into a huge blob of cancer, and if you eat it your head explodes. i got that off the internet too, so it must be true. when you eat your toast, you should try to savor the flavor. eat it slowly. its like whine, you have to swish it around in your mouth for a while before swallowing it. dont eat it too quickly. you know how you get a brain-freeze if you eat ice cream too quickly? well if you eat toast too quickly you get a brain-burn. ive heard those are really painful. here are some ways of eating toast i really like: eating it with a cup of tea, dunking it in coffee, eating the crust and then rolling the center into a little "toast ball" and eating it all at once, eating it upside-down, having someone else lick it and then eating it, and putting 3 "toast balls" into an ice cream cone and eating it. those are real good. well, thats pretty much how i feel about toast. if theres one thing you take away from this, i hope you know have a greter understanding of the art that is toast, and that you realize that toast can be both an excellent, or very dangerous, breakfast.

Green_Pikachu
27th September 2003, 11:01 PM
yeah....i pwned you at GSC. haha. we've all had our dry periods with pokemon. i think im going through one right now. It's sad to see a player of your calibur to "officially" leave. im gonna miss you. hope you keep in touch now and then, let us now how you're doing.

NumberOneSquirtle
27th September 2003, 11:01 PM
Z2S IS YES!!!!!!!!

Clicky Pen
27th September 2003, 11:08 PM
WHAT OH

HELLO NOS HOW ARE YOU TODAY

DO YOU LIKE TOAST AS MUCH AS I LIKE TOAST

NumberOneSquirtle
27th September 2003, 11:13 PM
<Clicky_Pen[Death]> I AM TEH SMRAT

Z2S
27th September 2003, 11:14 PM
OH TEH NOS, LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE NOS :o

Clicky Pen
27th September 2003, 11:16 PM
YES NOS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.

also why are you here z2s

is cool_daddy_fortyseven still here. he's about the only cool person i remember.

Clicky Pen
27th September 2003, 11:25 PM
double posting in a NOS thread

[00:23] <Mewtwo150> ;>;
[00:23] <Mewtwo150> all it shows in the banner, and everything is white
[00:23] <NumberOneSquirtle> and i found this: <Brain> no, I don't masturbate
[00:23] <Mewtwo150> and the buttons
[00:23] <NumberOneSquirtle> :D:D
[00:23] <Mewtwo150> and it stops loading there

end useless irc log

BRAIN DOESNT MASTARBAET

NumberOneSquirtle
27th September 2003, 11:33 PM
GO GO GO! LETS PARTY YAS YAS YAS!

NumberOneSquirtle's RATTATA cavou um buraco!

YAS YAS LETS EAT A BURITO!! GO GO!!

Mewtwo150's ALAKAZAM acertou-se com a confusão!

NO NO! LETS NOT SE COM A CONFUSAO!

YAS YAS CLICKAY AM MY MOM AND Z2S IS MY DINNER PLATE AND M002 IS MY SOAP .YAS YAS IT IS TEH TRUTH!

Clicky Pen
27th September 2003, 11:36 PM
i eat off of z2s, what the hell

in before the ban

edit:
[00:36] <Mewtwo150> bah
[00:36] <Mewtwo150> it was
[00:36] <Mewtwo150> forget it
[00:36] <Mewtwo150> :(

THIS BOARD ANGERS MEWTWO150, FOR HE CANNOT POST

MetalScyther
28th September 2003, 12:22 AM
ttyl nos

lol, a mention of Ishdul. Heh.

Strider
28th September 2003, 01:15 AM
Hate to cut in on your fun here guys, but keep the spammage to a minimum. Otherwise this topic goes down.

Anyways... I remember you from a good while back.. GOOD while back.

Well... what else can I say other than see you around. :wave:

jet1213
28th September 2003, 09:21 AM
lol guys what is going on itt

Sir Chris
28th September 2003, 06:41 PM
well ****. I remember you dude, I remember you well, damn shame you are going to leave on us. I come back from 3 days of war craft3 madness and sadness is what I find, well thats not cool. :no:

NumberOneSquirtle
28th September 2003, 06:46 PM
M002 Z2S AND CLICKAY PEN AM TEH YES!

HELLO JET! WANNA BET?

TOAST IS YES, AND NOTHING LESS.

SupremeChampion
28th September 2003, 09:44 PM
i remember you from way back when i first joined. we never talked much, bot much at all, but you always seemed like a nice guy. see you around then.

~The Italian Stallion

Strider, the man of action

Mr.E
28th September 2003, 11:56 PM
Strider can't close this eleet topic of sexiness because I said so.

insert cool smilie here

Gligar_Man
29th September 2003, 06:41 PM
bye nos, see you in toast, ;_;

Strider
29th September 2003, 11:44 PM
Don't push it there now Mr.E. ;P

Link
16th October 2003, 01:55 PM
tl; dr