PDA

View Full Version : Open challenge 2-2 melee (Ref needed)

Dark Dragonite
29th December 2002, 10:45 PM
Ok, for my 3rd match:
2 Vs. 2
Both pokemon out at same time
You choose first
I attack first
DQ: 60Hours
Arena: a Castle courtyard, short grass, surrounded by 6 Foot tall stone walls, but there is a moat, with a small bridge.
Ref: Active, and somewhat experienced please
Opponent: Would prefer someone I haven't battled before
Okies, me done!!
*waits for opponent*

I deleted that old one, cause it got messed up, please have a team approved already, I don't want to wait...

MetaKnight89
29th December 2002, 11:03 PM
Ill use my male umbreon shadow and my male dratini.

Dark Dragonite
30th December 2002, 12:03 AM
Ok, like I said, no ttar,charizard,clefable,raichu,gengar,alakazam,dra ggy

so, I choose: Feizhi & Lucky!!
*Feizhi= Kangaskahn*
*Lucky= Chansey*

Feizhi, start off with a Safeguard, next, go for a Double Team, and finally, end with a Blizzard, if you can't hit both foes, focus on Dratini!!

Lucky, start this with a Reflect, then go for an Icy wind to slow down Umbreon, and finish by adding your Blizzard to Feizhi's to hurt Dratini even more, and hopefully get Umby in there too!!

MetaKnight89
30th December 2002, 11:27 AM
Dratini focus on Fezhi! When he's working on his Safeguard, blast him with a Dragon Rage! Then, for double team, do a Rain Dance! For the blizzard protect!

Umbreon, do a Faint Attack to get behind Chansey! Then hit Lucky with a Headbutt. Then, if Dratini's shield goes down and the Blizzard from Lucky/Fezhi is heading toward him, go protect Dratini from that Blizzard!

Dark Dragonite
31st December 2002, 11:13 AM
Can an active ref, please agree to ref this battle??

M1ND G4ME
2nd January 2003, 04:03 PM
i aggreed over aim to ref this ill get on it later today or tommorow.

~GW7~

M1ND G4ME
6th January 2003, 04:54 PM
ok guys this is my first reffing for a 2 on 2 so i hope you like it
*knows you wont* but i tryed

Pre Battle

Feizi: Kangaskahn: HP:100%
Commands: Safegaurd, Double Team, Blizzard (aim dratini)
Health Effects: Normal

Lucky: Chansey: HP:100%
Commands: Reflect, Icy Wind (Umbreon), Blizzard (Dratini, Both if possible)

Dratini: HP: 100%
Commands: Dragon Rage (stop Safeguard), Rain Dance, Protect (from Blizzard)

Umbreon: HP: 100%
Commands: Faint Attack behind Lucky, Headbutt, Then Protect Dratini

Battle
Round 1

In a Castle court yard Two trainers stand opposite each other in a rectangle battle field Surrounded by six foot high stone walls followed by a moat and bridge on the outer rim of the stone. Between the two I the referee of today’s 2 on 2 match. As the Trainers quietly call there attacks to there pokemon they rush off to do there tasks.

Umbreon Rushes away and vanishes into thin air unbeknownst to anyone in the ring. Just as Feizi and Lucky Begin to set up there shields, Lucky Is Rammed in the Back by a merciless headbutt making Lucky Halt there reflect. And at the very moment an eruption of flame across the stadium which which engulfs its target yet only that, being safe guarded no effect has taken place.

As Feizi begins to split into multiple kangaroos Lucky Uses an icy wind attack that heads straight for Umbreon slowing down the cells in its body resulting in umbreon slowing down 25% But Umbreon being the speedy pokemon it is, could still move even with the extra ice on its body. But all of a sudden a mighty rain comes crashing down with the might never seen before this could only have come from a rain dance. All the pokemon spin around to see dratini finally finishing its dance. Err if you can call it that.

Then both Feizi and Lucky Call upon a two mighty blizzards when combined make the rainstorm already in progress like a hurricane with wind blowing in all directions then umbreon races to dratini’s side and they both put p there own protection shields and even with the massive winds and raging ice it couldn’t break through the protection barrier. But with these winds raging they could hurt both sides’ strategies.

Post Battle Stats

Dratini: HP:100%

Umbreon: HP: 92%
Health Effects: Speed ¼ reduced

Feizi: Kangaskahn: HP: 93%
Health Effects:Normal

Lucky: Chansey: HP: 88%
Health Effects: Stiff Back

Arena: A Storm worse than a hurricane, Risk of injury Moat overflowed Battle field 2 inches of water covering ground and rising.

i seperated the stats to differenciate the teams in case it confused you. also dont be mad if you dont like my reffing ive only just started well bye

~GW7!

MetaKnight89
6th January 2003, 06:05 PM
Dratini, blast Kanga with a dragon rage! Then follow by thunder then a full power dragonbreath!

Umbreon, faint attack to get behind it and headbutt again! Then finsih up with a confuse ray!

Dark Dragonite
6th January 2003, 06:51 PM
Just wondering, is Safeguard still in effect or not??

I think you did well GW, keep up the good work!!:yes:

Dark Dragonite
7th January 2003, 04:54 PM
Ok, my turn...

Feizhi, when Umbreon reappears behind Lucky, Dynamic Punch it!! Follow that up with a Toxic on Dratini, then finish with a Toxic on Umbreon!!

Lucky, don't worry about Umby, got him covered for this attack, instead, use a loud Sing to put your enemies to sleep, both should hear it, and with safeguard up, Feizhi will be fine. Now, as Umby tries to headbutt you, use a Counter to double the damage he tries to give you. Finish by Teleport, to get behind Umby, where the confuse ray can't hit you!!

Subs:
~If Umby or Dratini go to sleep, Feizhi use Dream eater, then Nightmare on Umby, Lucky use Dream Eater, Nightmare on Dratini

Dark Dragonite
12th January 2003, 07:17 PM
Sorry for posting again, but GW, we're ready!! :D :wave:

M1ND G4ME
16th January 2003, 04:48 PM
Pre Battle Stats

Dratini: HP:100%
Commands: Dragon Rage (Feizi), Thunder, Dragon Breath (Full Power)

Umbreon: HP: 92%
Commands: Faint attack (Behind Chansey err I think), Headbutt, Confuse Ray
Health Effects: Speed ¼ reduced

Feizi: Kangaskahn: HP: 93%
Commands: Dynamic punch (Umbreon),Toxic x2-or dynamic punch, dream eater,nightmare
Health Effects:Normal

Lucky: Chansey: HP: 88%
Commands: Sing, Counter, Teleport-or sing, dream eater, nightmare

Arena: A Storm worse than a hurricane, Risk of injury Moat overflowed Battle field 2 inches of water covering ground and rising.

Battle
Round 2

As massive winds whirl about These Pokemon struggle to even keep there feet on the ground. As They Race into battle they find there plans weren’t based on the storm abroad… As you watch, umbreon races towards lucky but disappears and is gone for quite a while. Lucky seeing this and remembering what happened last time looks towards feizi and they run to luckys side readying a dynamic punch for when umbreon reappears but as they are looking for umbreon, dratini slithers right under there noses literally and hits them by an almighty dragon rage and they are sent flying by the combination of being caught off guard and the swirling winds. When they finaly land they are sent far off course. Lucky Noticing the missing umbreon and feizi far away begins to sing like crazy as to stop it from attacking the sore back from last round but it is fruitless as it puts dratini to sleep but keeps singing incase umbreon appears again. Lucky then gives up and lets Feizi take over. Umbreon appears again but gets hit by a powerful Dynamic Punch and screams out in pain.

Umbreon Bounces back in action and hits chansey in the back yet again despite the punch from feizi as chansey falls to her knees see looks to find dratini next to her sleeping like a baby and gets an evil look in her eye and eats up a dream from the helpless snake as it begins to twitch uncontrollably and wimper in pain and fear. Then Feizi Aims a toxic straight at dratini and it hits straight on target but seeing as how chansey was in the process of eating the dreams of dratini’s the toxic splatters on chansey too but not enough to poison her but enough to cause a suficent amount of damage. Then Lucky looks around at feizi who feels about 2 inches high attacking a partner. But then that thought gets washed away as he remembers the task at hand and trys to hit umbreon with another toxic mass and it misses all together and sticks itself on the castle wall then the chansey decides to turn those dreams it ate into a nightmare and gave it right back to drtini but in the process gets sidetracked and is hit by a confuse ray and sets in the growing waters as though in a daze.

Post Battle Stats

Dratini: HP:68%
Health Effects: Sleeping, Poisoned

Umbreon: HP: 79%
Health Effects: Speed ¼ reduced, Disoriented

Feizi: Kangaskahn: HP: 83%
Health Effects: Paralyzed

Lucky: Chansey HP:65%

Arena: A Storm worse than a hurricane, Tornados circling arena High Risk of injury Moat overflowed Battle field 2 feet of water covering ground and rising. Will Keep increasing until an attack cancels it out

Hey sorry guys i havent been able to do the reffing latly i was and still am working on a 4 on 4 battle *crys* how did they trick me into that battle

Dark Dragonite
17th January 2003, 10:30 AM
Ok, time to get evil!!
The horrible storm should help me using chilling moves!!

Feizhi, Disable Umbreon X3!!
Lucky, Blizzard Dratini X3!!

Subs:

~If Disable stops working, use Dynamic punch to umbreon as much as you can Feizhi!!

~If Umbreon tries to get in the way of Blizzard, I want you both on opposite sides of Dratini, and both use Blizzard as many times as you can, Protect has already been used, so it may fail. (This move supercedes dpunching)

MetaKnight89
18th January 2003, 10:21 AM
Ok Dratini.>>..Barrier Reflect then Sunny Day

Shadow Reflect and Barrier followed by a Headbutt on Fezhi

Dark Dragonite
23rd January 2003, 02:38 PM
this is a bump, I repeat, this is only a bump, had this been a real imergency, you would have directed to place your head between your legs and kiss your *** goodbye!!

Sorry if I'm being a pest GW!!

M1ND G4ME
26th January 2003, 10:10 PM
*Brings out mallet and slams it on Steves head*

Pre Battle

Dratini: HP:68%
Health Effects: Sleeping, Poisoned

Shadow: Umbreon: HP: 79%
Commands: Reflect, Barrier, Headbutt
Health Effects: Speed ¼ reduced, Disoriented

Feizhi: Kangaskahn: HP: 83%
Commands: Disable x3 (dynamic punch if disable failure)
Health Effects: Paralyzed

Lucky: Chansey HP:65%
Commands: Blizzard x3

Arena: A Storm worse than a hurricane, Tornados circling arena High Risk of injury Moat overflowed Battle field 2 feet of water covering ground and rising. Will keep increasing until an attack cancels it out

Battle
Round 3

As this next round unfolds the trainers quickly shout out there commands to there pokemon who leap out to battle well except dratini who is nowhere to be seen …As soon as the pokemon here there instructions the battle begins and as a disable wave is sent straight towards shadow and connects but is sent right back at the distraught kangaroo as though umbreon was the one using the attack unbeknownst to Feizhi shadow had used a reflect attack but that didn’t matter now as the kangaskhan is trapped by its own attack and is greatly slowed down then out of no where a blizzard attack is unleashed and goes in all directions as chansey knows somehow it will hit that dratini but with no effect other than contributing to the already vicious storm and then one of the numorus tornado comes and its force nocks all of the pokemon to the wall.

Shadow then remembers what it was supposed to accomplish this round and sets up a barrier to stop from being blown away from the merciless winds and runs to the other side of the field and notices that dratini has been sleeping there unfazed from all of the attack so far and decides to leave it there as to not attract attention to it, then as though they had not learned there lesson feizhi unleashes another disabling wave at umbreon but it doesn’t effect it still so she looks at chansey who gives blizzard another shot and then is blown away by the pressure of the winds unable to complete another blizzard attack.

All of a sudden Shadow is right next to Feizhi and headbutts it right in its rib cage and as if its kangaskhans reflex is dynamic punched and falls to the ground in a heap whimpering and is buried in snow as Lucky notices dratini hidden behind the her foe unfortunately the kangaskhan has no time to jump out of the way itself and is grazed by the icy attack… then dratini having been asleep underwater gasps for air and is awoken to see there friend being towered over by Feizhi and Lucky whimpering in pain. Being asleep when the commands were called they knew of nothing to do and just watched in terror not knowing what would happen next.

Post Battle

Dratini: HP:65%
Health Effects: Poisoned

Shadow: Umbreon: HP: 57%
Health Effects: Speed ¼ reduced, Barrier up, ½ frozen

Feizhi: Kangaskahn: HP: 69%
Health Effects: Speed Slightly Reduced, Paralyzed

Lucky: Chansey HP:63%

Arena: A Storm worse than a hurricane, Tornados circling arena, Injury Imminent. Moat overflowed Battle field 3 feet of water covering ground and rising. Will keep increasing greatly until several attacks cancel it out

MetaKnight89
27th January 2003, 01:44 PM
Ok...Dratini Slam that Kangashkan into the water and then give it a double Thunder!

Shadow Headbutt Chansey into the water and Shadow Ball Kanga then Shadow Ball Chansey

Dark Dragonite
27th January 2003, 05:07 PM
Lucky, start off by Dynamic punching Umbreon as he has his head lowered, this should cause some spinal and head trauma!! Next, use Psychic to direct the Thunder right at Umbreon ala Sabrina vs. Pikachu style!! Finish this round by sending an Icebeam at Dratini!!

Feizhi, send that Dratini away from you as it charges with an Ice beam, then Shadow ball to counter Umby's shadow ball!! Finish with a Dynamic punch to Umby, before he can fire the shadow ball at your teamate!!

Subs.:
~If the tornados or storm threatens, I want you both to use Protect to save yourselves from the harm!!
~If one of your opponents faints, I want you both to focus your atacks on whoever is left, if Umby, dynamic punch, if Dratini, Ice beam!!

M1ND G4ME
6th February 2003, 12:06 PM
Pre Battle

Dratini: HP:65%
Commands: Slam, Thunder x2 (Feizi)
Health Effects: Poisoned

Shadow: Umbreon: HP: 57%
Commands: Headbutt (Lucky),Shadow Ball (Both)
Health Effects: Speed ¼ reduced, Barrier up, ½ frozen

Feizhi: Kangaskahn: HP: 69%
Commands: Ice Beam: (Dratini),Shadow Ball, Dynamic Punch (Shadow)
Health Effects: Speed Slightly Reduced, Paralyzed

Lucky: Chansey HP:63%
Commands: Dynamic Punch, Psychic (shield),Ice Beam (dratini)

Arena: A Storm worse than a hurricane, Tornados circling arena, Injury Imminent. Moat overflowed Battle field 3 feet of water covering ground and rising. Will keep increasing greatly until several attacks cancel it out

Battle
Round 4

As this new Round unfolds three foes stare each other down as Dratini watches on wearily. This soon changes as the commands are called and Dratini heads into action to save there friend. Before anyone realizes it Dratini is right behind Feizhi. Who quickly turns to stop from being knocked to the ground with no avail. Dratini was to fast for Feizhi, As she is knocked to the ground she cries out and releases the ice beam she was intended to use. As it hits Dratini she is thrown back from the force and collides with Lucky. Shadow sees his chance and begins to race towards the startled Chansey and nocks her to the ground in a mighty fury. As she is falling to the ground she Tries to punch at Shadow but soon stops when she is bombarded with a black ball that came directly from the infuriated Umbreon. An explosion rings out and that cues Dratini To use an almighty Thunder Attack on Feizhi who panics and cant do anything then is fried in the water.

Out of the blue three more tornadoes touch down and wind around the arena destroying anything in their path. As a tornado topples one of the walls of the arena the water quickly drains. Then everyone is swept away with the water holding on for dear life. The Flood Then recedes and the battle goes on as normal… Or as normal as a hurricane can get. Dratini uses its one and only chance as the opponents are startled Dratini Directs Another Thunder Straight at Feizhi once more which hits dead on target! That’s how it seems to say the least but Feizhi is quick to notice there is no pain she opens her eyes to see a shield of purple light which grows bright and throws the electric attack right back at Dratini. Shadow, hoping to stop the train of thought coming from Lucky launches a final Shadow Ball which would normally hit its target right on target…However Feizhi had been waiting for that moment and threw her own shadow ball As they collided the force blew Chansey away seeing how it was so close yet the electric attack had already taken its coarse. Then a scream in pain makes everyone aware that Dratini had been hit. Again as Feizhi Sneaks up on Shadow and punches him dead in the face Shadow then falls to the ground. When the white light fades Lucky is ready and powers up an ice beam but cannot find Dratini. She knows it couldn’t have gone far so she looks around carefully but cant find her anywhere… then she spots her and sends a beams of ice but Dratini simply hides behind the wrecked wall as to not get frozen in a block of ice like there alley last time.

Post Battle

Dratini: HP:29%
Health Effects: Slightly Poisoned

Shadow: Umbreon: HP: 35%
Health Effects: Speed ¼ reduced, ¼ frozen

Feizhi: Kangaskahn: HP: 29%
Health Effects: Slightly Paralyzed

Lucky: Chansey HP:42%

Arena: A hurricane, Injury Imminent. Walls Destroyed, Flood Gone, Storm Fading Slowly

Dark Dragonite
9th February 2003, 04:31 PM
OK,
Lucky, Gravijaa Slam!! Grab that umbreon as you teleport up high, then seismic toss it back down, while you use Psychic to lower yourself back to the ground!!

Feizhi, Ice Beam that Dratini X3!!

MetaKnight89
9th February 2003, 09:20 PM
GW7...why didnt DD's pokes fall into the moat?

*sigh...knew Id lose...*
Shadow cant do anything but faint attack..Then if somehow Lucky grabs you teleport away. While she uses Psychic blast her with a Shadow ball.

Dratini protect against the ice beams! Next, counter that ice beam with flamethrower. The last ice beam, counter with your own chiily beam!

Dark Dragonite
12th February 2003, 09:46 AM
Day after my Birthday Bumpage!!

M1ND G4ME
14th February 2003, 03:54 PM
*bumps back* stop it!
My Pokemon: *all tackle me*
Me: x_X

Anyways Sorry it took so long I had to do homework before i was aloud to ref and i was a week behind anyways here ya go

Pre Battle
Feizhi: Kangaskahn: HP: 29%
Commands: Ice Beam x3 (Dratini)

Lucky: Chansey HP:42%
Commands: Gravijaa Slam, Psychic (Umbreon)

Dratini: HP:29%
Commands: Protect, Flamethrower, Ice Beam

Shadow: Umbreon: HP: 35%
Commands: Faint Attack, Teleport, Shadow Ball

Arena: A hurricane, Injury Probable. Walls Destroyed, Flood Gone, Storm Fading Slowly

Battle
Round 5

As the new round, and what may be the last round, comes The four combatants are ready for battle. They race towards each other ready for battle. Out of nowhere Shadow is grabbed by Lucky and is teleported up but disappears. As Lucky is startled by this drops the invisible Umbreon although you couldn’t see it. Then a beam of ice is launched at Dratini but is deflected by Dratini who set up an invisible force field before that and remained unharmed.

As you look to the sky you see Chansey falling rapidly as though using the gravijaa slam wasn’t quite a good idea still 50 feet in the air you hear a loud crash and look below her on the ground as Shadow lies on the ground in a heap from the tremendous fall. Feizhi, Disregarding this looks to Dratini who is stunned at the site of the fallen alley. She then Uses another beam of ice to attack the foe but it is quickly countered by a flame thrower that melts the beam of ice, and heads back at Kangaskahn. Then 20 feet from the ground Lucky uses psychic and slowly lowers herself to the ground, but in a weak attempt Shadow throws a shadow ball at her startling her yet again and falling to the ground. When Feizhi looks back to Dratini she launches a final beam of ice towards it but then an explosion is heard throughout the arena as Dratini Uses an Ice Beam of their own. Knocking everyone there backwards from the force. As a white fog covers the arena it is unknown to what has occurred.

Post Battle
Feizhi: Kangaskahn: HP: 19%

Lucky: Chansey HP:33%

Dratini: HP:12%

Shadow: Umbreon: HP: 5%

Arena: A Light Storm, Walls Destroyed, Flood Gone, Storm Fading Slowly

MetaKnight89
14th February 2003, 07:30 PM
Dying....
Dratini blast Fezhi with 3 Ice Beams.
SUbs
If Fezhi uses Ice beam protect!

Shadow MOONLIGHT!!! Then, Shadow ball Lucky then Headbutt!

Dark Dragonite
16th February 2003, 04:58 PM
Lucky, use 3 Ice Beams to Dratini!!

Feizhi, use 3 Dynamic Punches to Umbreon!!

Dark Dragonite
19th February 2003, 02:57 PM
Meh, to save GW the trouble of reffing, MK89 has sold all his pokes, and left ASB, so I believe I win by default??

If so, I accept the 2¥, and not sure who to evolve yet!!

M1ND G4ME
19th February 2003, 03:21 PM
Yes *Declares Steve the winner*

~GW7~

Dark Dragonite
20th February 2003, 08:54 AM
From the win, I choose t catch a male Ponyta, thank you!!