ace
1st October 2003, 11:28 AM
Ok, i'll rate this, but it's aint my speciality or anything, i'll have a go:

[B]Groudin
Solarbeam
Eruption
Earthquake
Bulk Up
This seems to me ok but his attack is higher than his special attack, so maybe eruption and solarbeam are a bit much together, as bulk up wont raise their power, so you'd just be usig it for e-quake. Ok on the whole. (i prefer flamethrower of fire blast over eruption since this poke doesnt have much accuraccy or PP in it's strnger moves.)

Milotic
Mirror Coat
Recover
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump/Water Pulse
Not bad. I would say surf instead of hydro pump. Apart from that, fine.

Blaziken
Flamethrower/Fire Blast
Bulk Up
Overheat
Sky Uppercut

Having both f-thrower and overheat on a physical pokemon isnt that good, try a physical move over overheat. Keep the rest.

Sceptile
TM01 Focus Punch
Double Team
Leaf Blade
TM22 Solarbeam
By the time this comes into play groudon's sunny day will be gone, so if you want decent solarbeaming power you might want sunny day over double team. Razor leaf might be better than leaf blade due to the higher critical hit ratio.

Metagross
Meteor Mash
Shadow Ball
TM26 Earthquake
Iron Defense

Good.Standard.

Alakazam
Calm Mind
Psychic
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Good. You might want recover on somewhere, since your team is mainly attacking, but apart from that, its ok.

nice team.Hope that helped.
:)

Caz129
1st October 2003, 03:52 PM
Actually, Groudons version of Sunny Day lasts until the weather is changed, I believe... let me check. *checks* Yep. Well, now that I'm here, I guess I'll rate.

Groudon@Chesto
Bulk Up
Rest
EQ
Brickbreak/Ariel Ace

Milotic- I say use surf also

Blaziken- If you get female, breed on Rockslide over Overheat

Sceptile- I advise removing Solarbeam and using EQ

Metagross- Iron Defense, Bah. Use Brickbreak or ChestoRest

Kazam- Fine

No in your face 3x weaknesses, team is a little OU but thats ok.

TheParadox
2nd October 2003, 10:27 AM
OU?

Caz129
2nd October 2003, 11:09 AM
Over used.

TheParadox
28th October 2003, 04:27 PM
i was thinking is Calm Mind good to have on Alakazam as it has almost no defense

Slowking86
29th October 2003, 03:20 AM
Calm Mind only boosts Sp. attack and sp.defence not defence. But you don't want to leave Kazam in for a physical hit anyways.

Put Recover over ice punch if this is an in-game team only. If your'e going to battle other people you should keep ice punch..

Warahyuu
29th October 2003, 04:57 PM
Groudon
Solarbeam
Eruption
Earthquake
Rest

All you'll be using bulk up is to power up earthquake.

Milotic
Mirror Coat
Recover
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump

Since you're using groudon, you might want to be careful when you send her out. If you decide to drop groudon, replace hydro pump with surf.

Blaziken
Rock Slide (Egg move)
Bulk Up/Earthquake
Overheat
Brick Break

No need for 2 fire attacks on blaziken. Also, brick break > sky uppercut.

Sceptile
Dragon Claw
HP: Water
Crunch (Egg Move)
Leaf Blade/Solarbeam

It's attack os quite bad. no point in using 2 attacking moves of the same type. Since you're using groudon, i'd suggest solar beam. Sceptile is a fine special sweeper so give it all special attacks

Metagross
Meteor Mash
Shadow Ball
Earthquake
Light Screen

Light screen over iron defence. it's defence is already high. you need to protect it from special attacks because it's sp.def is rather low.

Alakazam is fine. FYI, Calm Mind boosts sp.atk and sp.def not defence but it's still good to have calm mind on it because of it's amazing sp.atk

Overall your choice of pokemon is good. I really suggest you drop groudon as it messes up metagross (who is weak to fire) and milotic. Hydro Pump is one of the strongest water moves but with drought it does 90.