PDA

View Full Version : Ex Dragon Pics!!!!!!!!!!!

Water Pokemon Master
28th September 2003, 04:15 PM
Check this out! The EX Dragon set is going to have new art and new deck designs and new everything! I am so excited that I am not even going to continue on talking and you can look at the page yourself:

http://www.sportslined.com/html/pokemon_dragon.html

Discuss.

Roarkiller
29th September 2003, 05:43 AM
Yeah, saw it already. Must admit, it looks kinda cool, even the lettering for the word Dragon.

Btw, congrats on the recovery of ur site.

Dark-San
29th September 2003, 08:15 AM
Saw the pictures but too bad I'm whacking most of my cash on Yu Gi Oh now... Haiz...

BTW rk, didn't you know that the official tournament had resumed at serene center!

Nikku-San
29th September 2003, 09:58 AM
*In awe.* Those are so fraggen awesome! The art, the style, everything! I can not bleieve my eyes! Man, those things are going to sell! And they will be here in time for Christmas!! Oh, and if my eyes do not deceive me, the deck boxes have a cool new shape! Neato! And is it just me, or is that art completely new, as in not from Japanese sets? Either way, they did a great job!

Oh, and wow, I use a lot of exclamation points!

Roarkiller
29th September 2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Darkyouth
Saw the pictures but too bad I'm whacking most of my cash on Yu Gi Oh now... Haiz...

BTW rk, didn't you know that the official tournament had resumed at serene center!

WHEN? WHAT TIME? WHAT FORMAT? OI, ANSWER QUICK, CUZ I MIGHT NEED TO MODIFY MY DECK!!!

*cough*

Sorry. Um, yes, i hope Dragons will be a good set.

*scurries off to review cards*

Alec Trevelyan
30th September 2003, 09:09 PM
wow! looks very fine! Arent those supposed dragons looking like YGO stuff? =/

Nikku-San
1st October 2003, 07:35 AM
*gasp* How dareth thee compare thy fine Pokemon to they swine Yugioh? Haha, that rhymed. But really, what's up with that? They look like Flygon and Salamence to me, just drawn better and looking a tad cooler.

*Murkrow
2nd October 2003, 12:28 PM
Woah...nice.
At first glance, those Pokés do look kinda weird, though it's just because they are all in different poses. Especially Rayquaza and Latias. latias looks really cute^_^
Salamence is annoying me though, that thing is way to chubby :-/
Ok, it sounds like I'm in Fanart at the mo:P

Even though I don't collect the cards anymore, those do look interesting, if I see some around I might get them...or maybe not. Meh, I'll decide if I see them.

Though doesn't it kinda ruin the look of the set by having all these dragon Pokémon splashed over everything then having an Absol popping up?:P

Nikku-San
4th October 2003, 12:28 AM
Yeah, but Absol is cool and movie worthy, so there. :P