PDA

View Full Version : Sprite Station

Zee Sage
30th September 2003, 07:29 PM
SPRITE STATION

Welcome one and all to sprite editing express. I do both trainer sprites and pokemon sprite recoloring. Here is a list of well you'll see:

~Recoloring: I am awesome at this I practise everyday, I will do any sprite available!

~Splicing: I am not good at this but I always try, again both trainer and pokemon are available.

~Combinations: I will put trainers in pokemon sprites, pokemon in trainer sprites.

Well there ya go, an example of my work is in my attachment so get replying.

[attachment deleted by admin]

NightBlaze
1st October 2003, 09:53 AM
Could U relcolor a Gold Version Umbreon Sprite? Thanks

Gothic Animé
1st October 2003, 02:43 PM
Hey, can you make my current sprite have the attached girl with him, seemingly leaning on his right shoulder in that pose? If you can, thanks!

Gothic Animé
1st October 2003, 02:44 PM
So sorry, but I forgot to attach the image! ^^;;

Zee Sage
7th October 2003, 02:33 PM
Um Hideaki I have been on vacation for a while and u want me to make the girl leaning on a Pichu.

And NightBlaze what colors you want the sprite to be which colors?

Gothic Animé
14th October 2003, 08:07 PM
Oh wow yeah I changed my avatar........Oh well...I'll make a different request.

Can I have a lite green Espeon with Sentret's tail (dark green) and rabbit ears instead of it's own? The tail should also have a leaf pattern on it.

Thanks if you can do it! It's a creation of mine, and hopefully I'll have a pic of it in my sig soon, courtesy of Iveechan!

Susan_Rocket
17th October 2003, 07:22 AM
Can you make a red-haired girl sprite with Black Charizard wings and a black Charizard tale? just like this one:

http://www.pokehome.co.uk/susan/images/blackchar.jpg

thanks in advance

Zee Sage
18th October 2003, 06:22 AM
Sorry Ive been busy with my fic, here is your long awaited sprite. and Susan Rocket Ill start yours ASAP!

Zee Sage
18th October 2003, 06:39 AM
Here it is Susan Rocket, It may not be great but it was my best work and it was my first human/pokemon splice. ANYWHO!

Susan_Rocket
19th October 2003, 06:09 AM
Thanks! It's cool!!!