PDA

View Full Version : :: Pokemon loss audience? ::

Scuba.Diving
3rd October 2003, 06:32 PM
Well! Pokemon start in USA somewhere in the year 1998... It’s for four years (and sooner 5y)... Seven seasons...

Much or fans gone, those are too bored about waiting too long for new episodes... In Canada we waiting for the new episodes of the Jotho, here, I’m waiting for the episode of the Whirlppol Tournement in my language... And for the movie 5...

It’s began to be really long and boring...

I’m a Misty fan... I began to be frustred to see her gone, return and gone again... Already in Japan new episode and never seen here, too many rumors... That exhausting ...

So in USA the season 6 began in November? This season have around 47-42 episodes right? Once a week? The season 7 start when? Around the debut of 2005??? That began to be too long no?

I’m not interested to pokémons fur characters, I’m a humans characters fan... Misty’s fan to be exact... It’s began to be boring...

Arrrgh! Somebody tell me when I can see new episodes? I want to know what happen to Misty!!!!! Arrrgh!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Animelee
3rd October 2003, 06:52 PM
I live in Canada, too -- Toronto, Ontario to be exact.

Anyways, do you watch Pokemon on Teletoon, or YTV? If it's YTV, then the new episodes start in late October/early November. I have no idea about Teletoon, though.

Anyways, I am never board with Pokemon, and I never have been -- I've been a fan since September 1998, and my fandom just keeps growing.

Anyways, keep yourself occupied with Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire while waiting for new episodes, and if you want to see new episodes/specials every week like I do, look in my sig... ;)

Iveechan
3rd October 2003, 08:26 PM
... How can you not like the Pokemon?! I mean, that's the whole point of Pokemon is the creatures, just about every other anime is about humans. Ah well, I don't understand people.

Hanada Tattsu
3rd October 2003, 08:57 PM
If you live in Montreal or Quebec City, or French Canada, I can't help you. I think that the parts of Canada that speak English get episodes faster, than Montreal or Quebec, but that's what I know.

Rei_Zero
3rd October 2003, 09:07 PM
The French province gets YTV.

Hanada Tattsu
3rd October 2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Rei_Zero
The French province gets YTV.

They do? Okay then, Scuba Diving, then you should get new episodes when British Canada airs them, which should be soon, but that needs to be clarified. :)

Scuba.Diving
5th October 2003, 04:59 PM
Yeah! Sure... But actually YTV broadcast only the first season of pokémon and Teletoon... Just the first part of Jotho...

I said that because I heard about Teletoon don’t want to buy any more new episodes because that not a big success here... Pokemon loss a very large audience since 1998...

I catch FoxKid and see each saturday the new episodes from USA... But, I imagine the many episodes who’s broacast on TV-Tokyo... It’s a bit scary if you compare than what we can have here... no?

It’s funny (and scary too) to see on the Canadian english and USA broadcasting stations so many stupid advertisings each 5 minutes... To sell Candy, Cereal or Matchbox cars... Anyway! I understand why the south TV stations can buy all those new cartoons...

To answer on the question about the furry characters in pokémon... I don’t mention I hate those but I not especialy interested on that... I prefer the humans characters on the pokemon serie...

That okay now... I want to see much more new episodes by week soon! Thank you very much to answer me pals!

:wave:

Potato Dude
5th October 2003, 10:20 PM
Are you sure there's a place where it's not like this?

I'd say I'm missing something, but quite frankly I watch too much TV anyway. It's not good for your health.

Hanada Tattsu
6th October 2003, 11:56 PM
Well, if one part of Canada airs it on the same channel and the other part doesn't, that doesn't really make sense. Well, I dunno. Here in America, Kids WB airs Pokemon, but some air it at different timeslots and different days.

Rei_Zero
7th October 2003, 06:27 PM
YTV is a Canadian National channel. The same things are aired at the same moments across the nation. The only thing that people need to worry about is the time conversion. And YTV is pretty far ahead. It usually stays on par with the US, often going faster then the US.

Scuba.Diving
7th October 2003, 08:10 PM
Yes, yes... But actually, YTV don’t have anny new episode since long time... Actually you can see the first season of pokémon and at 5am... Boring... :mad:

YTV is a Canadian National channel. The same things are aired at the same moments across the nation. The only thing that people need to worry about is the time conversion. And YTV is pretty far ahead. It usually stays on par with the US, often going faster then the US.

Rei_Zero
7th October 2003, 08:42 PM
umm...I'm pretty sure they show pokemon at 5 PM central or something (Prime Time anyways). And you can trust YTV to get over with new episodes very very fast, then rely on reruns for more then a year. I remember how we waited a year for the new episodes once and how tired we were of watching the same things over and over again.

Scuba.Diving
7th October 2003, 09:17 PM
Well actually it’s show only at 5am... And it’s the season one....

umm...I'm pretty sure they show pokemon at 5 PM central or something (Prime Time anyways). And you can trust YTV to get over with new episodes very very fast, then rely on reruns for more then a year. I remember how we waited a year for the new episodes once and how tired we were of watching the same things over and over again.

Rei_Zero
7th October 2003, 11:09 PM
No, that can't be, and if it is, its only temporary until they get the new episodes. Pokemon is like one of YTVs biggest hits.