View Full Version : Rmt

Pig on the Wing
3rd October 2003, 08:55 AM
Manectric @White Herb [F]
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Crunch

T~bolt/T~Wave/Crunch are standard, Thunder is for any cheap losers that use Kyogre. White Herb used to the same effect as Miracle Berry in G/S/C

Tropius @Kings Rock [F]
Aerial Ace
Razor Leaf/Magical Leaf
Synthesis
Body Slam/Whirlwind

Item could do with changing, any suggestions? Help with grass move and whether to use Body Slam/Whirlwind. Synthesis and Aerial Ace are standard I think.

Swampert @Quick Claw [M]
Surf
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Endeavor

Standard. I always use the fully evolved Water starter (Blastoise/Feraligatr/Swampert) so I'm not ditching it. Quick Claw, simply because it's not very fast.

Medicham @Shell Bell [F]
Psychic
Hi Jump Kick
Recover
???

I find Shell Bell very effective. Standard moveset, help needed on last attack.

Camerupt @Focus Band [F]
Fissure
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Fire Blast

Works very well. A different fire type (not the Torchic chain) would be nice tho, any suggestions?

Castform @Leftovers [M]
Sunny Day
Rain Dance
Hail
Weather Ball

Best moveset there is, IMO. However Pokemon could be changed, any suggestions?

This team will be used against real people and Camerupt and Castform are the only Pokemon I would replace.

Misty
3rd October 2003, 09:33 AM
White Herb raises a lowered STAT, i.e. if your defense is lowered via Leer... if you want RS's MiracleBerry, it's Lum...

The best way to combat an uber user is to just not battle them ;P Don't screw up your movesets for that. I'd go HP Grass if you're willing to get a decent HP, otherwise Protect for slaking or whatnot...

Swampert's standard is Curse/Roar/Ice Beam/Earthquake ;/

Shell Bell is the suck, I'd go Choice Band Medicham with Shadow Ball/Brick Break/Focus Punch/Return... quite effective.

RS doesn't have great Fire types, if I had to I'd suggest Ninetales, but it has a crappy pool. Also Focus Band is nubby.

Also that Castform fears Fire types, go Thunderbolt/Thunder over Sunny Day...

Mr.E
3rd October 2003, 02:44 PM
Certainly you meant to say to put Thunder over Hail.

titandude21
3rd October 2003, 03:56 PM
Manectric: Kyogre is for ****ing losers unless they use it specifically on a 00ber team. so put hp ice over thunder.

Tropius: try Sunny Day, Solarbeam, EQ, HP Fire/Synthesis

Swampert: too slow to pull off endeavor, so use roar/rest/curse over it

Medicham: Bulk Up, Brick Break, Shadow Ball, Return/Recover/Baton Pass @ Salac Berry/Leftovers/Whatever

Camerupt: i guess... maybe Torkoal: Flamethrower, Amnesia, Rest + Iron Defense or Curse + Body Slam @ Leftovers or Ninetales: Flamethrower, Will-o-Wisp, Spite, Rest/Confuse Ray @ Whatever

Castform: Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Solarbeam, Weather Ball @ Petaya Berry/Leftovers... the best IMO.

ace
3rd October 2003, 04:36 PM
I'm not sure you'l agree, but one of my fave tropius movesets(which i invented) is this:
Tropius@leftovers with sun doubles speed attribute (chlorphyll)
-Sunny day
-Leech seed
-Synthesis
-Fly

I love this because you can first double ur speed and power up synthesis with sunny day, then l.seed them, fly up high,recover with leftovers and l.seed, come back down, hurt with fly, use synthesis, fly up again.Repeat. It's my patented flying recovery set. Feel free to use it, just make sure you put your evs in attack and speed for the set to work properly.

titandude21
3rd October 2003, 05:39 PM
you could put 510 in attack and 510 in speed (cough illegal cough) if you want, but it'll still get OHKOed by most SE hits, esp. fire attacks. That's asking for a fire pokemon to rape it.