PDA

View Full Version : New Ep Title: AG 50

Pokejello
10th October 2003, 06:54 AM
Pokepale revealed the title of AG 50: Pokemon Contest! Falarbor Convention!!

Animelee
10th October 2003, 07:46 AM
Wow, thanks! I can't wait for May to hopefully get a comback, and beat that Shuu, and possibly Milotic Man (his name slipped my mind)! ^^;

Light_Togetic
10th October 2003, 12:09 PM
Um, well, at least May will do something! ^^;

No, okay, I'll be nice. I must be in a good mood! I actually kinda like the little rivalry thing going between May and the other contest goers. It makes the contests so much more interesting. I hope she'll use her new *if she gets it* Skitty.

If she does beat "Milotic Man", then another stronger opponent will probably show up of course. But I wonder if she'll get all big headed and over confident like Ash sometimes does when he goes on a winning streak? It might actually teach something to Ash about himself... ;)

Wow, I must be in really good mood...! I had all the room to go a-May bashing, and I didn't!

EDIT: Yipes! I said "when he 'gopes' on a winning streak"! Gopes? I don't think Ash 'gopes' anything...

Zak
10th October 2003, 12:23 PM
Umm, no one said it'll be a Beauty Contest like last time. At Palette, in the small summary, I believe it says she faces against a Medicham... and if she uses Skitty, its probably a Cute contest.... yes, Medicham's face kinda explains it...

~Zak

Gaborn
10th October 2003, 12:51 PM
The contest episodes have always been my favorite. I hope that they let Jessie enter this one too (dustox is cute ;;).

Fallarbor town has the super contest house. May didn't do that badly when she entered the hyper contest, so there is a good chance she could go all the way in this episode. What kind of attacks would Skitty be able to use to do well against a Medicham?

Too Cool Scyther
10th October 2003, 01:30 PM
Is it just me or do these Pokemon Contest sound extremely boring?

Animelee
10th October 2003, 02:11 PM
It's just you. :P They're really fun to watch, since they're totally different from battles, and they just add to the freshness.

In the show, the contests are extremely interesting -- each moment making you feel more tense than the last, as a bead of sweat drops from your brow, you wonder what May's next strategic move will be... She's ditzy, but deadlay. Psss, hot stuff. DY-NO-MITE!! 8)

Gravy
10th October 2003, 03:12 PM
Ahh..and so another Haruka based episode emerges. Great ^_^
But...if this is the Fallabor town pokémon contest, there could be a slight chance that she'll just be taking note of what the other contest competators are doing. Unless of course, the contest houses are not seperated into seperate levels, but instead are seperated into different types eg Beauty, Cute, Tough etc.
I hope Shuu doesn't appear in this ep, I'd rather see him in the contest finals or summinc, along with Robert.
I agree with Garbon, Jessie need to enter this time around. Dustox winning a beauty contest would amuse me :P

Nikku-San
11th October 2003, 02:38 PM
Hmmm, cool! ^^ I've never seen a contest episode before, but this should be interesting. ^^

www.pokeusa.com
11th October 2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Nikku-San
Hmmm, cool! ^^ I've never seen a contest episode before, but this should be interesting. ^^ There have been two contest eps before - Rustboro and Slateport.

Nikku-San
12th October 2003, 08:34 PM
Yeah, but I haven't seen 'em. Can't watch videos on my comp, so I'm waiting for the dub. ^^;;

Chris 2.1
24th October 2003, 05:31 PM
Hmm, well I do hope James applies his Salon Rouqet make up on Weezing, that would make him eligible for the cute contest ^^. I think, if May uses Beautifly, Jesse will use Dustox, but maybe Meowth will enter if Skitty does, to impress her? I'd love to see that ^_^;;

Shuppet Master
25th October 2003, 11:38 AM
Bris Chris,James doesn't have Weezing anymore. Weezing and Arbok left in the sixth Advanced Gen. episode,remember? But it's sort of funny thinking of James dolling up his Cacnea. :)

Chris 2.1
25th October 2003, 01:58 PM
LOL! OMG i totally forgot! ^^;;;

So anyway, Cacnea can be dolled up, yea, he would look pretty good! I do think meowth will enter to try and impress Skitty, though. Imagine if he got beaten by Robert and Milotic in the battle ^^;;