PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Journey of Planet Suno <><>Sign Ups<><>

Matt
29th December 2002, 03:20 PM
Trainers from all over Kanto and Johto are getting ready to go to the docks to go to Suno, a new area that was newly discovered. When they arive at Suno, they will go to the new Pokemon Lab to get their pokemon. There, there are new cities, towns, and gyms. New enemys. But Team Rocket, Team Aqua, and Team Magma are still in the area. The have snuck into the ships to go to the new area and do their wrong doings. Little do the trainers know, that the Teams will be a big problem in Suno. Yet the trainers still enter the Pokemon League to be the best Pokemon Master.

~__~Trainers~__~
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Starting Pokemon:
History:
Other:

~~~~Bad Guys~~~~
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Pokemon: (Up to 6)
Team: (Magma, Aqua, Rocket)
History:
Other:

Made up Pokemon Form:
Name:
Looks:
Attacks:

I sure hope this goes good.
Ill post the cities that are there in the Starting Topic
R/S pokemon. I dont know. The attacks are the reason. If you know what the attacks are and everything then give me a link to them or something then we can have R/S pokemon ^_^;;;
Anybody can join ^_^;;;

MetaKnight89
29th December 2002, 03:48 PM
~__~Trainers~__~
Name: Cloud
Personality: He is quiet and very serious.
Looks: meh, all u see is spiky blond hair and his face. The rest is covered in a gray cloak
Starting Pokemon: Eevee
Other: His dad knows Morty.

Matt
29th December 2002, 04:05 PM
Umm Accepted.

Name: Matt
Personality: A person not that many people really like. He doesnt have that many friends because of it. He just likes to be by himself. Sometimes he will ease up and be friendly but dont count on it.
Looks: Black hair with purple streaks. Purple Eyes. Height: 6" Weight: 110, He wears blue baggy zip off pants and a blue shirt.
Starting Pokemon: Natu
History: He went on a pokemon journey before. He went on one when it first started with the Kanto League. He was successful in beating the League. When he went to the Johto League, he had beaten all the gym leaders and was going to the League but, Team Rocket stole all of his pokemon and ran off with them. He hasnt had the heart to battle ever since then.
Other: A Popular trainer from Ecruteak and Morty's brother.

Name: Zeric
Personality: Mean, Rude, all the bad stuff. He likes to push little kids around and steal things from people. That is his idea of fun.
Looks: Black hair. He has Dark Green eyes but not that many can see them due to his hair that cover his eyes. He wears a black cape. And the rest of his clothes are all black.
Pokemon: Umbreon(M), Espeon(F), Xatu(F), Alakazam(M), Murkrow(M), Houndoom(M)
Team: Rocket
History: He was found on the side of the street. That is where Team Rocket found him and brought him in for evil training. He was trained to steal and be evil for as long as he can remember. His parents had abandoned him, because they didnt want to have a boy when they did.
Other: Top Agent of Team Rocket and the one who stole Matt's Pokemon.

pokemasterfrank
29th December 2002, 11:16 PM
~__~Trainers~__~
Name: Frank

Personality: Likes to take things lightly, yet has some serious look at the world.

Looks: 5' 7'', dark brown hair (almost black), slightly tanned

Starting Pokemon: CHARMANDER! Charmander Charmander Charmander...*goes off ranting about Charmander*

History: Hyped about Charmander ever since he saw the majestic Charizard. He started this journey to show the world how cool Charizard is, and to distribute pieces of blank paper to everyone, around the world.

Matt
30th December 2002, 02:02 PM
Ok Frank you are accepted. Hmmm need more people to sign up for the Bad People and Trainers. Then we can start. Lol i still need to think of some citys. And Remeber Anybody can Join. No restrictions this time!

Latios23
30th December 2002, 02:32 PM
~__~Trainers~__~
Name:Jenny
Personality: Always diffrent ;)
Looks: She has a white dress and green hair(yea just like Suzie but hey, i like her!)
Starting Pokemon: Cubone
History: Her father died from cancer when she was 2 years old. Then, on her 14th birthday, her mom died of age and her mom's friend took care of her. 2 years later, she ran away with her Cubone(birthday gift) because they wouldn't let her go.
Other:

MetaKnight89
30th December 2002, 02:35 PM
~~~~Bad Guys~~~~
Name: Zechs
Personality: He is evil and merciless. He thinks killing people is fun.
Looks: He has a black suit and a cape.
Pokemon: (Up to 6)Kingdra, Feraligatr, Golduck, Starmie, Dewgong, and Gyrados. O_o
Team: (Magma, Aqua, Rocket)Aqua
History:He was the son of a TA agent who died on a mission. Then, when he was 19 he killed his mom and left the family. After 7 years of training his pokemon he conquered TA's top agent and dispatched a squad of TA members to kill his family.
Other:Um, i think i said enough.

Matt
30th December 2002, 02:54 PM
Name: Juno
Personality: A very mysterious person. It is as if he teleports every where because you can barly see him. He loves to be mean to little kids. He thinks it is a national pass-time.
Looks: Black hair with red streaks, it resembles fire. He wears a Black cape with fire on it to cover the burns he got in a fire one day. He wears a red shirt and black zip off pants. He has red eyes and is about 6"
Pokemon: Charizard(M), Typhlosion(F), Margcargo(M), Houndoom(F), Flareon(F), Ninetales(F)
Team: Magma
History: He used to live in a Mansion high up on a hill in a city far away from Kanto and Johto. He loved fire pokemon and wanted to become a fire pokemon master and beat the pokemon league. But one day his house caught on fire and his parents were killed in the fire. He was saved by a shady guy in red and black. When he woke up from the fire he saw it was a Team Magma member. He had kidnapped him and started the fire. He was then trained to be ruthless and mean and destroy things. Now he is on the side of evil and wants to steal and destroy all the little weak pokemon trainers he can find.
Other: He is related to the top Team Rocket member Zeric and he is the top Magma member.

Oh yah yall are accepted.

killer tai
30th December 2002, 04:34 PM
~__~Trainers~__~
Name:Tai
Personality:lonely but good hearted ,he doesn't like unfair play,and will always stand up for friends.
Looks:black short hair,brown eyes with a scare between his eyes height:6'1,weight:115 black shirt with baggy grey pants
Starting Pokemon: Charmander
History:both his parents died at the age of 5 he ran away at the age of 6 with his Charmander he got for a present on his 6 birthday,

Gladiator
30th December 2002, 04:51 PM
Name: Boris Black
Personality: Very intelligent, calm-natured, helpful, friendly, but for reasons unknown (genetic), he can't talk legibly when near girls. He isn't crazy about them, he fears them.
Looks: 6'7 (yep), athletic build, healthy tan, blue eyes and dark blue hair. He has a matching colored shirt and hat. He wears black jeans with white sneakers. Sometimes he has a leather jacket.
Starting Pokemon: Machop (M), Sensai
History: Boris Black was born to Iro Black and Roxanne Henderson. Boris Black has been an A+ student since 1st Grade and a champion athlete since Middle School. He likes to box and practice the martial arts. He plans on raising a team of Pokemon who use mostly physical moves.

Matt
30th December 2002, 04:57 PM
Ok you are accepted and so is Tai. I will start it tonight or tommorow. But i still need help on those cities. Lol. Ummm Yea.

Master Gengar12
30th December 2002, 05:18 PM
i Hope i'm not to lat
~__~Trainer~__~
Name: Takano
Personality: Calm and friendly but not very talkative around people he doesn't know but very conceited and hopes to become the best. When in battle he uses odd strategies to confuse his foes.
Looks: 5'8 and skinny has short and spiked hair with the tips bleached blonde.
Starting Pokemon: Cyndaquil
Starting City: (My Favorite City) Blackthorn City
History: Clair's nephew. Was trained with dragons and learned from them the different ways pokemon can attack. although he loves dragons his fav pokemon is Cyndaquil which he plans to teach dragon type moves in order to show the world the power that they hold. He has no currently existing familt but Clair so Clair is the one who raised him from the time he was 5 his parents died in a plane crash.

Mystic_clown
30th December 2002, 05:35 PM
--Bad Guy----
Name: Ryu Gilgamesh
Personality: enjoys blowing stuff up, his obsessed with pokemon who know either self destruct or explosion. He's a complete nutjob
Looks: Looks like Oliver from Beyblade, except taller.
Pokemon: Golem (M) Electrode (M) Wheezing (M)
History: Use to work in a demolition crew. But when he went a bit overboard, he blew up an entire street and killed his freinds. He was then enlisted in Team Rocket for his destructive capabilities.
Other: n/a

Ultimate Charizard
30th December 2002, 05:36 PM
go on then, its been a while since i was in a Trainer Rpg.

~__~Trainers~__~
Name: Gavin Wynder
Personality: Likes to mess about and joke but gets seious when needed.
Looks: Tall, brown hair blue eyes. Wears a black t-shirt and blue jeans. Black fingerless gloves and the usual backpack.
Starting Pokemon: Well i wanted Charmander but since 2 have already been chosen ill go with Pikachu. Maybe ill get one later ;)
History: Has trained winning pokemon before but decided to 'pull an ash' and start from scratch although theis pikachu isnt one hes had long, just recieved it from the local proffesor.
Other: *Thundershocks Other*

Matt
30th December 2002, 05:48 PM
Ok all accepted. Now I will start soon. Yup. I need some more Team Bad Guys thought XD! Oh Well. Look for the Starting thing.

Knight of Time
30th December 2002, 06:20 PM
--Bad Guy----
Name: Rocky
Personality: loves trashing places, is a brainy and very strong person, with or without his Pokemon at his side.
Looks: Wears a brown fire/shockproof jacket over a black T-Shirt, also wears leather pants which are also fire/shock proof, has spiked dark hair with blond tips at the top
Pokemon: Houndoom (M, Chaos), Sneasel (M, Clawz), Murkrow (F, Luna), Crobat (M, Fang), Nidoking (M, Crusher)
History: Was once a good guy. After his home and family were destroyed by Team Rocket, he went to their hideout, and decided to get his revenge on them by becoming a loyal member of the team. He was trained by the team, and is one of the toughest members in the entire organization.
Other: absolutely loves Dark and Poison Pokemon more than any other type.

Matt
30th December 2002, 06:25 PM
Ok accepted. Im starting now. So look for it and if somebody has any idea for cities please tell me. Ok. Im thinking of some now. So yea.