PDA

View Full Version : Returning Character in next week's Special

Zak
30th September 2003, 02:12 PM
Yes.... as you all know (or some of you) the Team Rocket Origin Special aired today. I don't have much info on that yet, but I do, however, have some info on the one next week: "Another Legend of Celebi!"
I just know that it features Richie as the main character, and a Nurse Joy that we know... (I may be wrong about the Joy part).

~Zak

Chris 2.1
30th September 2003, 02:30 PM
Richie, eye? Cool, hopefully we can see his Taillow be used for something useful (and NOT pulling a cart -_-;;) because frankly, Ash's hasn't been used yet....

when you say past joy, do you mean in the way that a joy from the orange islands was related to the one in Ice Cave? Or is it a reccuring Joy (eg: the one from "the joy of water pkmn")?

Cosmos
30th September 2003, 05:42 PM
Eeeee! Richie is back?! That is so cool

Andrew
30th September 2003, 06:01 PM
Dear lord no. Why Ritchie. WHY!? His voice sounds like a 6 year old chain smoker. That and he has no personality. Go. Away. Ritchie. Sakura would be a much more welcome visitor IMO.

Pfft... this better be worth it.

Nikku-San
1st October 2003, 07:01 AM
I kinda liked Richie. Mainly cuz at the time I first saw him, I was very much like him... That's changed, but oh well. I think it would be cool if him and Sakura teamed up. They've never met and it would give us all another coupling to rant about. :P

Light_Togetic
2nd October 2003, 02:53 PM
Oh... um, Richie is, well, boring to watch in my opinion. Perhaps he will get some character depth stuck on him. Perhaps some history or somethin. I don't know, he just seems so nice to me... A little too nice to be more exact. He needs to discover his bad self! ;)

Ah well, it should be interesting.

Hanada Tattsu
4th October 2003, 12:12 AM
Thanks for the info!

Meh, I don't dislike Richie, but I find his character to be too bland and monotone if you ask me, he's too droll, and his life too perfect. But I do hope we see the Celebi from the fourth movie, and likewise, see his Charmeleon evolve, and maybe even his Pupitar, who knows?

Black Skull Dragon
15th October 2003, 08:13 PM
I cant wait for this one! By now, Cruz should be a Tyranitar!! Ritchie's gonna rule the world!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA!!

Animelee
15th October 2003, 08:53 PM
Just watched it. :)

It was pretty awesome! They used pure BGM's from the fourth movie. :)

Celebi has the same voice, too. :)

Hiroshi used Rose the Taillow, Zippo the Charmeleon, and Leon the Pikachu, no one else, so we didn't see Cruz the Pupitar.

This is the first time we've seen a different kind of Nurse Joi, old and young. Also, we got to see the Celebi Shrine again!

Umm, I forgot the name of the boy's dad, but I do know the name of the boy - Nikku (Nick). The name sounds familiar, eh? ;)

You guys want to ask me anything about it?

Light_Togetic
16th October 2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Animelee

I'm a little confused about what exactly the boy (Nikku) did to the little Celebi figure thing? Did he break it or something? Steal it? What exactly happened with him and it?

Fossil Kabutops
16th October 2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Animelee
Just watched it. :)

It was pretty awesome! They used pure BGM's from the fourth movie. :)

Celebi has the same voice, too. :)

Hiroshi used Rose the Taillow, Zippo the Charmeleon, and Leon the Pikachu, no one else, so we didn't see Cruz the Pupitar.

This is the first time we've seen a different kind of Nurse Joi, old and young. Also, we got to see the Celebi Shrine again!

Umm, I forgot the name of the boy's dad, but I do know the name of the boy - Nikku (Nick). The name sounds familiar, eh? ;)

That's not entirely true.... we've seen young nurse joy allready in a few eppi's:wave: Like the nurse of the orange island, with the giant magikarp, and also joy from the joy of water pokemon... But it is the first time we see an old joy:D