PDA

View Full Version : *~ Boredom Clings ~* (lol, a little kyute chibi sketch..)

Bulbasaur4
6th October 2003, 08:06 PM
Well, I was talking to Gav "Ultimate_Charizard" just now, and I got bored so in my Im I leapted onto his shoulders and clung out of boredom. At the tiem it was funny (sorta 'had to be there' sort of convo..) But with in that short time, I quickly drew a soft sketchy of us as chibis.

I just thought it was a cutesy thing... and mind you, I drew it in pen (a cheap, icky pen I dun like) and with out pencil, soI couldn't erase my mistakes and plus I was drawing it quickly so I could send it to gav. (so it's like a 2-3 minute doodle..) But I think it's kyute, so here it is!

Pardon the fuzzy-nesh

[attachment deleted by admin]

Royal_Goddess_Tina
7th October 2003, 11:39 AM
I think that is a very well drawn picture... Your cute idea is very well illustrated....

Keep up the great work....

:wave:

espreon
7th October 2003, 03:55 PM
:/ i guess it could be good, you just not showing any
its like, yeey done sketch lets scan, or i believe in this case taken a pic?

its a waste just coloring it makes the whole difference, or at least shade it!

en i wouldnt comment if i thought it was crap so guess you could see that as a compliment, or see that as i got a high air of myself :/ not the intention.

i think its just a waste you dont do anything more then sketch outlines and then think its done, dont be afraid to f.ck up.
will give you experience.

Nuriko
7th October 2003, 04:14 PM
espreon, you do have a point... I won't doubt you because you did help me quite a bit the past.. X_x But still, she did mention that this was just a quick, cute lil' sketch she did with pen when she was bored because she wanted to scan and show it to her friend real quick. ^^; I've seen many of her other sketches, finished ones, and she does usually put a lot of detail into them... imo, sometimes it's just better when they're left simple, such as this. Anyway, never mind that... just stating my opinion.. X_x;

Anyway, B4, I've always been a huge fan of your art, and I don't find this any different.. it's just too cute! Love the chibi-ness... and expressions.. aaw. He looks kinda odd, just holding his arms out like that.. but it's cute, nonetheless! ^^ I don't know why, but for some reason, I could never really draw chibi. X_x; Or at least, not chibi-humans. They're harder for me to draw than regular ones. I have no clue why.
Ah well.. keep it up! I love your art, I hope you post more soon. ^^

Lightning
7th October 2003, 05:03 PM
*squeal* XD So cute! I love the expression on his face. It's so cute. <3 His little arms are adorable, too. I like his jeans. ^^ The only problem I find with the picture is with your head in the piccie. It's a little big for a chibi's and the nose is a lil' too long. Other than that, you've got an adorable picture! Great job! ^_^

Bai,
Lightning