PDA

View Full Version : Fan Fic editer

Kaiune
1st October 2003, 07:20 PM
hey! Kaiune here... I've come to offer my services as a pokemon Fan-fic Editor.

I am a well educated post High school student that loves both english and Pokemon and am willing to edit any fanfics that come my way... so if you are looking for a story edit or just some suguestions anything pokemon or fanfic related dont hesitate to give me a howl at

Kaiune@yahoo.com

if you would like my services to edit any work... please attach your work to the Email and mention PokeMaster.net in your subject

Thank you for your time
'K'

mr_pikachu
7th October 2003, 10:26 PM
You're going about this all wrong, Kaiune. See, the way to go is to do it WITHOUT the writer's consent. That way, you can edit as many fics as you please! I do it all the time! :D

But really, this is a big service to TPM. I hope some people are smart enough to take you up on your offer. But I'm not. I'm way too dumb. ^_^;

P.S. You might want to change the word "suguestions"... it's misspelled. It should be "suggestions". See, there's an example of perfect editing tactics right there! :D

Darien Shields
8th October 2003, 07:18 AM
Have you ever considerred lending your skills to the Fan Fic Review Orginasation-thing-ma-jig? If you can find mistakes in fics, then surely you can review 'em too. And maybe edit them too.

Well, regaurdless of your decision, I shall (foolishly perhaps, I somehow don't feel too trusting when I'm basicly saying to someone "Take your best shot, any criticism, I can take it") put my Fic, Pokemon Kami up for Edit. It's linked in my sig.

P.S.: Under Power Ownz j00 in the online Manga department... If only they updated more often...