PDA

View Full Version : Lapras Valley High- In Aeternum (STARTS!)

Drusilla
1st October 2003, 04:19 PM
Things weren’t always as peaceful in the Pokemon world. Sure, it’s not perfect. But the gyms haven’t always been united. They competed, to see what town or city had the best trainers, the best element. The League, if you could call it that, was in chaos. So, the leaders tried a little experiment.
Lapras Valley High. One of the greatest high schools ever in the known world. The best of the best attended school here. And this is their story, of the first year of Lapras Valley High.

This is about 15 or 20 years before the first LVH. OK, so if some of the ages don’t make since, oh well. I’m not allowing Bugsy (too young), and Prof. Oak and Pryce can only be teachers. I don’t know about R/S stuffs, but you should get the point. I will have someone come in and check the R/S stuff, so no “funny business”.
You know the drill. Let’s go, people!

Please go to the SU topic for the form. LSUs will be accepted on a limited basis via PM.

Towers
Flaria- Fire, Dark, Ghost, Dragon
Solaria- Grass, Ground, Poison, Bug, Rock
Joltaria- Electric, Normal, Flying, Fighting
Aquaria- Water, Ice, Psychic, Steel

If you have an issue with how I divided elements, PM me. If you have issues with anything, or questions, PM me. Whatever…

Name- Clair
Gender- Female
Age- 14; Freshman, but taking a few Sophomore classes
Hometown- Blackthorn City
Physical- clickie, w00t (http://www.charivalley.hpg.ig.com.br/clair.jpg)
Personality- Later in life, she’s known for her calm and matureness. Not so now. Her short temper is notorious, and she’s defiantly not the kind of person you want to make a habit of annoying. She doesn’t go out of her way to pick fights, but they do happen. But she’s a skilled fighter, so they usually are over almost as soon as they start. However, if you can make friends with her, she’s really nice and looks out for you. But that’s IF ^_~
Pokemon- Dratini
Tower- Flaria
Relations to Original Cast- not really…
Relations in current cast- Uhhh... Kara is her roomie
Roommate- Kara
Classes-
1- Geography (8-10 AM)
2- Int. Co-Ex (10-12PM)
3- Special Techniquies (1-3 PM)
4- Open Battle/Study (3-5 PM)

5- Wilderness Survival (8-10 AM)
6- Open Computer Lab (10-12 PM)
7- Pokemon Legends (1-3 PM)
8- Student Mentors (3- 5 PM)

Name- Xanthippe Belladonna
Gender- Female
Age- 15; Sophomore
Hometown- Cinnabar Island; Blaine is her second cousin, once removed
Physical- see attachment
Personality- this sums it up rather nicely- http://thesaurus.reference.com/search?q=shrewish
Pokemon- Jolteon
Tower- Jolteria :P
Relations to Original Cast- mother of Dru and Martin (OK, so I haven’t cleared it with Martin, but he’s REALLY hard to get ahold of. I doubt he’d have a problem with it)
Relations in current cast-
Roommate- Ariel Laen
Classes-
1- Geography (8-10 AM)
2- Intermediate Attack (10-12PM)
3- Special Technique (1-3 PM)
4- Pokemon Leage, History of (3-5 PM)

6- Intermediate Nutrition (10-12 PM)
7- Open Battle/Study (1-3 PM)
8- Open Computer (3- 5 PM)

Thanks to Craig for helping me with Xanthippe's pic!

Here’s the train route:
RS- Thorn Asures, Nail Highland, Azuré Johanson
1-Ollivine & Cianwood
Lairine (Lair) Veran
2-Ecruteak
Serenity Kinomoto, Mike
3- Goldenrod
Meilin Shirakana, Agamemnon "Snap" Hardelli
4- Azalea
5-Violet
6- Cherrygrove
7- Mohagany
8- Blackthorn
Clair (& Lance… NPC)
9- New Bark
10- Pewter
11- Viridian
12- Pallet
13- Celadon
14- Vermilion & Cinnabar
Xanthippe Belladonna, Arashi Akiyami, Ark Lancast,
15- Lavender
Kara
16- Saffron
17- Cerulean
Ariel Laen, Jacob Best, Chris "Icicle" Kerkin

~Clair*Blackthorn City*Flaria Tower~
The dawn’s reddish glare burned my eyes. It was a short while after seven in the morning, and yet I had already been up for hours. My grandfather, head of the Dragon Clan, had insisted upon my brother and I to perform various rituals before leaving for this ridiculous school. I had all the education I needed from the school here in Blackthorn, even Grandfather agreed. But, he said that ‘the experience would be good for me.’ Experience, my ***. I had protested, but it was no good; Grandfather’s word was law. If he said that Lance and I were to go to this damned school, I had no choice.
What was the point of it, anyway? To promote unity, according to the head-whatsits at League HQ. Unity… yeah, right, then we roast marshmallows and sing Kum-Bye-Yah together. What the League needed was some good, traditional Blackthorn-style disapline. Respect was the first step to unity, not some dope idea of a school. I frowned and folded my arms, throwing my weight against the back of the bench I was sitting on. Lance was at the other side of the platform, talking to his friends. Always Mr. Popular…
‘Oh, Clair, your brother’s so hot!’ ‘Oh, Clair, your brother’s so awesome!’
I have nothing against Lance, really. We get along reasonably well, and we’d always been close. But his fan club was SO irritating! I found nearly everything irritating, but they especially annoyed me. Not only was I always seen as “Lance’s Sister”, but they hardly knew him. They didn’t appreciate him for who he really was. They were just so… irritating!
A bell sounded, signaling that the train was approaching. Being only an “experiment”, Lapras Valley High didn’t have it’s own train. Instead, the League had reserved the section at the back of the Magnet Train for us. How nice… not.
Lance foced his way through the throng of people to me with our things. Blackthorn was a popular weekend retreat for the business men of Kanto, and it was the last major stop in Johto. There was one outside of New Bark Town at the foot of the mountains, but it wasn’t very big.
Lance was alone. “Aren’t your little friends coming?” I asked in mock surprise as I took my bag from him.
“They couldn’t afford it. Besides, their parents find the idea of going to a boarding school when we have a perfectly fine one in town rather redundant.”
I rolled my eyes. “At least someone has normal-thinking guardians. Why can’t Grandfather be like that?” I quipped.
“Clair, hush. This is a privallage, and an honor,” Lance snapped.
“This is a privallage and an honor… oh, shut up. If you had grey hair, you really WOULD be just like Grandfather,” I jeered. He glared at me, but couldn’t do anything more, as the croud was forcing us apart. He boarded the train by a different door.
“What a straight-lace…” I muttered as I walked through the hallway of the LVH section. None of the compartments were empty, being filled already by other students from Hoenn and the rest of Johto. I finally found one with only one occupant, a quiet looking boy in all black.
I opened the door. “Do you mind?” I asked him. He took off his headphones and shrugged.
“Someone’s going to have to be in here sometime, why not?”
Simple logic, but very effective and straight to the point. I smiled slightly.
“Thanks,” I said, sliding the door shut behind me. “I’m Clair, of Blackthorn.”
“Thorn Asures,” he replied, and put his headphones back on. He looked really tired. Must be from Hoenn, I figured.
I tossed my bag onto the overhead storage. A thud was followed by a sudden noise of protest and yet another thud, this time the bag coming back at me. There was a scurrying sound; I dropped my things in astonishment, and began to swear immediately.
Thorn laughed. “Sorry, I should have told you. That’s Shift, my Kecleon”
“Kec kec leon kec!” I flashed into view, and looked down on me from the overhead bin with a rather disgruntled look.
“Well, soo-rry!” I snapped at it. “It’s your own damned fault, my not being able to see you.”
It glared and pouted in return. I returned my things to the bin, this time being sure to not hit the pissed-off Kecleon, and sat opposite Thorn, next to the window. The train had already left Blackthorn; in the confusion, it had begun to move again.
“Goodbye, Blackthorn,” I whispered. Even though I found many of the inhabitants tedious, it was my home, both physically and spiritually. As a direct decendant of the Dragon Clan Masters, there was a good chance that I would be chosen as my Grandfather’s successor. Lance was the obvious choice, but his temperament was all wrong. He also looked more to the world outside Blackthorn; he didn’t feel the connection that was needed, the connection that I had at least a little of. Perhaps that was part of why he looked forward to Lapras Valley High as much as he did, and why I held such resentment against it. My calling was to the duties that Grandfather served. Lance… he was called somewhere beyond our mountains. He did love Blackthorn, and our family, but I knew that he would never be content just being at home. He needed freedom to roam, something that tending the Dragon’s Den and the Blackthorn Gym couldn’t allow.
And Grandfather was right; I did need this experience. Staying at home wouldn’t expose me to enough. I had to admit, my people skills were nearly null. A good trainer, regardless of other status, must be able to deal with many different personalities. Grandfather insisted that I take part in Student Mentors, and now I saw why.
People were walking up and down the hall outside. More running than walking. I watched boys dashing by for a few minutes, but quickly lost intrest. There’s only so many times you can watch the same idiot do the same trick. I turned away, looking out the window.
I was starting to feel rather achy. I rarely left the mountains, and this sudden change in altitude was a physical shock. I pulled my knees to my chin, my back against the window, and closed my eyes. I was tempted to get out my CD player, but I didn’t know how long I’d be on the train, and how much I’d need the music later on once more people were on and the noise escalated.
I looked out the window sideways, watching the mountainside flash past. This trip would take me farther from home that I had ever been. I had traveled to the Indigo Plateau a few times, but never farther. I wasn’t really the traveling type.
We made a brief stop outside New Bark Town at the foot of the mountains. A few women, probably on their way to Celadon to shop, were the only ones to board. Then, we crossed into Kanto, heading north. I saw the road that led to the League Headquarters at Indigo Plateau. Road used loosely; no vehicles or trains went there, except in emergencies. Trainers were to travel by foot from New Bark or Viridian. There was another route, too, but it was off limits to nearly everyone; it was too dangerous. I had inquired about it several times, but was always ignored. Someday… someday, I will go there…
The train came to a hault outside of Pewter. Adults got on and off, but no new students. Pewter lived up to it’s motto; it was very stony-grey. The train then headed south to Viridian.
I had been on the train now for over an hour, and I was getting bored out of my mind. The mountains had been enjoyable, but this was plain country. I retrieved by bag and rummaged around for my CD player and CDs. I chose Bon Jovi’s Slippery When Wet, and put on my headphones. I leaned against the window and closed my eyes.
When I woke, the train had stopped, and so had my CD player.
“Mind if I join you?” asked a voice.
~*~

The person can be just about anyone…

-Xanthippe Belladonna-Vermilion City-Jolteria Tower-
I yawned. So, it was ten AM; I had gotten rather used to staying out late over the summer, and last night had been no different. Mom hadn’t bothered to tell me that her cousin, Blaine, was taking the people going to this new school to the train station so early. She just popped into my room at dawn to tell me I had to be at the ferry landing in an hour to go to Vermilion. Needless to say, it hadn’t put me in a good mood.
My cousin, Arashi, who was Blaine’s daughter, was waiting by the tracks. She and her little brat Vulpix weren’t my favorite relatives. Not to mention that my Jolteon dearly wished to hurt that little plush toy. Neither Jolteon nor I played very nicely.
There were many local kids, kids from Vermilion. One guy had a Torchic and was talking to Arashi; apparently they were in the same tower. We hadn’t gotten our room assignments yet, so they didn’t know if they were rooming together or not. Frankly, I didn’t care. I hoped that I wouldn’t be stuck with someone annoying, but with my luck, I’d be with the blondest, bubbliest little ditz to ever walk the earth. Probably complete with a pink powderpuff like Cleffa too. If I had to put up with that, I’d be sure to make life hell for you too.
Jolteon, who was almost always out, began to bark. I heard it too; the train was coming.
“Hush, it’s time to go,” I said. I threw my backpack over my shoulder, grabbed my Adidas bag, and walked to the yellow line.
The train came rushing into the station, breaks screeching, and my hair was blown back from my face. It was time.
I waved to Blaine and stepped onto the train. Joleton walked before me down the corridor, looking for a compartment with room. There wasn’t much choice, so I gave up and opened a door.
I didn’t ask; what were they going to do, tell me to go somewhere else? I tossed my things into the overhead bin and sat next to a girl who was very tan and had dark brown hair. The guy across from me was a tall Italian-looking guy. I didn’t say anything, and they didn’t either. I put by headphones on, playing Slayer’s Rein in Blood. Jolteon sat at my feet, looking threateningly at the guy across from me. He seemed to not like the guy at all.
The train started to move, heading northeast to Lavender Town.
-=-

I hope I didn’t mess up too much… I’ll have to check later, cuz I gotta run, and Craig was going to have a fit if I didn’t get this up. :wave:

Craig
1st October 2003, 05:31 PM
I wasn't going to have a fit >=P I just wanted it up so we could all start RPin away :>

Anyways.. usually people post ther esign ups at the beginning, so I will for mine.

Name- Thorn Asures
Gender- Male
Age- 14
Hometown- Fortree City
Physical- Always wears black, as no other colours suit him. He is pretty darned pale and is roughly 5'7, he is an average build ..isnt weak, but isnt strong either, he has fairly shaggy black (dyed) hair & brown eyes. He has various pewter / silver looking rings of stuff. Typically he can be seen wearing conservative size headphones listening to music. Due to living in Fortree his entire life, he is skilled at climbing up trees & stuff like them quickly.
Personality- He doesn't like being seen, and can be shy to people he doesn't know. He is very silent when he moves and doesn't make too much noise, he is about obessed with stealth & stuff as his pokemon (see below).
Pokemon-

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs145.pngKecleon "Shift" (M)

Shift is a mischevious pokemon who is always hiding and color changing with things, except for his tell-tale squiggly thing. Which is a rare color, it is completly black. Shift excels in confusing & screwing up the enemy's tactics in battle & is a steadfast companion. His Kecleon's trait is warped and instead of having to be hit with the attack to change type, he can change types whenever he feels like it. This changes his color automatically (fire = red ..steel = silver etc ) Shift's hidden power fluctuates depending on what type he is, it doesn't work when he is type: normal

Tower- Jolteria
Relations to Original Cast- None, none at all.
Relations in current cast- unknown so far.
Roomate- Azuré (enomiz)
Classes -

1- Geography (8-10 AM)
2- - Evasion (10-12 PM)
3- - Special Techniques (1-3 PM)
4- - Open Battle / Study (3-5 PM)

6- - BR/FA (10-12 PM)
7- - Pokemon Legends (1-3 PM)
8- - Student Mentors

--

"This is the stupidest thing in the world, why would they have a train that goes from Hoenn to Johto to Kanto THEN to the school? I'll be on this train for days." I said, angrily putting stuff into my wheel around suitcase.

The time was 8:04 PM, (the day before dru's characters woke up.) the train would be arriving in Fortree soon enough.

"Thorn? Are you almost ready? the train will be at the station soon!" my mom called up to the me.
"Yea, just a minute." I said.

With an instant, Shift, my Kecleon appeared back into vision. "Kec kec leon" he chirped. "Ya, we're leaving soon enough, kay?" I said solemnly before turnning and looking out the window.

"Kecleon.." he said, he could tell that I would miss Fortree just as much as him.

"Oh but it'll be okay, after all we will get to meet all sorts of new people..and new pokemon too, also.. People will stop harassing you." I said, people were always getting mad at Shift. The Kecleons lived around Fortree, and were known for causing trouble in the town, even such elaborate tricks as blocking the gym entrance to trainers who wished to fight the gym leader. It seemed every time something wrong, they'd start to automatically assume it was "That darned stinking Asures kid and his stupid lizard." although it might have been a good guess, but every time they -did- do some michevious, they of course were never found.. Only caught when it WASN'T them who did it.

Outside the window was a sight to savor, Fortree attracted many tourists during the year and it wasn't hard to explain why. The skyline at night was awesome, since the entire city is in the trees it looked very pretty, the houses being build around the tree trunks with pathways between them. People occasionally fell off, but for a few years now there was hand rails.

One final look at his room, which now was practically barren, all the posters were taken off and many of his things were missing.. all in his suit case or for more personal items, in his massive backpack. "Well, off we go." I said, looking down at Shift, who decided to be an electric pokemon for now, having a crisp yellow color about him. We finally left the room, Kecleon using his psychic abilities to lift the suitcase down the stairs and into the front hallway, where his parents were waiting. "Come on, your going to be late!" dad said hurried, tieing his shoes quickly.

"Okay." I said, putting on my shoes, as Shift decided to slowly rotate the suitcases around. When we got to the train station there was a fairly ..medium sized amount of students, each with a matching pair of parents. It seemed each student also had a pokemon, which was to be expected..as this school boasted "The best pokemon oriented school in the world!" so, how would you get by without a pokemon? eh?

The train pulled up, seemingly levitating off the ground, and then when it stopped slowly lowering. Crazy Magnets. A man got out of the train and shouted "Lapras Valley High students -this way-" everyone began filing there way towards the train. "See'ya mom, dad" I said, and hugged each of them.

"Don't forget to send us email. " my dad smirked. We had mailed my PC there a few days before so it would be at the school when we arrived. "Don't worry, I will." I said, waving and making my way to the train, after getting settled in, intercom came on "Due to the size of the train and the amount of students that will be arriving, we ask you to put your pokemon, if applicable, inside there pokeballs. Thank you." the intercom shut off with a click.

"Hmm, Shift.. I guess its time to go in your pokeball" I looked at the smiling kecleon, fumbling around for the pokeball.. "Oh no! I forgot your pokeball!" I yelled. "Oh well, just get up there with my suitcase, and blend in." in an instant he vanished and was up there.

For a while, I listened to my walkman, before it became 11 pm and I was fairly tired due to just sitting here. Eventually I clicked it off and seemed to try and sleep for the over-night trip to Johto, where we'd be picking up the next people.

I never thought it would be so hard to sleep.

Gladiator
1st October 2003, 06:06 PM
Name- Agamemnon "Snap" Hardelli
Gender- Male
Age- 15, Sophomore
Hometown- Goldenrod
Physical- Snap (as he prefers to be called) stands at 6'1 and is a very athletic person. He has a brownish-tan skin as well as a decent posture. He has eager blue eyes and wild, spiky green hair (he usually has three-four bangs in front of his face), with a rather nice smile. While his shirt and pants may vary, he always wears a red jacket with a giant S on the back, and a pair of green and gold sneakers that can turn into roller blades with ease. He holds his shoes together with special straps instead of laces.

Personality-Snap is perceived by many as eccentric. He is fast-paced at every thing he does (except talking). His intelligence is offset by his lack of patience, but he tends to be a decent guy. He is mostly happy and very active, but can be very sarcastic and bitter in a flash. It is hard to tell when a mood-swing sets in. Snap can be very competitive around others and never backs from a challenge. Generally warm and outgoing and energetic.

Pokemon- Dash (Treecko, M)
Tower- Solaria
Relations to Original Cast-None
Relations in current cast-Depends
Roommate- None yet.
Classes- 6 to 8;
1- Geography (8-10 AM)
2- Poke Legends (10-12PM)
3- Special Tech Int (1-3 PM)
4- Adv. Nutrition (3-5 PM)

6- Battle Relief (10-12 PM)
7- Basic Attack (1-3 PM)
8- Evasion (3- 5 PM)
(It's hard to figure out the chart)

Other: He's addicted to speed (I mean high velocity), and likes to go skating a lot.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agamemnon looked around him as the train heading to the boarding school came in. He was slightly fidgety, uncomfortable, he didn't want to come to this high school. He imagined he would be confined for the most part. The fact that the school would last two hours longer than he was use to was probably the one thing he majorly disliked. He valued his free time, and he didn't enjoy being deprived of it. Dash, his Treecko, looked up to him before tugging on his right leg to reassure him.

"I just hope Wilderness Survival is outdoors," Snap said, "I've always wanted to go hiking." Dash smiled up at him, that's the way to think.

*Later*

"Mind if I join you?"

"What," the girl looked up at Snap for a second, she didn't fully register the question. Snap sighed in frustration, he didn't like to repeat himself that much.

"Do you mind if I hang out in this car? All the other cars kicked me out since I got in from Goldenrod," he snorted, "It's not like they can't ignore my walking around!" Snap didn't like to admit this, but he didn't like to remain inactive. Perhaps he had claustrophobia, or perhaps it was Agamemnon's boundless energy, but he never sat down or stood still unless he had to.

"Do you make obnoxiously loud footsteps?" she asked, Snap shook his head, getting even more frustrated. He just wanted a damn answer.

"Well, then fine, you can stay here," Agamemnon sighed with relief and quickly pulled out a Pokeball, summoning Dash. The dark-green reptile Pokemon looked left and right in examination of his surroundings, turned to see Snap, and then rolled his orange eyes in exasperation, like he was relieved. Agamemnon shot him a look, and Dash shrugged in response before bolting over to the rear end of the train.

"Well, might as well introduce myself. I'm Agamemnon, but I'd be happier with 'Snap,' the Treecko in the far corner is Dash. You don't have to give me yours, though."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just putting more depth into my placeholder.

Espeon12
1st October 2003, 06:39 PM
Name: Lairine (Lair) Veran
Hometown: Olivine City
Physical: Lairine is pretty short, standing at no more than 5’3”. She has fair skin but a tan at the moment and straight, dirty-blonde hair that reaches her mid-back, which is occasionally up in a ponytail when it frustrates her enough. She’s not a fan of revealing clothes, and most often sticks with random gray-blue, slightly baggy jeans, a dark or black t-shirt, and black sweatshirt if she feels like it. Her eyes range between gray-green and gray-blue depending on the light, and when she wears a necklace it’s usually a tan coral one or a small pewter Celtic circle. She often carries a sketchbook and CD player around with her, should she get bored.
Personality: Pretty much an intelligent, quiet, “go with the flow” sort of person. Lair (as anyone can call her) tends to keep to herself but won’t hesitate to help anyone unless they’ve wronged her in the past. She’s not easily impressed by much, but will listen to nearly anything anyone has to say, but has very good skills in tuning unwanted sights or sounds out. It takes quite a bit to get a greatly expressed emotion out of her, and she can argue acidly if provoked.
Pokemon: Autumn, a young female Eevee. She was the runt of her family’s Flareon’s latest litter, but Lairine couldn’t part with her. Lair won’t force her to evolve until she’s sure she wants to, and for now Autumn just wants to play-battle and sleep in her trainer’s lap. She’s inquisitive and can be a nuisance at times, but has a cunning sense that Lair adores.
Tower: Aquaria
Relations to Original Cast: None
Relations in current cast: …Any takers?
Roommate: Chris (Parsec’s Politoed)
Classes:
1- Geography (8-10 AM)
2- Battle Relief/First Aid (10-12PM)
3- Basic Defense (1-3 PM)

6- Special Techniques (10-12 PM)
7- History/Legends (1-3 PM)
8- Evasion (3- 5 PM)
---

-Lairine Veran -Aquaria -Olivine City
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“…And remember to call home whenever you can and take good care of Autumn. I still don’t see why you don’t want to take one of the others; she’s so small… Anyway, you know you’re welcome back home whenever you can manage. Make sure you stay away from strange Pokemon and-”
Good lord, this can be annoying. You’d think she’d quit with the speeches after two weeks, but no… I wonder where Autumn’s gotten to with her Pokeball, the little thief. I hope I remembered to pack my pencils… Though all these thoughts ran monotonously through my head, there was still the underlying apprehension of going to a new school miles away… As my mother rambled on, I reread the pamphlet that told us of the train schedule, though I had memorized it several days ago. I sighed quietly, and then piped up with a whine to interrupt her speech. “Mom… I’m going to be on this train for hours... days, actually. Spare me, please.”
“And that’s another thing. I don’t see why-”
---
Not surprisingly, the train station was practically empty when I arrived, despite it being noon. No one ever used the huge, humming train for transport; it was always a combination cruise and trip to Ecruteak for the tourists in this area. The smell of sea salt still lingered in the air, clashing with the unnatural cleanness of the station. It was a painful reminder of the time I would be spending away from home and the ocean. The sea fascinated me and I spent whatever time I could there, whether it be wading out by the rocks or staring off the pier as a storm broke. Scared my mother half to death when I was out in that weather, but I was no idiot. Speaking of my parents, we had said our goodbyes outside by the car, along with a whole new volley of suggestions of keeping safe and getting the most out of the school.
Autumn was busy searching out every square inch of the station’s interior, waving her huge bushy tail around happily. The little Eevee was amazingly nosey; she had to always know what was going on. Not really a territorial thing, I’m sure, she just couldn’t get enough of exploring. She sneezed upon discovering a dusty, unswept corner near the ticket window, but continued on after a few seconds.
I shifted my pack anxiously and sat down on one of the many vacant benches in the station. The man watching the gate smiled at me and asked where I was off to today.
“Lapras Valley High,” I replied, and he nodded knowingly.
“Awfully far away, isn’t it?” He had a cheerful tone and was obviously not aware of just how long the trip would take.
“Sadly, yes. I dunno how long I’m going to be on the train, but at least I’ll have people to talk to on the way,” I said, then called out to my Eevee. “Autumn, no! Come over here, and try to keep out of trouble…”
The man chuckled and glanced at his watch. “Well, here’s your train, young lady. Good luck at your school.”
“Thanks.” In a few seconds, the magnet train came to a gentle stop in front of us. I picked Autumn up in one arm, my luggage in the other, and stepped onto the quietly humming train. The inside was as sleek as the outside, but was lined with plush seats and overhead compartments. A quick glance into the next section of the train showed a small number of people, mostly rather sleepy, so I decided to just hang out here until someone decided they wanted my company. I chucked my suitcase into the overhead and found a comfortable position slumped on the cushions before pulling out a book. It was a reference of the oceanic Pokemon around the world, and probably a boring read for anyone other than me. I loved it, though, and flipped through the illustrations before zoning out a bit. Autumn was curled up in a fuzzy, red-gold ball next to me, looking around tiredly. For a while I just stared at the changing scenery through the huge windows, noting that we would be in Ecruteak in minutes.

EVme15
1st October 2003, 06:41 PM
Ok... I haven't read over the posts, and I'm not RPG replying right now anyway. Just here for your all convenience that I got the schedule working, before I forgot again. It's at the below link:

http://www.anigirl15.com/anigirl15/LVH_Schedule.wks

Go ahead and open it, there isn't (I hope to God) a virus attached (because that would mean my computer has a virus I don't know about... O_O). You need Microsoft Works (or something that can open a .wks) to veiw it. If that doesn't work, go to the link below to get to my homepage:

http://www.anigirl15.com

Skip the huge blurb in the beginning, go to the Pokemon section, and it should be the very first thing on the page. If you can't get to my homepage, then my server is having problems AGAIN! and it is in no way your fault in that case. It's all my dang computer's fault.

Now, I'm gonna go read the other posts... ^_^;

EDIT: Ah, what the heck... this may be my last free time in days...

Name- Kara (Gomen if I call her Kayla... you all know I'm very used to it by now... ^_~)
Gender- Female
Age- 15
Hometown- Lavender Town
Physical- She has black hair that shines in any kind of light. It goes down to her shoulders. Emerald green eyes. Her t-shirt is black with a picture of an Absol, only outlined in white and black-colored. Wears jeans.
Personality- Standoffish. She isn't very good at socializing. Mostly just stays to herself. She can take a lot of verbal abuse without reaction, however is very loud and very fierce when provoked the wrong way. Seems to be in her own world most of the time.
Pokemon- Umbreon (gomen... but it wouldn't be the same if it was an Eevee...)
Tower- Flaria
Relations to Original Cast- Mother of Kayla
Relations in current cast- Um...
Roommate- Clair
Classes-
1- Geography (8-10 AM)
2- - Evasion (10-12PM)
3- - Special Techniques (1-3 PM)
4- - Open Computer(3-5 PM)

6- - Advanced Attack(10-12 PM)
7- - Pokemon Legends (1-3 PM)
8- - Andvanced Co-Ex(3- 5 PM)

~|~|~|~|~
Kara

I glanced around the platform at the other humans residing here. There wasn't much to look at: Lavender wasn't a famous tourist destenation. About the only crown it attracted were Ghost-Pokemon fanatics who usually gave up their obsessions after two hours in Pokemon Tower, or scientists meeting the same fate. Lavender Town had been no place to raise a kid, but lo and behold, my parents think they can do everything. Didn't even care much that they had just sent me off to a boarding school. Look at me now.
A man was standing in the corner of the station, a broom in his hand. Yup, a janitor. Some people will do anything just to make a living. Another man was hunched against the wall, a fearful look in his eyes, glancing around and jumping at every little sound. Yup, he had gone to the tower. Not a pretty sight, that it was not.
Occasionally we got trainers passing through here. They usually went straight to the tower, and ran out panicking. The fools stayed away, the intelligent returned some time later with a confident look, reentered the tower, and emerged a few Pokemon more the richer upon exit. They never took the train.
I grew up spending time in the tower. I had never had an initial fear of ghosts. To me, they were just Pokemon out to scare you in new and inventive ways from the rest of them. I had spent hours in Pokemon Tower, raising my Eevee or memorizing gravesites or just plain walking around. I could have probably found my way around the tower blindfolded by now. Not that I would want to, because too many a time I had been not paying attention and walked into a gravestone that vanished once I got a good look at it. Like I said, nothing to be afraid of, just pranksters.
A whistle signaled an incoming train. My Umbreon, asleep beside me due to the daytime, suddenly perked up at this strange sound. Trains were not frequent at all. It was a wonder we even had this dumb station with the complete lack of business it had. The train slowed to a stop on the magnets, and the man who had been next to the wall suddenly ran in right past me, as eager as possible to get away from this place. Not that I cared. I was going to a Pokemon school. Whee. What was it called again? Oh yeah, Lapras Valley High. Sounded too perky and bright for my tastes. I prefered the night.
I walked onto the train to the section marked "Reserved for LVH". Not caring who was already there, I threw my stuff up onto overhead storage, and plopped down in the first empty spot. I felt people staring at me, all probably asking the same thing in their minds. "Did you really live in Lavender Town?!" I mentally replied to them. "Yeah... so what?" As if they heard me, I felt the stares removing themselves to go back to whatever business they had done before I entered.
As the train pulled away, it suddenly hit me I was leaving Lavender Town, the place of my youth and of Pokemon Tower. A small twang of loss found its way into my stomach. I wasn't going to see it for at least half a year. Wow.
We pulled past Pokemon Tower, and in two of the windows I saw Ghost Pokemon waving goodbye to the train, almost as if wishing us farewell. Umbreon had her face pressed right up to the glass. Until that moment, I had never stopped to think she might have made a friend in there on all our rounds of training and leisure.

HbCharizard
1st October 2003, 07:46 PM
Name-Ark Lancast
Gender- M
Age- 14 (Freshman)
Hometown- Vermillion City
Physical- About 5"7, He has Short-Cut Black Hair. Meduim Build, and wears mostly Red,Orange, or Blue. He has White skin, and he has Navy Blue Eyes. And you Definetly won't see him around wearing pink or yellow. He Despises those colors. He mostly wears his Brown Boots, and he wears a pair of Brown Gloves.
Personality- Funny, Nosey, not really that shy. Very Social. His favorite color is red. He can be Hard headed, but in times he can be kinda smart. Note the word "Kinda"
Pokemon- Torchic M "Blaze"
Tower- Flaria
Relations to Original Cast- Nope
Relations in current cast- Nope
Roommate- Ariashi????
Classes-
- Geography (8-10 AM)
- Evasion and Speed (10-12PM)
- Basic Defense (1-3 PM)
- Pokemon Care - Battle Relief/First Aid (3-5 PM)

- Wilderness Survival (8-10 AM)
- Basic Attack (10-12 PM)
- Pokemon Legends(1-3 PM)
- Special Tech (3- 5 PM)

Other: He Loves Battling. Thats why he takes so many Battling Classes. He hopes to become a Gym Leader one Day. Oh yea, and one more thing. His Torchic loves to burn stuff. So watch out.

Ark Lancast-------Vermillion City-------Flaria
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was at the train Station, Battling with a kid to pass the time.
"Go Blaze, Ember attack!!!" I said as Blaze Scorched my opponent's Pikachu.
"Pikachu!!! Thundershock attack!!"
"Blaze, Dodge!!"
Blaze quickly Dodged the Thunder.
"Now, Tackle him!!!" I said.
Blaze Tackled the Pikachu before it could react.
"Ahh!! Pikachu!!"
"I think I win!" I said as I returned Blaze. "Here you go kid." I gave him a Potion to heal his Pikachu.
"Thank you" He said as he ran off. The Train came just as he ran out of sight.
I picked up my stuff and ran inside. I looked around, but there were no open cars, so I went up to this Carpartment and asked the Girl there If I could sit there.
"Sure." She said. "By the way, I'm Lairine Veran from Oviline City."
"Hey, I'm Ark Lancast, From Vermillion City." I replied. I then got out my portible PSX and plugged it into the Electric Socket and started playing FF7, waiting for the Train to come up on the High School.

Toxicity
1st October 2003, 09:35 PM
Name- Serenity Kinomoto
Gender- Female
Age- 14; Freshman
Hometown- Ecruteak City
Physical- Her eyes are a hauntingly deep blue, her hair is a deep, very dark shade of dark brown with blue highlights, and her skin is oddly paper-white, nearly colorless. She's about 5'9" and fairly muscular, much of her arms and legs bulging with biceps and other muscles, and her waistline is slightly thin...but slightly curvy. She normally wears a black hooded top with a blue star on it, and baggy black pants of a length her combat boots are barely visible. She also has a silver spiked choker, her nails are painted black, and her ears are pierced three times each with silver loop earrings.
Personality- She's pretty mellow(mature) for her age, seems to act as if she was 20-something or so. She seems dark, depressed, apathetic, hopeless, and disturbed....despite her calm side. She's normally sensetive to what others say about her...and feels crushed easily. She feels lovehurt, and seems paranoid.
Pokemon- Umbreon-F-"Sen"
Tower- Flaria
Relations to Original Cast- None...
Relations in Current Cast- She has a crush on Mike...yet she fears of him turning her down.
Roommate- Mike
Classes-
1- Geography(8-10 AM)
2- Int. Nutrition(10 AM-12 PM)
3- PokeLegends(1-3 PM)
4- Int. Co-ex.(3-5 PM)

5- Wilderness Survival(8-10 AM)
6- Special Techniques(10 AM-12 PM)
7- Open Battle/Study(1-3 PM)
8- Open Computer(3-5 PM)

~*^*~Serenity Kinomoto - Eckruteak - Flaria~*^*~
The pale sunlight flashed across the bright aqua sky that morning, it was only hours until day would begin fully. Sen rested on my shoulder as I stood at the train stop...my shiny Umbreon staring at the ticket in my grasp. This is what would let me get to Lapras Valley High, the school my mother's father...the current gym leader of the city, had requested that the female next in line to his heir attend a school distant while his heir was homeschool. I felt jealous of my cousin and mother's sister's son, Mortimer(Morty)....he was Grandfather's heir....and I would come after him. I sighed...was it my fate?

I held my pain down in my stomach as the train would soon arrive, was Mike here? I knew Mike somehow from elementary school....I think he was in my second/third grade crossover class...but it didn't matter now. The train pulled in...as I clutched my things...Sen holding on...as I stepped onto the Magnet Train...nervous of this so-called Lapras Valley High...

ChobiChibi
2nd October 2003, 10:54 AM
Name- Meilin Shirakana
Gender- Female
Age- 14 (freshman)
Hometown- Goldenrod
Physical- Meilin is about 5'7'', she's pretty skinny and wears mostly black, dark blue or dark purple. Her hair is sholder length, straight and has dark purple high-lights. Her skin is nearly white. Her eyes are very dark blue and look almost purple or like they have no colour at all.
Personality- She's not shy, dispite her looks. She's inteligent and she's happy to help people if they need it. People seem to avoid her because of her almost goth looks. She'd be quite happy to sit all day drawing her Espeon. Has a psycic link to Espeon.
Pokemon- Espeon "Essie" (F)
Tower: Aquaria
Relations to Original Cast- Sabrina's cousin
Relations in current cast- no, not yet... open ^^
Roommate- Jacob Best
Classes-
1- Geography (8-10 AM)
2- Int. Nutrition (10-12PM)
3- PHI (1-3 PM)
4- Int Attack (3-5 PM)

6- Open Computer Lab (10-12 PM)
7- PokeLeague (1-3 PM)
8- Special Tech (3- 5 PM)

~~Meilin Shirakana~~ Aquaria~~ Goldenrod City~~
I sat quietly at the train station, drawing my surroundings because i had nothing better to do.
Was i the only one on the platform going to Lapras Vally High? Nobody else had a suitcase and a very heavy bag. I looked around, only one person did. He had a Kecleon. Before i could add the Kecleon to my picture, it disappeared.
Somebody was about to sit next to me, i glared at her. She looked shock and backed away.

Eeep! I'll finish later...

en0miz
2nd October 2003, 04:35 PM
Name- Azuré Johanson
Gender- Female
Age- Fourteen.
Hometown- Neko Bay

Physical- Due to Neko's Bay's sunny and hot climate, Azuré's skin has a healthy tan, her complexion smooth with just a few brown freckles upon the bridge of her nose. Her hair is dark brown, sprinkled with a few dull red highlights. Her eyes are a charming emerald green, always fulled with curiousity. Azuré's attire was of the usual casual beach-ware: baggy shorts, tight-fitting tops, and worn sneakers. She stood at an average height for a girl her age. In her left eyebrow was a small gold hoop, pierced just the summer before against her parents' wishes.

Personality- Azuré is generally a friendly person to most, but tends to be tense and shy when meeting others that seem intimidating. She enjoys a good conversation, especially when the subject is pokemon.

Pokemon- A female Plusle dubbed 'Liz. She was given to Azuré when she first found out she was accepted to Lapras High. Although they've only been together for a few months, the connection between the two is very tight.

Tower- Joltaria
Relations to Original Cast- Nope. :>
Relations in current cast- *shrug*
Roommate- Thorn Asures.

Classes- 6 to 8; * marks required subject area (core classes)
Fill in your schedule here; class areas are below.
1- Geography (8-10 AM)
2- Evasion (10-12PM)
3- Pokelegends (1-3 PM)

6- Battle Relief (10-12 PM)
7- Basic Defense (1-3 PM)
8- Intermediate Attack (3- 5 PM)

~| Azuré |~

Plusssle!

The tiny electric 'monster had been up since the dawn of the new day, unable to get much sleep due to the excitement ahead of her. She wasn't quite sure what was going on, but things have been going rather differently during the past few weeks in the Johanson household - her trainer's supplies have been packed away neatly in large metal trunks, she fought in a lot of more battles than usual, and her trainer's mother had made them both their favorite meals last night: Azuré's being spaghetti, her's being Pokéchow mixed with blueberries.

Quizzical brown eyes then crept to her trainer's usual attire and bookbag laid out upon her night table. Something special was definately going to happen today - she never had her clothing out and ready for the next morning!

The annoying buzz of her alarm clock interuppted the Plusle's thoughts. Azuré continued her deep slumber. The little pokemon sighed and shook her head. She scrambled upon her bedside, and sat upon the legs of her sleeping trainer. An electric current began to hum from her cheeks as sparks flew from the plus-like sockets, ready to give Azuré the wake-up call of her lifetime...

A devilish grin adorned the Plusle's muzzle as she grabbed onto each leg. Hey, it is for her own good...

~~~

It was now ten in the morning, as I sat upon my large metal trunk, anxiously awaiting the train that will transport me to my next big phase in life - Lapras Valley High. On the floor sat Liz, m' plusle, sheepishly gnawing on the leash I put around her neck. I usually let her roam freely, but after this morning's incident, a leash was definately a good idea. I touched the ends of my brown hair, still frazzled from the shocking bolts of electricity.

Clutched in my hand was an envelope packed with all the info I needed for my journey to L.V.H. - train tickets, Magnet train schedules, and so on. Both my mom and dad had started their early commute to work - a large office building located in the middle of Goldenrod. It was indeed a long commute, but my family and I loved this place and we'd never move... which made me wonder why I obliged to attending this far-away school. "You want to make new friends, get a better education, perfect your training skills..." was what I kept telling myself, but a little voice in my head always reminded me once and a while: "You know you're gonna miss 'Neko Bay like hell..."

And indeed I was! Doing beach activities any time of the year, the relaxed atmosphere, falling asleep to the calm waves lapping at the shore... yeah I loved this place. I was about to tug the leash from Liz's mouth (she was about to gnaw a hole straight through the cloth material) when the large Magnet Train pulled into the station. I quickly took out my ticket and held the trunk with my spare fingers. I looked to Liz, and is if she could read my mind, she jumped into my arms. I walked on board, and the conductor greeted me as he punched my paper ticket.

"Welcome aboard, Ms. Azuré Johanson. The last car is reserved just for Lapras Valley High students. If you need anything feel free to ring the signal bell. Enjoy your ride!" He walked off, ready to greet the rest of the small crowd waiting in Neko Bay's shabby train station.

I walked down the cars, my heart thumping out of my ears as I dragged my large trunk behind me. I clutched Liz closer to me as I entered the final car. Flicking hair that fell over my face and stuck in my eyebrow ring, I waved a meager hello to the people already situated in the car, and settled into the first available seat.

MarshmallowEgg
2nd October 2003, 07:26 PM
Name- Ariel Laen
Gender- Female
Age- 14; Freshman
Hometown- Cerulean City
Physical- Ariel is about 5'6, with long auburn hair that goes to the middle of her back or therabouts when it's down. It's very curly, and Ariel hates it, but straighteners and other things have helped absolutely zero, so she has to deal with it. She normally keeps it pulled back into a ponytail. Her eyes are brown, which she thinks is boring, and she has to wear glasses, which she can't stand, so she normally gets around both of these problems by wearing contacts that make her eyes look green. She does wear her glasses sometimes though; they have red and black wire frames. She has freckles scattered across her nose, but they aren't very noticable unless you look closely. She's thin and lanky, as if she shot up without having any time to add a little bit of meat to her bones.
Personality- Ariel is pretty hyper and bubbly. She loves to talk, basically to anyone who'll listen. She's fairly positive about everything; aside from her appearance, that is. She HATES the way she looks and wishes that she could change her appearance somehow, but the closest she's gotten to that is turning her eyes green with contacts. She seems kind of ditzy, because her grades aren't the greatest, but it's not her fault. She tries, she really does, but her memory span is that of a goldfish. Whenever she starts an assignment, chances are she'll forget what she's doing halfway through. Oh, and did I mention she's a klutz? Yeah, she has this amazing tendency to fall over no matter what she's doing. Her temper can also be a bit of a problem, though she usually manages to keep in under control. If she's really pissed off, though.... RUN. FAR AWAY.
Pokemon- Meowth - F - "Akia"
Tower- Joltaria
Relations to Original Cast- None
Relations in current cast- None as of now....
Roommate- Xanthippe Belladonna
Schedule -

1- Geography (8-10 AM)
2- BR/FA (10-12PM)
3- Basic Defense (1-3 PM)
4- Open Study (3-5 PM)

6- Basic Co-Existance (10-12 PM)
7- PokeLegends (1-3 PM)
8- Speed and Evasion(3-5 PM)

Ariel Laen - Cerulean City - Jolteria

"And don't forget to write as often as you can, and call too, and brush your teeth twice a day, and take a shower every night, and-"

"Mom!" I cried, exasperated. "I KNOW!"

"I know you know, honey," she said, "but I can't help but tell you anyway. You're going off to school... without me there to watch over you... tell you what to do...."

"I'm fourteen, Mom," I said with a roll of my eyes. "I know all this already."

She let out a sad little sigh. "I know."

Down by my feet, it seemed Akia was having just as hard a time with her mother: Kaliya, the family Persian.

"Make sure to clean yourself as often as possible - I'm not going to be able to do that for you anymore - and always walk poised and alert, and make sure to take small bites of your food, like a lady... oh, and take care of Ariel."

"I will," Akia told her, smirking at me.

"Ladies don't smirk," Kaliya said, and the smirk immediately dropped from Akia's face. I could tell she was trying desperately not to roll her eyes.

"Yeah, Akia, ladies don't smirk," her twin brother, Abraylin, said, sending a smirk of his own in her direction.

"Neither, Abraylin, do young gentleman," Kaliya told her son, fixing him with a glare.

"You both have such HORRID manners," Akia's older sister, Kaitney, said. She pointed her nose in the air.

"Whatever," Akia and Abraylin mumbled.

My mom glanced at her watch. "Oh! It's four. I have to pick Reese up from soccer practice in a half-hour." She held me out at arms' length, then pulled me into a hug. "You take care of yourself, Ariel Dixyn Laen."

"You too, Mom," I said, returning the hug. "Tell Reese that I love him and that I said bye."

"I will," she said, pulling away from me rather reluctantly. "I love you, Ariel."

"Love you too," I told her.

She turned and walked away. Kaliya, Kaitney and Abraylin all gave Akia a goodbye nuzzle before hurrying after my mom. I watched them go until they were out of sight.

"Well, it's just you and me now, huh?" Akia said, jumping up on my shoulder. I winced.

"WARN me before you do that!" I said. "It hurts!"

"Sorry," Akia apologized. "I couldn't believe my mother; could you? 'Spend every free minute of every free day cleaning yourself until your fur falls out; walk like you've got a stick up your ***, act like a stuck-up bit-"

"Akia!" I admonished her, laughing a little at her impression of Kaliya. "Watch your mouth!"

"Whatever," she said, rolling her eyes. "Hey, what do you say I shove my face into the first plate of food I find, and you take a picture and send it to my mom? It'd be great! She wouldn't be able to do anything to me!"

"As appealing as the idea is, I don't think it's a great idea to piss your mom off. She'd probably come down to the school to get you."

"Yeah, probably," Akia said with a sigh. "Oh well. Hey," she said suddenly, batting a paw at my glasses, "why're you still wearing these?"

I pulled the red-and-black wire frame glasses off my face as if they'd burned me. "I forgot about them!" Shoving them in my pocket, I pulled out two colored contact lenses and put them carefully into each eye, blinking a bit. "Much better."

"I don't get WHY you hate having brown eyes so much," Akia told me, peering at my now green eyes. "They're not THAT bad."

"Yes they are," I said forcefully. "They-"

I never got the chance to tell Akia the evils of having brown eyes, because right then the train pulled into the station, whistle blowing and wheels shrieking. Akia, whose hearing was a lot more sensitive than mine, cringed.

"Ow," she moaned, covering her ears with her paws.

The train came to a halt, and the doors opened. People got off, and then I boarded, pulling my luggage on with me. Not very many others were getting on, but then, Cerulean wasn't exactly a big town.

"Lapras Valley High?" one of the workers asked me. I nodded.

"Back of the train," he said, pointing. "Last car is reserved for the students. Anything you need to know, just ask."

I nodded again and headed toward the back of the train. The car was nearly full when I opened the door. Kids - all who were around my age - were sitting around. Some were talking, some listening to headphones, some reading. There was an empty seat toward the back; I headed for it and sat down. Normally I was pretty talkative, but today I was feeling kind of shy... go figure. It was probably the prospect of leaving home.

The train started up, and Akia and I watched out the train window as we left Cerulean City behind....

Everoy
2nd October 2003, 08:10 PM
Name- Chris "Icicle" Kerkin
Gender- M
Age- 13
Hometown- Cerulean City
Physical- He is 5'8 and looks 15. He has short bronze hair with blue streaks, and his eyes are deep blue. He is envied for his strength.
Personality- He is pretty self-confident and keeps to himself. He got the nickname "Icicle" because he makes cold remarks and is hated by boys, but a heart-throb to the girls.
Pokemon- Free Spirit the Male Sneasel
Tower- Aquaria
Relations in current cast- He has a crush on all of the girls and is always flexing his muscles.
Roommate- *waits*
Classes-
1- Geography (8-10 AM)
2- Basic PokeMassage (10-12PM)
3- PHI (1-3 PM)
4- Evasion (3-5 PM)

6- Battle Releif (10-12 PM)
7- PokeLegends (1-3 PM)

------------------------------------------
Icicle --- Cerulean City --- Aquaria
------------------------------------------
I woke up with a scratched face and Free Spirit on my bed. After getting up and getting dressed, I looked at the clock. It was 9 o' clock-20 minutes until I had to catch the train to LVH! I grabbed Free Spirit's pokeball, got him to get in it for once, grabbed my stuff, and ran out the door. I grabbed my bike and rode it to the train station.
When I got there, I was startled by the sound of the train.
"Wow, I thought that the train would be coming earlier..." I said under my breath.
I got my ticket punched. I went to board the train-but it was leaving! I ran for the train as quickly as I could. A girl noticed me running and stuck her hand out for me to grab. I ran faster, and finally reached the girls hand and grabbed it. She pulled me up.
"Um... Thanks. I'm Chris. But my friends-I mean family-call me Icicle." I said. I didn't really have any friends...
"Hi, Icicle. I'm-

(Any of the girls can finish the sentence)
(EVme, the spreadsheet doesn't show up no matter how I try to view it)

The Muffin Man
2nd October 2003, 09:17 PM
This is with Drus express permission.

Name- Giovanni *last name is smudged*
Gender- male
Age- 15; Sophomore
Hometown- Viridian City.
Physical- o_O;; a young Giovanni...
Personality- Not cocky, or stuck-up. Just sure of himself. Hard to explain, but he's a confident young man. He's not mean, really. Just used to getting what he wants. He's rather spoiled.
Pokemon- Nidorino
Tower- Soleria
Relations to Original Cast- father of Dru and Martin
Relations in current cast- Guess ;)
Roommate-
Classes-
1- Geography (8-10 AM)
2- Intermediate Attack (10-12PM)
3- Special Technique (1-3 PM)
4- Pokemon Leage, History of (3-5 PM)

6- Intermediate Nutrition (10-12 PM)
7- Open Battle/Study (1-3 PM)
8- Open Computer (3- 5 PM)

ChobiChibi
5th October 2003, 07:34 AM
~~Meilin~~
The train pulled into the station, i quickly got on board and took a seat.
Leaving Goldenrod is a big thing for me... I've never moved from there, never gone very far away. I know nearly every street and ally way like the back of my hand.
I began drawing. It took a long time and by the time I'd finished the train was in Cerulean. I only knew where we were because of the sign on the platform.
I watched the people getting on. I sighed. I wished that my parents weren't so busy and that they came to see me off.
The train was about to pull away when i saw someone carrying a large suitcase appear on the platform. He began to run as he saw the train moving away.
I got up releasing Essie my Espeon from her pokeball and ran to the train door and opened it. I held out my hand and he grabbed it and i pulled him in.
"Um... Thanks. I'm Chris. But my friends-I mean family-call me Icicle." He said.
"Hi, Icicle. I'm Meilin." I said. "You going to Lapras Vally High?" I asked, although the suitcase gave it away.
"Yep. Are you?"
"Yeah..." I said, making my way back to my seat.
He followed, "Mind if I sit next to you?"
Essie gave me a look that said "You let him, I'll ignore you".
"Sure" I said, moving my stuff from the seat next to me and shoving it back in my bag. Essie sat on the spare seat. "Essie! Move! Icicle is sitting there! You can sit on my lap." She glared at me and moved slowly. She became a little happier once i started petting her.
"That's a cool Espeon you've got there" He said, watching me pet her. "You remind me of someone..."
"Sabrina? She's my cousin." I said, reading his mind before he could say.
"How did you know what i was going to say?" He looked confused.
"Runs in the family, the psycic thing. Can be a pain sometimes, knowing what people are gonna say... But it's cool." I said, still petting Essie. "You've got a Sneasel. Can I see?"
He looked confused for a second then realised, "Sure. His name is Free Spirit." He said, releasing him.
Essie growled, she had been tought to loath and beware of dark types. Personally, i quite like them. Espcailly Umbreon.
"Cool" I said, reaching out to pet him. Essie nudged me, Hey! What about me??? she asked.
"Sorry Essie..."

Drusilla
9th October 2003, 04:11 PM
>-Xanthippe Belladonna-Jolteria Tower-<
Hours passed after the last stop in Cerulean. We were heading north, into the mountains, but otherwise I had no idea where we were. I was beginning to wonder if we were going to circumnavigate the earth when the speakers crackled to life.
”ATTENTION STUDENTS! We are now approaching the Lapras Valley Train Station. Please gather your belongings and exit in an orderly manner when we arrive!”
Chaos ensued in the hall outside as people who had been wandering around meeting people tried to remember where they left their things. It remained quiet in or compartment, however, since none of us had moved. Jolteon was looking inquisitively at the Umbreon from Lavender Town, and had been since she and her trainer had boarded. Her trainer was looking out the window, and hadn’t said a word. None of us had.
”Would everyone please remain seated until the train comes to a complete stop!” came the voice over the PA. I smirked. “As if anything’s gonna happen,” I muttered, just loud enough for the others to hear. I stood, disregarding the announcement, to retrieve my things.
Almost like a karmic response, once I stood and reached up for my things, the train came to a sudden halt. I was thrown backwards onto the floor, my head slamming into the wall. I swore, loud and long, and the girl from Lavender blushed.
The guy who had been sitting across from me knelt at my side. “Are you OK?” he asked, trying to help me to my feet.
I jerked away. “Don’t f**king touch me, piss off,” I snarled. Jolteon was instantly at my side, growling.
“Sorry,” he muttered.
I reached back and felt the back of my head. Warm, sticky blood was trickling down my neck. “Sh*t,” I said, looking at my hand. With nothing else to do about it, I licked the blood from my fingers. The others looked at me, horrified, and I gave them the one-fingered salute. I struggled to my feet, got my bags down, and left. Jolteon padded along next to me, glowering. He didn’t like it when anyone touched me.
The exits, however, were closed. Like idiots, the other students were crowding around them, running their mouths to their friends. An adult came running down from the front of the train, trying to get everyone to shut up and listen.
Finally, it became so loud that someone’s Whismur started yelling. Everyone instantly covered their ears and stopped talking. But then, the Whismur wouldn’t stop. Joleton, who couldn’t stifle the sound, ran forward and barked at it. With no result, he went to his last resort and used thunderwave.
“Right, as I was trying to say, there’s something wrong with the train tracks. We can’t go any farther, but we’re just outside the station. There’s an emergency exit handle at the top of the door.”
Someone near the door pulled the handle and pushed the door out. ’Ooh, smart ones,’ I thought bitterly. Why was everyone trying to get through the same door when there was another one at the front of the car? I decided to take that one instead.
We really were just outside the station, only 30 yards or so from the platform. I rejoined the throng heading to the station, where several official-looking adults were waiting.
When everyone was finally up off the tracks and semi-quiet, one of the adults began to speak.
“Welcome to Lapras Valley! The school is on the other end of town… if everyone will please board the bus as quickly as possible, we can get moving!”

A short bus ride later, we were there. Standing before the immense building and grounds that would be our home for the next nine or so months. There was a large stone arch over the entry gate that read, “Novius Ordo Seclorum.” ‘A new order for the ages… interesting notion’. I thought.
We were ushered into the main hall, which still smelled of new paint, and divided into lines according to our towers to receive our room assignments.
‘The moment of truth… oh crap, look at all the boring people. Not like I expected much…’
-=-

Sorry it's taken so long... I've been really busy... Post for Clair later, maybe even later today, I dunno...

Twilight Lune
10th October 2003, 06:57 PM
Name Jessie(Twi) Karlk
Gender- F
Age- 13
Hometown- Mahogany
Physical- 5'7 short brown hair with blong streaks and bright blue eyes. Small oval glasses and a bandanna. Black pants that flare slightly at the bottom and a purple t-shirt. Light blue zip up sweater
Personality- Kind but shows very little emotion. Hides everything and tries to seem happy all the time. Her eyes are dead give away though. Will help you if she can, if she can't she'll point you to someone who most likely can.
Pokemon- Trophius(Tari)
Tower- Solaria
Relations in current cast- Eh none
Roommate- Agamemnon "Snap" Hardelli?
Classes- 6 to 8
1- Geography (8-10 AM)
2- Int. Nutrition(10-12PM)
3- PokeLegends(1-3 PM)
4- Int. Co-ex (3-5 PM)

6- Int. Def (10-12 PM)
7- Open Battle/Study(1-3 PM)
8- Evasion (3- 5 PM)

*~~~~~~~~~~*

I sighed my mom was going on about how great the school was going to be, eating properly, study hard, and the rest of the stuff parents always go on about when your going away. Of course she was adding stuff in cause it was school. Oh and not just any school THE Lapras Valley High. My dad was reading the newspaper across from me.

I was at the kitchen table eating a bagel with butter. Never ate much for breakfast, my bags was sitting next to the door all ready to go. Mom had her back to me her hands flying in the air. At this time she was also doing the dishes so water was flying everywhere.

I just finished my bagel when a dropelt of water flew over and landed on my plate. The next ne hit my dad in the eye. I snorted and my dad grumbled.

"Hon you really don't need to demostrate with your hands, your voice is more then adequate." my dad said sarcastically.

"Well I'm off." I said getting up.

"Already? Ohhhhhhhh bye honey!!" mom came over but I backed up and pointed to her hands. "Oh right," she wiped them on a towel and gave me a bone breaking hug. Then stepped back tears in her eyes.

My dad got up and we walked out to the car. We lived in the middle of the small town and it didn't take long to get there. As I was just getting on my dad gave me a hug. "Make us proud honey."

"K dad, seeya." I said and hopped on. The train started to move. I waved at my dad as it pulled away and quickly found a seat in the reserved area. The train had a few people on it but altogether not that many.

As we went along and stppped more and more people got on and found seats. I was glad I had not let out Tari, people would of complained. Many other Pokemon where out though. It was starting to get quite squishy when: ”ATTENTION STUDENTS! We are now approaching the Lapras Valley Train Station. Please gather your belongings and exit in an orderly manner when we arrive!”

"It's about time." I mumbled and was about to get my things when the next annocement came over the speakers, ”Would everyone please remain seated until the train comes to a complete stop!”

I sat back down and watched as a girl got up to grab her things and the train suddenly stop. She flew back and hit the wall. I hoped she was alright but she really should listen to the rules.

After a lot of yelling about who knows what the adults tolds us about how the tracks weren't working and we'd have to walk to the station.

We got out eventually and the two adults standing there told us we'd have to get on a bus. No matter to me, I just wanted to get there.

We got there pretty quick and I stared at the massive building of Lapras Valley High. I sighed, "Well here goes nothing."

ChobiChibi
13th October 2003, 11:35 AM
~~Meilin~~
After a slightly scary train falling off the track insident, i grabbed my stuff and headed for the bus a little way away from where we'd got off.
"Essie, is it just me, or is Icicle following us?" I said telecaneticly, watching him follow me onto the bus and sit down next to me.
"Sorry... There are no other seats..." He said, which was true...
We finally arrived at school. Everyone pushed and shoved to get off the bus and into school. I sat there and waited. It's so much easier to wait and not be pushed around.
I grabbed my suitcase, Essie and I got off the bus and out into the open.
The first thing i noticed was the huge building. It looked new and just finished. Then i noticed the battle field. "We'll have many good battles over there." I said to Essie.
She nodded, we walked into the school building which smelt horribly of paint.
We lined up into our towers. I noticed Icicle was in Auqaria too. Weird. Ah... Ice type... I reached the front of the que, the lady gave me what seemed like a few million pieces of paper and sent me off in the direction of the Auqaria tower.
Essie teleported to my room with my suitcase and I decided to walk up and see what stuff was on the huge pile of paper i was given. Room number... Room number... Where the hell is my room number???
I eventually found my room number. I am sharing with someone called Jacob Best... Never heard of him. I unlocked the door with my key (which was attached to a peice of paper, of coarse) and found Essie asleep on what was now my pillow. I sat down next to her. 9 months here... That's a very very long time...

Drusilla
14th October 2003, 01:11 PM
Hey people, little request? Please put your tower with your character at the beginning of the posts! Danke!

~*~Clair~Flaria Tower~*~
I joined the croud in the front hall, made up of all the students from the train. There weren't many; couldn't be more than three hundred or so. I waited patiently for my turn at the front, where staff members were furiously handing out pamphlets containing things such as maps, schedules, room assignments, and all-important room keys.
"Clair Drakonin," I said when the lady irritably grunted at me. She thrust a red envelope into my hand. "NEXT!" she yelled, so loud that it made me wince. I picked up my things and pushed back out of the croud.
In the hallway, people were turning thier maps around, trying to figure out which way to go. Obviously, they hadn't noticed the hand-written signs on the walls. I finally found one that read Flaria ->, and followed it. Soon, I came to a junction with another hall. The one that I had been following dead-ended at a yellow-gold door that read Jolteria; Justitia Omnibus. There was another sign for Flaria pointing around the corner down the new hallway.
Finally, at the end of that hallway, there was a red door reading Flaria; Sic Itur Ad Astra. I opened the door and entered the large commons room of the dormitories.
It was huge, filled with couches and chairs with tables scattered around. The walls were red and orange, as was the carpet. It was like stepping into a furnace, with all the color. Around the edges of the room were staircases, and the dorm rooms opened onto balcony-like halls overlooking the commons.
I walked up the stairs. It was silent in the tower... and that silence caused me to walk softly, not wishing to disturb it. This would probably be the last time it would be quiet in here for months...
The door downstairs burst open, and a group of chattering people came in, my brother included. However, I had just found my room, and the people downstairs had but a glimpse of me before I dissapeared.
The room was decorated in the same theme as downstairs. There were three beds, which was rather odd, each with two drawers benieth for storage. There was a door near the window, which went into a bathroom. I dropped my things on the bed by the window, and the door opened.
"Oh, hi, you must be my room mates," I said, slightly startled by thier sudden appearance.
~*~

I'm attaching a rough outline of how the main school is laid out. I'll do dorms and the grounds later...

Drusilla
14th October 2003, 01:14 PM
Here's the outline...

[attachment deleted by admin]

EVme15
14th October 2003, 07:24 PM
Just an FYI: I think I've updated the class schedules to current-ness. Again, if there's anything wrong with them concerning yours (or someone else's) character, just PM me about it. I don't know how to get the thing to work for you, PP. Ask someone else to screenshot it for you or something. Gomen.

~|~|~|~|~
Kara -Flaria-

I got into one of the lines, which, by this time, rivaled the largest lines I had ever seen. Not like that was much, anyway. Next to nobody lived nearby me. That was changing, very fast. Crap.
I started absent-mindedly glancing around the giant front hall, taking in nothing of what I saw. After all, there'd be nine months to stare at it. Why take it all in right now? Let's savor the glorios feeling of a new school that we're basically the lab rats for. I'd never thought of it that way before, but in a way, that's what all us students really were. Just a bunch of lab mice trying out a new treatment for world peace. Or whatever. Didn't matter to me.
The line was going very slowly, as the people with the envelopes in four different colors and multi-colored pamphlets slowly handed everything out. Seemed to me like they were rushing themselves half-heartedly; in any case it was slow. I slowly skimmed over the "pile", if one could call the disarray of paper that the adults somehow managed piles. I spotted my name on one of the envelopes, a red one. Good. At least it wasn't green. Or yellow for that matter. If I had to spend nine months in a yellow room, it would be smeared red before the halfway point. Or I'd have taken off. Or both.
Geeze, this line is slow. I think I'll just grab my folder and do without the guides. Intuition was the only map I relied on. That and those little signs on the wall. Some idiots skip right over the obvios, too. Crap, I hate this place already. Yup, definetely grabbing my folder now.
"Hey! You can't take that! Get back in line! Who said that's yours?" and likewise protests met my walking up to the desk and grabbing my folder. I just turned, held up my folder, and pointed to my name. "See this? It says 'Ka-ra'. That's my name. Oh, look. It says she has an Umbreon. Gee, that's a funny coincidence. I do too! Oh, yes, this is very coincidental. She and I share the same birthdate. Gee, I would love to meet this other Kara with my same birthdate and same breed of Pokemon, UNLESS SHE IS ME!"
With that I stomped out of the hall. I hated waiting. I hated people. I hated yellow. I hated paint. But most of all, I hated waiting with people, staring at yellow-ish walls that smelled of paint!
After I had cooled down a little, I figured out from the nice little signs that since my envelope was red, I was probably heading to "Flaria". Upon entering, I cringed at the sudden explosion of red. Ah well. At least it wasn't yellow.
A movement suddenly caught my attention. Someone was walking up one of the staircases. I don't think she noticed me, because if she did she didn't acknowledge my presence.
I finally realized that my room number and key was probably in my envelope. I plopped down on one of the plush couches, which surprised me with their unusual softness. I released Umbreon, and dully began to open my envelope. Umbreon cringed as I had at the redness of the room, but quickly got over it. I took out the first thing among all the papers my hand contacted: a key with a room number on it. Straightforward.
The door to the tower was suddenly shoved open, quite loudly, by a throng of people talking amongst themselves. I jumped at the sudden noise in the silent room, and Umbreon was on her guard as a reflex. Noticing it was only humans and a few less-than-threatening Pokemon, she relaxed again. Since the noise was a dull roar that could wake the dead (and definetely would have, had I been home) I decided it was high time to explore our new room. "Come on Umbreon" I whispered, and she just as quietly obeyed.
"Oh, hi! You must be my roommate." I quickly studied the girl in front of me, and dismissed her as a pertinent threat. "Hi."
I plopped my stuff down on an empty bed, and started staring out the window. My new roommate moved in front of my veiw of the outside, and I snapped my vision up at her. "So... what's your name? Mine's Clair."

Toxicity
14th October 2003, 07:44 PM
~*^*~Serenity Kinomoto - Flaria~*^*~
I stood nervously in line, just wondering which house they decided to place me in. I heard rumors that the type of Pokemon you have matters, so I guess it will differ. I noticed that Clair Drakonin girl was confused with where she was going. I sighed, watching her turn to continue down the corridor. It all remained quiet, until I heard the word 'NEXT!' shouted. It was my turn, I gulped....stepping up nervously.

"Serenity Kinomoto..." I said in a depressive tone as she stared irritably at me...as if she was intolerant of people who are depressed.

She grunted, like she did everybody else...and thrusted the damned red envelope that resembled a few people before me, before shouting "NEXT!" I wanted to kill that woman for being so vile towards us....what a b*tch.

I looked up at the handwritten signs on the walls, trying to find my way around to wherever I was going....Flaria. I looked up to the confusing signs, which read:
Flaria, Joltaria - >
Aquaria, Solaria < -

I followed the arrow pointing to Flaria, which lead me through an empty, silent corridor to a dead end with people entering....reading the doors, it was apparently Joltaria. I looked towards another sign, which showed Flaria was around a new hallway...and wanted me to go on.

"Bre...." Sen asked me, in a tone trying to say something like 'Serenity, are you sure it's this way?'

"It has to be, Serenity," I said to her, "If the signs say so...it has to be." I shrugged my shoulders and followed the corridor down to a blood red door which gave me a sign of relief....it said Flaria; Sic Itur Ad Astra Despite the soft-sounding steps made by one person, the room was silent. It was magnificent to be able to live this way in silence.....like any legendary pokemon, such as Lugia....that is, if Lugia truely did exist. I stepped a little further into my realistic fantasy, red and orange as the fire of a Ninetales, until the doors bursted open right behind me, along with the chatter made by loud-mouth adolescents and one unheard sound: the heartbreaking sound in my mind of my dreams being shattered. It made me want to cry.

Waiting until the invasion had past, I walked behind the crowd and walked upstairs until I came to a bunch of rooms nearby each other. I sighed and slipped into the darkness of my dorm...Sen's rings and eyes starting to give of slight radience...it always happened in complete darkness. I flickered the light on, looking around. There were two beds, each accompanied with two drawers for storage, a window with a door leading to a bathroom next to it, and that was pretty much it. I sighed as Amy leapt onto the bed closest to the window, as if to tell me she thought I deserved it...maybe for inspiration of my poetry, which she somehow loved, even though it was mostly depressing.

"Okay with me, Sen..." I spoke quietly in acceptance, as she nodded, smiling slightly. I placed everything on my bed, except my pen and small notepad...which I use to write my poetry with. I gazed out the window into an empty void outside only I could see....no ideas in mind. I sat against my bed silently...as I heard footsteps approaching me. I was close to a nervous breakdown, and out my notepad and pen away. I looked up to see some kid with black hair, about 5'7", wearing some black jeans and a Metallica shirt. That guy was familiar....could it be...? Nah, it couldn't be Mike.

That's Mike(The Muffin Man).....so....yeah...

ChobiChibi
15th October 2003, 12:42 PM
~~Meilin~Auquaria~~
After a while of sitting around doing nothing I decided to take a look around. I went down to the common room which was a very cold blue color- great color if you ask me.
Essie had wondered down with me, she stretched slowly and started to get used to her new surroundings.
I was the first person to get up to the common room because after a while a load of other people- loud people- came up chatting like their mouths were on legs. How could anyone be so excited about a school? It's just like any other school really. Some of them pointed towards me and Essie. I gave them a look that said "You talk to me, you die" and they left.
One of them had a small Wooper which Essie decided she would use as target practise. She was about to body slam it when it ran off so she rammed into the wall.
"Nice one, Essie... Acctually hit the target next time!" I said, laughing.
She glared at me and then at the guy who had just walked through the door. He looked kinda lost.
"Hey? You lost or something?" I asked, trying to get his attention.
"Umm... Sorta... I can't find my dorm... I'm sharing with someone called Meilin Shirakana... Do you know her?" He asked.
"Umm... Yes I do." I replied.
"Can you take me to her?" He asked.
"I am her!" I said, getting up from where i was sat to not seem rude, "You must be Jacob then! Our dorm is this way." showing him to our dorm.

Craig
15th October 2003, 03:46 PM
Thorn Asures - Joltaria
w/ Kecleon "Shift"
---

The train came to an abrupt stop, followed by intercom messages that were basically impossible to hear with all the talking. Everyone filed off the train, so did I, we then got onto a bus, and then started our way to the school, which was a big deal and it took forever to get there because all the luggage had to be loaded into the storage....and then having it all taken out of the storage.

Although, it was worth it. The school is -huge-, all the better of course... "Let us make our way into the school" the lady said, and everyone grabbed there luggage and followed her on the big pathway lined with small trees and shrubs...to make it look nice or something. (?) Once we were finally inside, we were each divided into the tower groups and sent to our dorms, being told "Come register sometime tonight" Better then having to go all at once I guess?

Making my way to the dorm, I found the room labelled 42 which then had my name and a name of someone else.. Azuré ..

"It looks like our room-mate is a girl" I said to Shift
"Kec, kec leon." he replied, I wasn't really sure what he was saying.
"Why don't we unpack and then go..exploring of the school so we ...arn't lost when we go to classes"
"kec!" That must have meant "yea!"

Twilight Lune
15th October 2003, 09:17 PM
*~Jessie(Twi) Karlk Solaria~*

I entered the school and was near the end of a fairly long line. Compared to my old school anyways. My old school had only about 100 kids. This must seem like nothing to the other people.

After about 5 minutes I got to the desk. "Name please." said the lady at the desk without looking up. Sounding very grumpy

"Jessie Karlk"

"Here" she said passing a green envalope with a lot of papers in them. "NEXT!"

I jumped then continued to the wall where I took out the map. It toke me a bit but I figured it out and turned left to Solaria. When I got there there weren'r many people there. "Hmmm guess this isn't a popular house?" I thought to myself.

I went up to my room and opened the door. I was just setting down my things on a bed when I heard the door open. I turned and smiled saying, "Hi I'm Jessie Karlk you can call me Twi though."

(hint to Gladiator the charecters are room mates if you don't mind)

Drusilla
27th October 2003, 04:32 PM
Whee! The new Blink single kicks ARSE! ^_^

~*~Clair~Flaria~*~
"So... what's your name? Mine's Clair." I said to the girl who had just entered. I smiled at her, trying to be friendly. I wasn't about to start things off on a bad foot, especially if we were going to be rooming together for the whole school year.
"Kara," she replied. Not a very talkitive person, I noted. Not a problem, though.
I looked through the papers that I had been handed with my room things. "Hey, there's a dance tonight! Holy crap... How do they expect us to just be able to go to this thing after traveling all day? Tomorrow's for getting books and stuff... Then classes start Monday. Well, at least they give us an extra day to settle in," I mused, half to myself.
Kara nodded, but didn't say anything. Her Umbreon was slowly checking out the room. My Dratini was still in it's ball.
I opened my bag and put my clothes in the drawers under the bed. It was nice and convenient, at least. Compact, too. I put my journal on the bedside table, which also had a little lamp with a red shade. They certianly had this color theme down...
"So, you going to the dance?" I asked Kara.
~*~

>-Xanthippe Belladonna-Jolteria-<
My room was an explosion of orange and yellow. At least the colors were harmonious... if they had clashed, it would have been a long year...
I was alone in the room. There were people walking up and down the hall outside, talking, introducing themselves. Jolteon jumped onto one of the beds, and I took it for a sign of approval that this was to be our bed.
"Meow?" I turned, and saw a Meowth standing at the open door. A girl, apparently it's trainer, soon followed.
"Oh, hi! I'm Ariel Laen, I guess I'm your roommate!" She smiled sweetly as if this was just the greatest thing.
I looked back at her, my face deadpan. "Oh, I guess. I'm Xanthippe," I said, and turned back to my things. I leafed through my papers.
"Crap, a dance? This sucks... 'Not optional', what the hell?! I'm damned tired..." I collapsed on my bed.
"Well... at least we'll meet some new people," said Ariel warily.
"Ooooh, goody..." I muttered.
-=-

Socram
3rd November 2003, 05:17 PM
Name: Zion Woods
Hometown: Goldenrod
Physical: 5'11 ruffled dirty blonde hair that is never combed, ever. Hazel eyes and a cocky grin forever planted on his face. A muscular lean athlethic build. Wears ripped blue jeans over his dirty white sneakers that are so dirty they should be called black. Wears a short sleeved orange shirt over a long sleeved black shirt. If he happens to be wearing a cap he's wearing a trucker cap with big bold letters that spell DORK.
Personality: Extremely laid back. Doesn't like work and despite his good grades most people think he is rather dumb because of his humorous nature, good looks and huge case of laziness. Friendly to all but also sarcastic which sometimes offends others.
Pokemon: A mischievous Charmander (named Char-Char) ^_^
Tower: Flaria
Relations to original: nada
Relations to cast: has the hots for Naiya
Roomate: Naiya, he got stuck with the room with a froshie deal, for community service hours. Bummer. (If thats ok.)
Classes:
1- Geography (8-10 AM) (taking it just for the cred)
2- Expert Defence(10-12PM)
3- Expert Attack(1-3 PM)
4- Guided Study Hall(3-5 PM)

5- Wilderness Survival (8-10 AM) (taking it just for the cred)
6- Open Computer Lab(10-12 PM)
7- Pokemon Legends(1-3 PM) (elective)

Didnt know were to put baseball practice... baseball practice in the spring from 6-8 haha ok.

Zion, Senior, Flaria, 16
~~~~~~~~~
I sighed, hunched over the desk hooking up my stereo. Out of all the people to be the Flaria Frosh R.A. they picked me. They said I knew the place the most, and was also the youngest senior,and bla bla.

So here I was waiting for some Freshman roommate to show up. I had checked the list and realized that my roomie was a girl. I had a girl roomie back in sophomore year and I still have horrible, horrible nightmares about tampons on my desk and other horrible girl items on my side of the room. Hopefully this girl wasn't ugly. I shrugged off the thought with a shudder and finished setting up my stereo.

Seeing as how not all the freshman had arrived and I had finished posting the notice about the dance and my other Resident Advisor duties. I was clear to hang around for about an hour. Looking around and making sure my room was completely set I blasted "The Leaving Song Pt. II" by A.F.I and took my two shirts off.

"Now, Char, I'm going to go take a shower. Don't burn anything down, ok bro?"
"Char, Char" he said evily. Little bastard. I got my towel, soap, shampoo and key and walked outside of my room and bumped into my new roommate.
I looked down to see a blushing blonde and couldn't help but laugh.
"Hey I'm Zion I'll be your roommate and neighborhood R.A. Lucky for you it'll be easy to relate any problems." I smiled and looked her over. Not bad... for a froshie.

Nayia Waterflower aka starmie44
3rd November 2003, 06:38 PM
Hey everyone! *huggles everyone that she knows*

Name- Naiya Sapphire (I made up the name Nayia a long time ago, it was based off of Naiya. Confusing, huh?)
Gender- Female
Age- 14, Freshman
Hometown- Cerulean City
Physical- Pretty much the same as Nayia. Emerald eyes, blond hair a bit past the shoulder, pale skin, 5'4", average weight for her height. Clothing style consits of flared jeans, high-heeled sandles and tank tops; sapphire earring and matching necklace.
Personality- Stubborn, talks and rambles on and on and on, a bit naive and slow, happy go luck, (now you know where Nayia gets it all) but is serious when the time calls so, and is a loyal and true friend.
Pokemon- Dratini (Maylia)
Tower- Flaria, I'm guessing
Relations to Original Cast- Nayia's future mother
Relations in current cast- *shrugs shoulders*
Roommate- *shrugs shoulders again*
Classes- 6 to 8; * marks required subject area (core classes)
Fill in your schedule here; class areas are below.
1- Geography (8-10 AM)
2- Ini. Nutrition (10-12PM)
3- Special Techniques (1-3 PM)

6- Advanced Attack (if allowed) (10-12 PM)
7- Pokemon Legends (1-3 PM)

Nayia Sapphire - Freshmen - Flaria
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I entered the school, noting the line up and sighing to myself.

My parents had sighed me up to go to this school last minute. I was only told the day before I had to go. It was one of those 'Surprise! We did something without telling you and though you would love it.' things. Of course I would have loved it if I was told a bit sooner, like maybe a month or two.

It was a rush to the train and I ended up sitting with a pile of seniors. They were nice enough, but I wish I could have met someone my own age.

"Oh well," I muttered. "No use crying over spilt milk. I might as well make the best of things."

"Dratini!" Maylia chriped from my shoulder. (lol, Dratini's hanging on shoulders seems to run in the family too ^-^)

"Name please." The woman at the desk stated.

"Naiya Sapphire." I answered. She passed me a red envolop with map and whatnot before screeking "NEXT" right in my ear. I winced and walked away.

Ten minutes later, I finally managed to find the tower I was in. It was amazing. The common room looked so warm and coozy, and everything was a shade of red or orange. I absent-minded started to walk up one of the staircases, too busy taking in my surroundings to notice someone walking out of one of the rooms and walked right into him.

I blinked, taking a second to recall what just happened. Blinking again, I quickly noticed that the person I bumped into was a guy... an older guy... lacking a shirt... Not that I'm not use to seeing guys lacking shirts. I mean, the beach is one of my favorite passtimes, but I usually don't litaray run into them. I couldn't help but blush from embarassment.

I finally took notice to his laughter and looked up at him in confusion. The guy was indeed older, maybe by two years. He was fairly taller then I was, and if I wasn't wearing my 3 inched sandles, I would be really looking up to him. Ruffled dirty-blond hair, hazel eyes, and cocky grin, ripped jeans... this guy was trying to pull off the hot bad school boy look... and doing a good job of it....

"Hey I'm Zion." He started. "I'll be your roommate and neighborhood R.A. Lucky for you it'll be easy to relate any problems." He smiled and I could feel his eyes scan me quickly.

So this is what happens when your parents sign you up last minute. You get stuck sharing a room with the R.A. A male one at that! Do schools usually put guys and girls in the same room? I never shared a room with a guy before. I mean, it's mixing blue and pink! Doesn't the school realize it's causing purpling! And then there's the fact that the R.A will always know what I'm doing. Not good for sneaking out.

Maylina scweeqed my neck lightly, bringing me out of my train of though. I blushed again, looking at Zion. "Nice to meet you. My name's Naiya." I finally answered. I noticed the towel and soap in his hand and quickly added, "Looks like your busy. I'll just be on my way... I'll see you later..."

I quickly escaped into the dorm room and signed in relief. "This is so odd..."

"Dratini." Maylia muttered, shaking her head at me.

"What?" I quickly threw my bags on the cleared bed and looked around the room. There was a Charmander going into the trashcan, tossing old garage in the air and setting it on fire. "Oh..., I think we should worry about unpacking later. Let's go exploring!" I chriped, and raced for the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Yup, I'm completely doing this off the top of my head, so blah. ^-^

Drusilla
4th November 2003, 07:45 AM
yayness... posties!

I'll post later. Really busy... eep! I'm just posting to let yall know that it looks good... I meant to reply to everything yesterday when yall PMed me, but I ran out of time. ^_^;

4th November 2003, 02:56 PM
I'm home... sick... and bored out of my tree. EVme15 schedule didn't work on my comupter so I went through all the characters schedules and found out who's in who's class. So if your computer stinks like mine and won't let you see EVme15 schedule, here's the one I did up. Each character has a different color making it easier for everyone to find. I'm only listing the classes that were picked in each period.

~Students in Order of First Name~

Arashi
Ariel
Ark
Azuné
Chris
Clair
Craig
Giovanni
Jacob
Jessie
Kara
Lairine
Meilin
Mike
Nail
Naiya
Serenity
Snap
Xanthippe
Zion

~Period One (8-10 AM)~

Geography - EVERYONE

~Period Two (10-12 PM)~

Exp. Defence (seniors only) - Zion
Basic PokeMassage - Chris
BR/FA - Ariel , Lairine
Evasion - Ark , Azuré , Craig , Kara
Int. Attack - Giovanni , Nail , Xanthippe
Int. Co-ex - Clair
Int. Nutrition - Arashi , Jacob , Jessie , Meilin , Mike , Naiya , Serenity
PokeLegends - Snap

~Period Three (1-3 PM)~

Exp. Attack (seniors only) - Zion
Basic Defence - Ariel , Ark , Jacob , Lairine
PHI - Chris , Meilin
PokeLegends - Azuné , Jessie , Serenity
Special Tech - Arashi , Clair , Craig , Giovanni , Kara , Mike , Nail , Naiya , Snap , Xanthippe

~Period Four (3-5 PM)~

Adv. Nutrition - Snap
BR/FA - Ark
Computer Lab - Kara
Evasion - Chris
Int. Attack - Jacob , Meilin
Int. Co-ex - Arashi , Jessie , Mike , Serenity
Open Battle/Study - Ariel , Azuné , Clair Craig , Lairine , Nail , Naiya , Zion
PokeLeague - Giovanni , Xanthippe

~Period Five (8-10 AM)~

Wilderness Survival - EVERYONE

~Period Six (10-12 PM)~

Adv. Attack - Kara , Naiya
Basic Attack - Ark
Basic Co-ex - Ariel
BR/FA - Azuné , Chris , Craig , Nail , Snap
Computer Lab - Clair , Meilin , Zion
Int. Co-ex - Jacob
Int. Defence - Jessie
Int. Nutrition - Giovanni , Xanthippe
PHI - Arashi
Special Tech - Lairine , Mike , Serenity

~Period Seven (1-3 PM)~

Basic Attack - Snap
Basic Defence - Azuné
Open Battle/Study - Giovanni , Jessie , Mike , Serenity , Xanthippe
PokeLeaque - Meilin , Nail
PokeLegends - Arashi , Ariel , Ark , Chris , Clair , Craig , Jacob , Kara , Lairine , Naiya , Zion

~Period Eight (3-5 PM)~

Adv. Co-ex - Kara
Computer Lab - Giovanni , Mike , Serenity , Xanthippe
Evasion - Arashi , Ariel , Jacob , Jessie , Lairine , Nail , Snap
Int. Attack - Azuné
Special Tech - Ark , Meilin
Student Mentors - Chris , Clair , Craig , Naiya , Zion

If anything is missing or I messed up, please tell. TY. ^-^

Socram
4th November 2003, 03:45 PM
ack which is higher advanced or expert? As a senior I should be taking top priority.... haha especially if I'm spose to be fairly smart! haha. Cuz I am taking expert classes, which I thought were higher.

4th November 2003, 03:54 PM
*blinks* I though Advanced and Expert was the same thing, considering the fact that Naiya, Snap and Kara are the only other ones who are taking a Advanced course, but that was only because they were either approved by Dru (for Snap and Naiya), or higher then freshmen (Zion and Kara).

Socram
4th November 2003, 03:59 PM
no i think expert is higher... offered for seniors and dru said ookily dookily. so yeh

4th November 2003, 04:02 PM
*nods* Got cha. My bad. Thank you for telling me. I'll fix that now. ^-^

Edit - Fix it. Now Adv Att and Adv Def is Exp. ^-^

Socram
4th November 2003, 06:28 PM
Zion-16-Male-Flaria
~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of the shower drying my hair with my towel. I walked back to my room and saw that Naiya had yet to unpack any of her belongings. I also noticed ashes strown across the floor and an innocent little charmander smiling at my from my bed. I shook my head in disbelief and turned my head to the digital clock next to my labtop. I sighed again realizing I had to have a Tower meeting in about twenty minutes. Putting my long sleeve shirt back on I grabbed my orange short-sleeved as well as my orange trucker cap from off the bed.
Placing them on as I walked out of my room I headed toward the common room telling the Freshman that there would be a meeting soon. I told them to go tell their friends and bumped into my roommate again.
I smiled, "Meeting in twenty. Common room. Tell your friends." before she could answer I was heading toward the common room.
I sat down on a big leather couch at the back of the common room and waited for all the Flarian Freshman to come. Granted some would cut but I didn't care I did a mental checkthrough of what i had to tell them.
Dance
Curfew
Quiet Hours
Alcohol on Premises
Classes
And then introduction time...

I yawned man being an R.A. was tough.

6th November 2003, 06:36 PM
Well, since no one has posted within the last few days…

Naiya Sapphire - Flaria
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I silently strolled by the dorm rooms, examining the common room and the decorations quietly. It seemed that most of the people where still in there dorm rooms settling in. This left a lack of socializing.

“Guess I’m going to have to wander.” I told Maylia.

“Tini.”

So I wandered around the school for a little bit. Most of the people have long since left to check out there dorm rooms and towers so the halls were quiet as way except for a few random strays like me. I didn’t get too far though since I left my map in my room with that odd little charmander.

“I rather not get lost on the first day at school.” I sighed, heading back to the tower.

While climbing up the stairs out of the common room, I could hear two voices. I blinked, scanning the room. People were still hanging in their room… which was where the two voices were coming from. Their dorm room door was wide open and their voices where carrying out into the hallway.

I shrugged; about to walk passed when I heard one of the voices say “So, are you going to the dance?”

I jumped in excitement. Dances were one of my most favorite things about school. I turned to the open door and gave a light ramp on it. The two girls in the room turned to look at me. The one with black hair turned long enough to look me over before turning to the window to gaze outside. The other one continued to stare as if I just stepped into her territory.

“Sorry for bothering you, but did you just stay there’s a dance tonight?”

She was silent for a moment before finally nodding, holding up a piece of paper. “Yeah, it says so on one of the papers we got with our room keys.”

“Oh, I never got a chance to look through them… I’m Naiya Sapphire by the way.”

“I’m Clair Drakonin.” Clair smiled

The girl by the window turned long enough to say, “Kara.”

“Nice to meet ohm-“ I blinked a looked at the person who bumped into me. I turned out to be Zion again.

He gave me a smiled. “Meeting in twenty. Common room. Tell your friends.”

I went to say something but he was already on his way to the common room before I could open my month.

“Who was he?” Clair asked, peeking around the corner to get a good look at Zion.

“That’s Zion. He’s my room mate… and the R.A for the Flaria tower…”

“How’d you get a room with him?” Clair asked.

“Parents signed me up for school lack.” I said, following Clair back into her dorm room. Clair plopped onto her bed, ruffling through the papers again. I sat at her side looking over her shoulder at the papers as well. Kara continued to look at the grounds as if in a trance, by for some reason I felt that she was still listening to the conversation.

I was right. As we continued to talk about things like our hometowns, she would add her two cents here and there about Lavender Town before going back into her dream world. Clair herself seemed nice enough, telling about Blackthorn City and mentioning that her brother Lance was here as well. I spoke of Cerulean City and its warm beach shores and other sites I loved before Kara seemed to snap out of her trance and turn to us.

“We should head to the meeting now.” She said, looking at her Umbreon before heading to the door. Clair picked up her pokemon, which I was surprised to be a Dratini as well before we followed Kara.

There were a few other freshmen already there, sitting and chatting to each other while waiting for the meeting to start. Zion was seated quietly on a big leather couch to the back of the room, watching as the students came into the common room. I looked at Clair and Kara, waiting for them to pick someplace in the room to sit.

~
I think this is a great way for all the Flaria characters to interact. And I'm sure that people from the other towers can do the same thing with a NCP.

Drusilla
10th November 2003, 12:53 PM
*stumbles in with dark circles under her eyes*
ahhhh... yeah.... post... must...
Hope you don't mind, Socram, I'm going to take control of your char to get the info out, if that's ok...

~*~Clair~Flaria~Freshman~*~
I flopped down on a couch, my feet stretched out before me. My headphones were around my neck; I had put them on, but had gotten "one of those looks" from Zion. They now rested silently, and I longed to just go back to my room and listen to them. My Dratini sat on my lap, Naiya was next to me with her own Dratini. Kara sat on a chair nearby, her Umbreon at her feet, and I saw Lance talking to a bunch of girls. Talking might not be the right word... more like being mobbed. It was sickening... He glanced over in my direction, a "HELP ME!" look in his eyes. I waved, grinning, and the looks thrown at me by the girls could have burned Hell down. They amazingly increased in hostility when Lance said something and walked over to sit next to me. I gave them a cheeky little smile, and they began to mutter amongst themselves. They evidently didn't know that Lance was my brother. Thier problem, not mine...
Zion stood up as the last stragglers came down the stairs. "OK, let's get started, this shouldn't take long."
I moved over for Lance, and his little "fan club" renewed thier hateful glares. I ignored them for now, there'd be time for fun later.
"Well, welcome to Flaria Tower. I'm Zion, and I'll be your RA for this year, so if you have any problems, find me."
He paused. "Well, as I heard some of you talking about it, there is a dance tonight in the cafeteria. As most of you probably haven't been there, it's on the other side of the building between Solaria and Aquaria towers. It's easy enough to find, just walk around in the outer hall, and you'll find it eventually. The cafeteria is indoor/outdoor, and I think the actual dance is going to be held outside. You'll see when you get there, don't worry about it too much right now. The principal will be there and give you all a little welcome speech, not too much. Any questions?"
He paused again, making sure that no one was lost. All was quiet.
"Tonight, the dance will end around midnight, to give everyone time to get to know eachother. At midnight, everyone is to report back to the dorms. You'll have half an hour to clear to halls, so make it quick. On any other night, curfew is at ten. Anyone failing to comply will be given Saturday morning detention. After ten, you get another half hour to do your music blasting or whatever, but things must be quiet by 10:30. If there's any noise in the dorms, I'm sorry, but I'll have to report you and give you Saturday detention. That's for both roommates, regardless. If there's any noise that the teachers hear, the whole dorm will be given Saturday detention, and I'm sure you don't want that. Things are to remain silent until five AM. That doesn't mean you can get up and start being noisey; it means that if you get up early with an alarm or something, then you won't get in trouble. Just keep in mind that some of the other students may be trying to sleep until the last possible minute. Breakfast is from 5:30 until 7:30, and you should know that classes start at eight. Tardies have punishments, it all depends on the teacher and the circumstances. On Monday and Tuesday, they'll go over it all with you. Questions?"
Still nothing. "OK, about alcohol... I didn't make these rules, so don't complain to me. Under NO circumstances is there to be alcohol on the premises. And, no, I won't just look the other way. If I see someone acting... oddly, then I have to take you in. Same with drugs. Sorry, but rules are rules."
Dark muttering came from all corners of the room.
"Alright, I'm almost done, hang in here. Tomorrow, there are no classes as it's Sunday, but everyone needs to report to all of thier teachers so that you can get on the role and get booklists. The library is on the other side of the cafeteria, and that's where you'll get your books. How you spend the rest of the day is up to you. Final questions? Good, that's it from me then. Dance is in two hours people!"
The room erupted in chatter. I turned to the others.
"So, dance huh? Frankly, I'd rather sleep, but I guess it won't be too bad."
"Speak for yourself," grumbled Lance, glancing at the girls who were twittering away on the other side of the room.

Socram
10th November 2003, 08:16 PM
ack never would have been such a hardass :P

Zion~~Flaria~~Senior
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naiya waltzed up to me and stared at me funnily.
"What?" I asked smiling at her knowing where she was going with her look.
"How often do you follow-" I cut her off.
"I'm a senior and I'm an R.A. Rules don't apply to me."
She stared at me oddly and I blinked not knowing what to do

!~~~

sry real short

EVme15
11th November 2003, 08:13 PM
Ok... me bored + neglecting this = you finally see me post again! ^_^

FYI: If I offend anyone with thing, gomen. This is done from Kara's pessimistic and loner-ish POV, and my chatting with my friend about why Malik is (not!) a ****... don't ask.
~|~|~|~|~
Kara

A dance... whee. That would be fun... not. Dances were excuses for people with way too much energy to blow off steam, people who were very volatile to get in fights, and people who were loners to sit and try to drown out the horrible pop music with their CD players. Me, I fell into the third catagory.

Oh, yes. How could I forget the last and least important group of them all: sluts flirted. I hated those girls who put on all sorts of makeup and stuff to make them look older or something, just in hopes of getting a guy to notice them. Well, they notice you alright... how could they not? You're wearing enough body glitter to mimic a disco ball!

Yes, I was harsh. I had this wonderful outlook on life: you are who you are. Changing you is just dumb. And it doesn't work, either.

So, I was going to this lovely dance. Great. Just what I need. Interaction. Hell, I'll probably sneak off for a while anyway...
~|~|~|~|~
Yeah... just posting...

Drusilla
25th November 2003, 05:09 PM
OK, I feel really bad about having to post this, since I haven't been posting like I should, but...

There's not enough activity here. I'm sorry guys, but if things don't pick up a little, I'm leaving.

Yes, as in, leaving TPM. For good. This is one of two RPGs that's keeping me here... and I'm leaving when they're done. But if this isn't going anywhere, and you guys don't want to bother with it anymore, let me know so I can stop getting the e-mails about it. I'm going through alot in my home life... and I just don't have enough time for everything. If yall are just temporarily busy, and things will pick up soon, then great. If not... say something. Don't just wander off and leave me hanging here. I don't have the time for it.

Not the happiest bit of news in the world... but then, what is anymore?

~Dru

EVme15
25th November 2003, 06:26 PM
Aw... Poor Dru. I wanna keep this alive if it keeps you here... ^^
I can't really do anything right now in the RPG (kinda would be a double post) but I just wanna say I hope you can try to get back to TPM when everything blows over. I've been here since nearly the beginning of my middle school life, and I've been able to always come back (even though for about a year that meant getting up one half hour early).

So come on everyone, LET'S KEEP THIS GOING FOR DRU!!! ^_^

I know you said don't post unless you were saying you couldn't do this, but I feel like you need a bit of a pick-me-up right now... ^_^