PDA

View Full Version : Video games

internal dragon
2nd October 2003, 09:22 PM
My dad is giving me fifty dollars this week and I was thinking about going to gamestop and buying a new game but I can't deside on which game I'm going to buy please help! Here are the games I was thinking of geting:

Kingdom Hearts (I had it a while ago but I lost it)

Silent Hill 3

Inuyasha: A fuedal Fairytale

Midnight club 2

Dynasty Warriors 4

.hack// part one: Infection

Xenosaga

Thats all but if you have have suggestions let me know but make sure that the game your talking about is for PS2 cuz thats the only system I have.

Mewfour
2nd October 2003, 11:28 PM
Eh, except for Kingdom Hearts, it's pretty slim pickin's... If I were you, I;d go with SH3

classy_cat18
2nd October 2003, 11:37 PM
I'm with Mewfour. Piece of advice: If you get SH3, DO NOT PLAY IT IN THE DARK. That game is creepy, scary, and just the perfect game for Halloween.

Razola
3rd October 2003, 11:43 AM
Wait until next week for Viewtiful Joe.

internal dragon
3rd October 2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Raz
Wait until next week for Viewtiful Joe. Oh dear sweat lord no!

PNT510
3rd October 2003, 03:23 PM
.hack and Xenosaga are both great RPGs. Dynasty Warriors 4 is pretty good, I haven't played the others much though. I say go with Xenosaga unless you plan on getting all the .hack games

DarkTemplarZ
3rd October 2003, 08:54 PM
Don't get midnight club 2, it's kinda pointless and it's extremely repetitive, you have to find the same racers and race them again over and over again, almost as much as F-Zero except F-Zero's more fun

Razola
5th October 2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by internal dragon
Oh dear sweat lord no!

You know you want it.

Three days. I can't wait.

internal dragon
5th October 2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Raz
You know you want it.

Three days. I can't wait. No I don't I can't stand that game it looks like the old school mario games.

Edit: Let me correct the above statement I just played the demo for it and its pretty fun.

DRD1812
5th October 2003, 12:35 PM
Fire Warrior is an excellent game or wait for SOCOM 2 but if i were you id go for Fire Warrior cos its the best game of its genre ive played.