Water Pokemon Master
3rd October 2003, 01:04 AM
Pokemon-TCG.com has now confirmed the new modified format:

Expedition
Aquapolis
Skyridge
EX Ruby and Sapphire
EX Sandstorm
EX Dragons (When it is released, I guess)
Promos (starting with Kyogre 001)

Well, many people thought that the new format would be EX R/S on, and others though it would be Expedition on. I, for one, though it would be EX R/S on because Nintendo would not want to be involved with Wizards' sets. Guess I was wrong. Anyways, this will leave some of the good trainers in such as Oak's Research and Copycat, so we can all be happy about that.

And RK, I remember reading in some post a few days ago you congratulating me for my site being back up. Thanks for that! Since it's my b-day, I will be getting some booster boxes and can get more scans up. *rushes off to parents' secret present hiding place*

Roarkiller
3rd October 2003, 02:18 AM
°_O Again? Man, u REALLY need a life outside ptcg. But then the game's alive in ur area. Wish i lived where u r. Right now, w/o pkmn stimuli, im having fun w/ yoyos, currently with a BIG blue-red one (big as in the size of my palm diameter-wise).

Water Pokemon Master
3rd October 2003, 02:43 AM
I do have a life outside of the TCG (and the TV show and Gameboy). I am on the Debate Club, Principal Advisory Board, Newspaper, Bible Club, and I am the main computer technician for my HS.

When I am finished with my homework and studying, I post here and on my site. That is why it is 12:40 in the morning right now as I am posting this. Then my Saturdays are devoted to PKMN and my Sundays to church and God.

So, you can see I have a life. And if you don't think I have any sort of fun, that is what PKMN is for.

Alec Trevelyan
3rd October 2003, 01:05 PM
i agree w/ roar, but in my case, this year i dont have a life, i have to study so much, wish i could have ur lifes =/, crap, in 2 months i'll have the exam to enter on college, i'll do mechanic engeneering, for every 20 guys which try this exam, just 1 can enter on college (this course, sure), so you can see why i dont post much here =/. The ideal stuff is to play pokemon or anyother tcg on weekends, on week try to let your life like the game doesnt exist (sure you can make strategies, post on forums...), 3 years ago i was just fanatic with pokemon, then i got bad grades on school, since there i just play sth on weekends, lot better =].

Cya :wave: :wave: :wave:

Kari and Mewtwo
3rd October 2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Water Pokemon Master
Pokemon-TCG.com has now confirmed the new modified format:

Expedition
Aquapolis
Skyridge
EX Ruby and Sapphire
EX Sandstorm
EX Dragons (When it is released, I guess)
Promos (starting with Kyogre 001)

allow me to *****/complain

1.) NO LC? WTF IS NOA SMOKING?
2.) babies are practically dead..
3.) PROMO KYOGRE ONWARD? YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T USE THE PROF. ELM REPRINT??? JEEZUS, THIS SUCKS...
4.) this means no more double gust, no more tyrogue, no more gold berry (****IN NOA), and most importantly, NO MORE ENERGY CHARGE!! so much for getting metal NRG back..

Alec Trevelyan
3rd October 2003, 09:08 PM
heeeeeeeey kari mew2, calm down! let's wait for the other sets, they can repleace those cards for others (even better!), ok?

Water Pokemon Master
3rd October 2003, 11:33 PM
Don't worry, guys. When EX Dragons comes out, which is the last EX set, I am sure they will put in some good trainers. After all, EX R/S and Sandstorm combined only have 18 trainers.

We should be lucky they didn't make it EX R/S on. If they would have, no one would be able to make any good decks. This is fine until we see what will be in the next set, which should balance the format.

Roarkiller
4th October 2003, 12:14 AM
Power charge is Energy charge with a different name, Kari -_-" And theres still super potion and other berries, like Oran.

Nikku-San
4th October 2003, 12:26 AM
While I'm really sad LC isn't included (there goes my deck down the drain), this is better than R/S on. Let's just hope they really do put a lot of trtainers in Ex Dragon, because the lack of them has been sucky. And when we do get trainers, they are almost all Supporter cards, darn it.

I do have a life outside of the TCG (and the TV show and Gameboy). I am on the Debate Club, Principal Advisory Board, Newspaper, Bible Club, and I am the main computer technician for my HS.

When I am finished with my homework and studying, I post here and on my site. That is why it is 12:40 in the morning right now as I am posting this. Then my Saturdays are devoted to PKMN and my Sundays to church and God.

So, you can see I have a life. And if you don't think I have any sort of fun, that is what PKMN is for.

Sounds like a pretty good life to me, which I had that much fun...

Kari and Mewtwo
5th October 2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Power charge is Energy charge with a different name

0_o

nobody ever told me that...

Roarkiller
5th October 2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Kari & Mewtwo
0_o

nobody ever told me that...

Do they have to? The only difference between the two is the name and the fact that Power Charge is an e-card.

Take at look if u dont believe me.

Btw, i had doubted Nintendo making a R/S on format. The trainer selection is too small.