PDA

View Full Version : [GSC] Rate/Fix my Team

Warahyuu
21st October 2003, 11:12 AM
This team has a x3 Fire Weakness but it hasn't really been much of a problem.

Zapdos
- Drill Peck
- Thunderbolt
- Thunderwave
- Hidden Power Water
@ Leftovers

Forretress
- Spikes
- Explosion
- Toxic
- Rapid Spin
@ Leftovers

Meganium
- Body Slam
- Synthesis
- Reflect
- Leech Seed
@ Leftovers

Blissey
- Ice Beam
- Heal Bell
- Softboiled
- Light Screen
@ Leftovers

Skarmory
- Curse
- Drill Peck
- Rest
- Whirlwind
@ Leftovers

Suicune
- Surf
- Rest
- Roar
- Ice Beam
@ Leftovers

Number1ChanseyFan
21st October 2003, 01:27 PM
Zapdos-Very good moveset, just keep in mind that some people consider HP legendaries "cheap"

Forretress-Good, Reflect is an option over Toxic.

Meganium-Very nice, but I would go with Razor Leaf instead of Body Slam.

Blissey, Skarmory, and Suicune's movesets are all great!! You don't need to change anything on them IMO. :)

Overall: Very good team, your movesets are great, the only real problem that I see is the one that you already have mentioned, the 3x weakness to Fire. Outside of that, everything else looks pretty good. ;)

Green_Pikachu
21st October 2003, 08:08 PM
your team is fine. the reason the fire weaknesses don't hurt you is because you have suicune and blissey. blissey/skarm combo along with zapdos AND suicune is like omg wtf :(

thats ok though, since most teams are boring. meganium kinda holds this team down in my opinion, but i can see why you have it. ;/ i think you a physical sweeper badly. way too little physical attacking. zapdos's drill peck is like it. skarm's dpeck is alright, especially if you are able to get a curse or two in. but please. you desperately need a ttar/snorlax/marowak/heracross/clefable/porygon2/[insert any pokemon that has a good attack + great stab move]. If you want to be original, go with clefable, as he is the least used physical sweeper. or a rhydon/golem. X)