PDA

View Full Version : Me(LightNinetales) VS Hexae (Ref:Raz)

LightNinetales
6th October 2003, 02:48 PM
Ok...

I choose first,you attack first.:)

DQ:Two weeks.
Ref:Raz
Arena:Ref chooses the arena....

-^____^-

Hexae
6th October 2003, 03:15 PM
I'll fight you. ^_^;

Razola
6th October 2003, 03:15 PM
Arena: A field. In the middle is a very very tall tree. It easily is over 50 feet tall, and has many large branches shooting out. These branches are wide enough and sturdy enough for any pokemon to stand on. The branches are about 15 feet long and 5-10 feet wide, though they vary.

Climbing up is fairly easy, but just watch your step. Falling can be quite damaging, and even fatal...

LightNinetales
7th October 2003, 08:12 AM
Edited my post.It will be my first battle....

Weather(female Dratini),go!

Hexae
7th October 2003, 04:24 PM
I hope you don't mind me using an evolved pokemon. There was no preferred group, so I choose my female Ariados, Ameki!

Begin by glaring her down with a Scary Face. Give the dragon a good douse with Toxic, and scurry up the tree to a comfortable height (where you can still see Dratini) at heightened speed with Agility.

LightNinetales
8th October 2003, 12:11 PM
Ok,Weather.
I want you to use Safeguard.Then,you'll use Sunny Day.Finally,I want you to use Dragon Dance .

Safeguard - Sunny Day - Dragon Dance

LightNinetales
12th October 2003, 08:50 AM
Raz?

Razola
12th October 2003, 12:42 PM
Please check the abscence Tower. I am sick and dealing with some personal issues. I'll try to ref on Monday or Tuesday.

Please accept my apologies.

LightNinetales
12th October 2003, 02:10 PM
Oh,please accept MY apologies.I dindn't check the absence tower^_____^-.Sorry.

Razola
14th October 2003, 02:29 PM
I'm back and feeling much better.

PRE-ROUND

Ameki (female ariados)
100% / ENERGY
Perfect Condition
Scary Face~Toxic~Agility

Weather (female dratini)
100% / ENERGY
Perfect Condition
Safeguard~Sunny Day~Dragon Dance
ROUND ONE

The pokemon are released at the base of the "Humongo" tree.

Ameki starts off things by quickly creating a pose of fear and anger. Weather is taken aback by such an action. She trembles as she puts up a protective aura.

Not waiting a second, Ameki follows up by spllatering Weather with a toxic goo...but it seems to have no physical effect on Weather. Ameki is dissapointed by failure, but doesn't want to give her opponent an edge. She quickly speed up to avoid counter-attack.

But Weather is thinking hard...she is frighten and she has no idea what her trainer has told her to do. What to do...

[/round]
STATS FOR ROUND ONE

Pokemon

Ameki (female ariados)
100% / ENERGY
Enhanced Speed (five actions)
Feeling confident. A little dissapointed.

Weather (female dratini)
100% / ENERGY
Fearful (attacks are less damaging and effective)
Safeguard (two rounds)
Scared.

Other Stuff

Both pokemon are at the base of the tree.

LightNinetales
22nd October 2003, 03:45 PM
spoink!(I think spoink!sounds better than bump)^_^

Razola
22nd October 2003, 03:51 PM
You do realize that you're the one with attack priority, right?

LightNinetales
23rd October 2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by LightNinetales
Ok...

I choose first,you attack first.:)

Razola
23rd October 2003, 01:14 PM
Yeah...for that round. Every round attack order switches. Second attack has the advantage so we switch it up to keep things fair.

LightNinetales
23rd October 2003, 01:24 PM
I didn't know that.Ok,Raz,I'll post my attacks later.
EDIT:I decided to post my attacks now.

Weather,please use Sunny Day .Then,you'll use your Agility.And finally,you'll use Flamethrower .

Sunny Day - Agility - Flamethrower

Hexae
23rd October 2003, 03:00 PM
Use your opponent's weather altering to your advantage! Solarbeam. Then use your enhanced speed to match hers, seconding off with a String Shot to trip the little serpent. Finally, end with Night Shade.

LightNinetales
26th October 2003, 03:06 AM
Spoink! again.We're waiting for our ref....
(oh,and this time I checked the Absence Tower)
;)

Razola
27th October 2003, 04:11 PM
The only good reffing is a great reffing...as long as it has plenty of soda.

PRE-ROUND

Ameki (female ariados)
100% / ENERGY
Enhanced Speed (five actions)
Feeling confident. A little dissapointed.
ACTION! Solarbeam~String Shot~Night Shade

Weather (female dratini)
100% / ENERGY
Fearful (attacks are less damaging and effective)
Safeguard (two rounds)
Scared.
ACTION! Sunny Day~Agility~Flamethrower
ROUND TWO

Weather starts the round by summoning the sunlight, cause the arena to grow bright and very hot. Being as resourceful as a spider can be, Ameki takes in this bounty of solar goodness and fire it straight out of her butt. But Weather quickly gets a burst of speed and manages to zoom out of harm's way.

Fast herself, Ameik is quick to catch up with the dratini and fires a sticky web which snags the back of Weather's neck and causes the dratini to jerk back.

Choking a bit, Weather turns to see Ameki. She quickly fires a stream of flame at the bug pokemon, who in response creates a wave of darkness, which causes Weather to feel intense pain. The dratini closes it eyes and whimpers in pain.

[/round]
STATS FOR ROUND TWO

Pokemon

Ameki (female ariados)
82% / ENERGY
Enhanced Speed (two actions)
Slight burns all over body

Weather (female dratini)
80% / ENERGY
Enhanced Speed (four actions)
Safeguard (one round)
A little tired. Throat hurts. Confidence is low. Burning sensation all over body.

Other Stuff

Both are still at the base of the tree.

Hexae
30th October 2003, 05:49 PM
Start with a Spider Web. Be sure to tangle up Dratini as best you can. Then, I want you to climb that tree. Your enhanced speed and sticky feet should aid you, so continue to climb until the end of the round, but stop when you feel that you are quite high up. (i.e. high enough that Dratini can not reach you).

LightNinetales
31st October 2003, 05:28 AM
Start with Thunder Wave Then,you'll use Twister.Finally,you'll use Flamethrower.

LightNinetales
3rd November 2003, 12:44 PM
We're waiting for our ref^_^
Raz?

Razola
3rd November 2003, 04:38 PM
Expect a reffin either tonight or tomorrow afternoon. I have an exam tomorrow at noon, so I need to study.

LightNinetales
10th November 2003, 12:28 PM
We're still waiting for Raz...
Arashi : You're always waiting for someone...

LightNinetales
27th November 2003, 09:47 AM
We're still waiting for our ref....*yawns*

Razola
1st December 2003, 10:26 AM
Better late than never...

PRE-ROUND

Ameki (female ariados)
82% / ENERGY
Enhanced Speed (two actions)
Slight burns all over body
ACTION! Spider Web~Movement(Climb)~Movement(Climb)

Weather (female dratini)
80% / ENERGY
Enhanced Speed (four actions)
Safeguard (one round)
A little tired. Throat hurts. Confidence is low. Burning sensation all over body.
ACTION! Thunder Wave~Twister~Flamethrower
ROUND THREE

Ameki, feeling quite confident, starts off by wrapping Weather in a pile of sticky silk. The already nervous and scared dratini is further alarmed by this action, and tries to fire off a thunder wave, but cannot move enough to perform the action.

Ameki then wastes no time climbing up the tree, using its adrenaline rush to go up a greater distance in less time.

Meanwhile, Weather is still stuck in the web, but the dragon actually manages to fire a twister. While it frees the dratini, she is caught in her own mini-tornado, twisting about as Ameki continues her climb up.

When Weather finally gets free, she looks for her opponent. Long gone at this point, Ameki is nowhere to be found. Sadly, Weather ends her search, unable to torch an opponent that can't be found.

[/round]
STATS FOR ROUND THREE

Pokemon

Ameki (female ariados)
82% / ENERGY
About 30 feet up the tree. Resting on a branch.
Feeling tired, but confident.

Weather (female dratini)
73% / ENERGY
Enhanced Speed (three actions)
A little hurt from the twister, but body has no silk on it. Low confidence. Doesn't know where Ameki is. At the base of the tree.

Other Info

None.

LightNinetales
1st December 2003, 12:15 PM
Weather!Ameki is resting on a branch above you!You'll useSafeguard.Then,if you manage to see Ameki,use Flamethrower on her branch.If you can't see her,use Twister on the tree.Then,if you used Flamethrower and if you managed to break the branch,Ameki should be at the base of the tree:attack her with Flamethrower.If you used Twister or if your attack didn't break the branch,use Twister on the tree.If Ameki fell on the ground because of your Twister,attack her with Flamethrower.

Safeguard - Flamethrower(branch)/Twister(tree) - Flamethrower(Ameki)/Twister(tree)

LightNinetales
15th December 2003, 01:43 PM
I think I won by DQ,right?