PDA

View Full Version : ~Poll~ Just some random thingies ^^;

Ice Maiden
22nd October 2003, 11:31 AM
Just thought i'd post a poll to celebrate my 1st year anniversary at TPM! Wooh! :P

1. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?

2. What is your favourite part of you?

3. Do you get on with your parents?

4. How long have you been at TPM?

5. How old is your computer?

6. What's your favourite subject at school?

7. PS2, X-Box or Gamecube?

1. I would change my hair colour...I really hate it. Ginger. *Screams in anger* I'd prolly change it to black or blue or something like that.

2. I love my hands! They're all soft and nice...And I have long fingers so that's great for typing...and making weird typos...^^;

3. Not really. We're always arguing over something...They've banned me from the internet, so i'm sneaking on at the moment...

4. 1 year today!

5. It's relatively new...I think we got it in February...:confused:

6. My favourite subject at school is Graphics. I don't know why, it just is!

7. Gamecube. The X-Box is too big and chunky, and the PS2 is just...meh. I've always been loyal to Nintendo! :yes:

Told you it was random...

Pichu
22nd October 2003, 11:51 AM
1. This is not the 'If I could...' game! My grades... I wish they were better...

2. I don't know... really... I got to figure that out someday...

3. NO! My dad... he's just so stubborn, not to mention ultra-smart >_<. My mom... um...I think she cares about me... but I don't really think so.

4. 2 years. the reg. date is wrong, cuz I forgot what was my pass when I returned a year later. Oh ... I should say that I joined in the summer of 2001 as the name of neocyndaquil ... then I left it for 1 year when it was built on EZBOARD

5. Roughly a year.

6. Biochem

7. None of it. I don't play games anymore.

Cheesey
22nd October 2003, 11:53 AM
Congrats Hannah. ^^

I wish I could stop being so rude to people IRL, unintentionally =/ I really don't mean it and I really wish I didn't do it but *sigh* I do. ;_;

O_o; I like my hair when it's blue, aaaand.... Well, being taller than the rest of my year at school >=] It intimidates people. xD

No... Dad just shouts at me or ignores me when I ask him to do something, and he doesn't seem to like me, much either. <_<; My mother... she just ignores me... =\

I joined on the 2nd of November 2000 under the name Dark Jolteon but I left for ages. Then I returned on the 12th of March 2003... Don' believe my profile! ;_;

3 years, I think. It was my grandmothers old one which she got in 2000, she hardly ever used it, then she died earlier this year. I got it, but hopefully I'll get a new one when I'm about 16. ^_^;

Art, because you're given independence... And I like Art. I think I'm pretty good at it, and I get top marks... ^^ It's great. Its my favourite over Music, which I like a lot but not quite as much.

Gamecube. Nintendo makes the best games, and others companies make great games... Basically it gets the best games =P. The controllers perfect, unlike the PS2 one - I find it really crappily designed >_>; It makes so many things more diffcult to control ;_; The graphics suck too. xD The XBox is too chunky and the games are overhyped >_> Or as I said in ummmm a while back...

EgroegSirhc: I don't like the XBox controller, it's too chumly =/
EgroegSirhc: *chunky XD
LittlePikachuTPM: Chumly :P

classy_cat18
22nd October 2003, 11:57 AM
1. My temper. Some people in the Video Games threads have seen the ugly side of me when they diss the Gamecube.
2. My hands or eyes. They're the parts that boys complement on the most. I love my 4.5 ring size!
3. I love my Mama and my Mama loves me! I don't really like my dad right now, though. He lives in Bermuda and doesn't call much. He doesn't write period.
4. Let's see...a little over a year.
5. It will be one year old on February.
6. Computer Animation rocks!
7. *does the Cabbage Patch* Go Gamecube, go Gamecube, you rock Cube, beat X-Box...

Wergoheb
22nd October 2003, 01:10 PM
No lisp, Teeth not messed up :{<

i have a nice shoulder... sexy muscular shoulder

they irritate me... but are better than most

*shrugs* a week? two weeks? couple of years?
*edit* 05-07-2001

erm, i blew up my computer... so let's go with N/A

i am liking my "MM110 - Communicating with multimedia" class right now.

AntiAsh Superstar
22nd October 2003, 01:58 PM
1. I would like to not be so bloody short sighted, then I wouldn't have to wear glasses and they wouldn't constantly be put at risk by my clumsiness.
2. I like me hair, sure it's mad, uncontrollable and a pain in the butt to look after, but at least it's unique and I wouldn't have it any other way!
3. I get on with me mum, she's more like a sister to me than a parent and makes for a decent drinking partner. I wouldn't know about me dad, he did a runner on us ages ago.
4. Been here since March 2001. It's amazing I've stuck here for so long really.
5. Wouldn't know, the laptop I'm using atm is Soo's. My computer is still at me mum's coz she wouldn't relinquish her Internet connection, and that I've owned for about six months now.
6. n/a, I don't do this 'school' thing, right now I spend all day doing data entry for a greetings card firm. :o
7. Never played any of em, I'm so behind with the times, but I'm going with Gamecube coz so far I've owned every Nintendo console save the ill-fated virtual GB and fail to see why I should break the trend!

Gligar_Man
22nd October 2003, 02:13 PM
1. my hair owuld never grow (y) so it could be left bald

2. hands

3. my mom, yeah

4. 5-00 (jolteon5000) then that name got deleted sometime between then & the day i registerred this one, cause of kevin i guess, thn i was sofa_king for a while, and on 3-2-1, i was like hey, theres not gonna be another on of these forever, so i registerred again

5. 5-6 months

6. im graduated, but it would have had to be wrestling practice, or if you mean in school, getting stoned at lunchtime (y)

7. ps2, ngc is lame, and it seems to have an overheating problem, some genious decided hed turn a computewr into a console and called it xbox, unoriginal, has little going for it, ps2 is the lesser of the evils...

titandude21
22nd October 2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Ice_Maiden

i'd like to be more muscular so i'd have a better chance at doing well at contact sports like football

i can come up with enough things to do so that i would never be bored (outside of school)

enough so that we can remain stable when we're around each other.

about a year and a month

about 1 1/2 years old

math (currently pre-calculus)

PS2 for its sports games and online capability, Gamecube for the Mario games.