PDA

View Full Version : yami bakura

SWAMPERT1
4th October 2003, 12:55 AM
Can some one tell me what cards are in Yami Bakura's Deck and what packs i can i get them in. Im tryin to make a replica deck of his.:confused:

DarkTemplarZ
4th October 2003, 10:42 AM
Most of them are promos. Death Guardius, Bequeathed Mask, Winged Dragon of Ra, Ambush, Viser Death/Shock, and Gagagigo are all promos. Melkid the Four-Faced Beast, Slime Breeding Machine, Cursed Masked Magician Gyura, and Revival Slime are in Spell of Mask (English Labyrinth of Nightmare). Many of his magic revival cards like Zombie Jewel (which he used in the magna) aren't out yet.

Zombie
4th October 2003, 04:55 PM
Viser Death/Shock is Byser Shock in Pharonic Guardian I believe.

And some of the cards already mentioned do have slightly different English names.

SWAMPERT1
4th October 2003, 05:51 PM
umm... i think your talkin about mariks deck.:confused:

DarkTemplarZ
4th October 2003, 06:42 PM
Didn't u say Yami Malik? o.O great, why am I becoming dyslexic? rofl. Bakura's much easier tho

Possessed Painting, Headless Knight, Demon Dream Ghost, Ghost Duke, Earthbound Spirit, Dark Necrophia, Ouija Board (D), Death Messages E, A, T, H, Poltergeist, Dark Corridor, Dark Tutor, Dark Spirit of Silence where the ones he used in battle city in his duels against Yugi and Yami Malik. You can find most, if not all, of those in Spell of Mask/Labyrinth of Nightmare, (English LoN). In his Duelist Kingdom duel against Yugi he used Metamol Pot (AKA Morphing Jar #1), Change of Heart, White Thief/White Magical Hat, and Man-Eater Bug.

SWAMPERT1
8th October 2003, 11:38 PM
um could u tell me the english cards names. me and my friend are goin to enter a weekly tournament so i really need to get this deck built fast.

DarkTemplarZ
9th October 2003, 09:22 PM
If I remember them correctly its:

Portrait's Secret, Headless Knight, Ghost of Fled Dreams, Earl of Demise, Earthbound Spirit, Dark Necrofear, Destiny Board F, Fatal Messages I, N, A, L, I can't remember Poltergiest, Dark Door, Dark Designator, and Dark Spirit of the Silent.

Trust me, it wouldn't be the best deck...

SageofDarkness
10th October 2003, 06:45 AM
Poltergiest = Spiritualism
LON