PDA

View Full Version : [GSC] As 1st and as 2nd...

GermanPolish
4th October 2003, 10:33 AM
Hello, everybody!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

As first, please rate my Eevee team:

Eevee
@Quick Claw
-Body Slam
-Double Team
-Sand Attack
-Baton Pass

>>My Baton Passer and weakest member ;)

Vaporeon
@Mint Berry
-Body Slam
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Rest

>>First I paralyze with Body Slam and then I attack with Surf and/or Ice Beam. To regenerate I use Rest.

Umbreon
@Brightpowder
-Body Slam
-Curse
-Shadow Ball
-Moonlight

>>An Attacker Umreon and I WANT TO BE IT AN ATTACKER UMBREON!!!

Flareon
@Charcoal
-Body Slam
-Flamethrower
-Sunny Day
-Iron Tail

>>First paralyze and then ATTACK :D

Jolteon
@Leftovers
-Body Slam
-Thunder
-Rain Dance
-Pin Missile

>>I use on Jolteon Body Slam instead Thunder Wave as a paralyze attack. I tell you the reason if you ask me nice ^_^

Espeon
@Scope Lens
-Body Slam
-Psychic
-Flash
-Morning Sun

>>First I paralyze the enemy and then I attack. It has Flash b´cause I´m using it for dark caves in the game.

:yes: :yes: They have to have Body Slam (Oh, like that attack...) :yes: :yes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And as second:

You know, if you has a Shiny Ditto and an another Pokémon at the Daycare, there´s a big chance, that you get a Shiny Pokémon.

I catched a few time ago a shiny Ursaring [m] and if I take it with a female Ursaring to the daycare, do I breed with a big chance a shiny Teddiursa?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for help :wave:

Number1ChanseyFan
4th October 2003, 11:04 AM
Ok, first of all, I know that you like Body Slam, and it is a good move, but only on the proper Pokémon. Not every Pokémon makes good use of Body Slam. Pokémon like Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Espeon do not make good use of Body Slam, because their attack stats are not too good. They should use Special Attacking moves. Also, just a little bit of advice... I know that you are going with an Eeveelution theme, but you may want to consider dropping Eevee from your team, because Eevee isn't too strong, but it's your team, so if you wanna keep it, that is ok, I just wanted to let you know!! :)

I guess this moveset would work for Eevee....

Eevee

Body Slam
Reflect
Double Team
Rest
@Leftovers.

Vaporeon

Surf
Ice Beam
Acid Armor/Haze/Growth
Rest
@Leftovers.

NOTE: If this team is only in-game and it is never going to be used for online battling, then the only way you can get Growth on an Eevee/Eeveelution is by getting an Eevee with Growth from the New York Pokémon Center, (NYPC) and that probably isn't a very conveniant method, so the only other way would be with a Gameshark. So basically, if it is not possible for you to get Growth on an Eeveelution, then just ignore any mention of Growth in these movesets.

Umbreon-Umbreon doesn't make a wonderful attacker, it is a better staller/annoyer then it is an attacker. But since you want an attacking Umbreon, that is probably the best set for it.

Flareon-Iron Tail isn't a great move, it isn't very accurate, and Steel isn't the most useful type anyways. Replace Iron Tail with Shadow Ball. Sunny Day is good, but Reflect is also an option.

Jolteon-Pin Missile is pretty weak, and Jolteon doesn't have a great attack stat. Because of Jolteon's low attack, I don't recommend using Body Slam either. Also, don't bother with Rain Dance/Thunder on Jolteon, a Thunderbolt coming off of Jolteon's extremely high Special Attack, plus STAB will work very nicely!!

Jolteon

Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Hidden Power Water, Grass, or Ice/Bite
Growth/Reflect
@Leftovers.

Espeon-Once again, Espeon doesn't have a good enough attack stat to make good use of Body Slam. You will want to get the most out of Espeon's great Special Attack.

Espeon

Psychic
Bite
Morning Sun
Growth/Reflect
@Leftovers.

As for the second question... I think that if you breed a shiny Pokémon with a non-shiny Pokémon, or a non-shiny Pokémon with a shiny Ditto, then you will have a 1 in 64 chance of getting a shiny baby. Two shiny Pokémon can't breed.

SupremeChampion
4th October 2003, 10:34 PM
well, if what you're trying to say is that you're breeding a shiny ursaring with a non-shiny whatever, then you've got a 1-64 chance of getting a shiny.

~The Italian Stallion