PDA

View Full Version : If you could visit any video game location as a holiday...

Wild Female Machoke
29th December 2002, 04:23 PM
If you could visit any video game location for a holiday, where would you like to go?

and

What game character would you like to meet while you're there? :D

Me, I would like to visit Yoshi's Island, where I can meet those different colored Yoshis. I will have a very peaceful vacation there as long as Baby Mario isn't around. :D

I would also like to visit the Darkstalkers as well, especially my fave character Hsien-Ko/Lei-Lei.

Ghost
29th December 2002, 06:14 PM
I'd like to visit um.... Luigi's NEW Mansion (The Huge Giant one you get if you get over 100,000,000 G. I'd like to meet Luigi, Mario, Yoshi, Proffeser E.Gadd, Toad and Peach might be there to.

Adz44
30th December 2002, 01:51 PM
I think I'd go to Vice City and see if Tommy or anyone has some dirty work for me to carry out. I wouldn't mind driving a helicopter while I'm there too. I'd also get a chance to use a chainsaw......and rip people to shreds......HA HA HA HA HA HA!.........erm, don't worry, I'm sane.........honest.......

SingingJigglypuff
30th December 2002, 03:41 PM
I have a few places I would like to go for a holiday:

Hyrule - Out of all the environments introduced into the Zelda series, the worlds from Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time would be the best places to vacation. I would like to stop by the Zora kingdom at some point during my stay. :)

Chrono Trigger - It would be almost like several vacations in one. ;)

Final Fantasy VI - (Pre-World of Ruin) Not only is there a lot of places to visit but they have entertainment there, like the Opera House and the Coliseum. While I was there I wouldn't mind taking a ride on the airship and playing a few rounds of cards with Setzer.

Spyro - The areas that guy visits just look interesting. :) Of course, I'd need a dragon to get around. Or my own set of wings. Either one works for me.

crazybone
30th December 2002, 07:53 PM
I would probably go to Zack Island from DOAX ;> I really don't think an explanation is needed, for those who know what game I'm speaking of.

Metal Claw
30th December 2002, 09:04 PM
I would like to race thru the White Jungle (Sonic Adventure 2) with Sonic and Shadow!

As if the avatar didn't give it away....
:D

MikeNBulbasaur
30th December 2002, 11:12 PM
id like to go to Pallet Town, POKéMON Island/Rainbow Cloud (POKéMON Snap) or Peaches Castle, it Pallet I'd meet Oak, at rainbow cloud/pkmn island id catch mew & meet Snap/Todd & at the castle The Mario Bros., The baby Mario Bros., Daisy, Peach & Toad (& maybe even Bowser :D ;) ) id probablly like Isle Delifino too (after Mario & Fludd cleaned it up)
(p.s. who is that weird dude who looks like Mario anyway?)
well cya L8er every1

The Muffin Man
31st December 2002, 12:53 PM
(this'll piss off Dyna!)

Does Krystals loin-cloth count as a location? :D