PDA

View Full Version : Rate My Future Team

Tamazaratsu
30th December 2002, 12:16 AM
Well, not really rate, but help me decide on some good moves for the pokemon chosen, as i am about to start a new game in Ruby. And i know they need a lot of help, so any is appreciated :D

Anyways -

Bashamo
Beak Slash
Blaze Kick
Overheat
Earthquake? (if possible?)

Boomanda
Dragon Dance
Crunch
Dragon Claw
Fly

Abusoru
Slash
Swords Dance
Crunch
Double Edge

Raiburuto
Thunder Wave
Crunch (if possible)
Thunder
Howl

Todozeruga
Surf
Ice Beam
??
??

Aamarudo
Earthqauke
??
??
??

So that's the pokemon i want to use, and i know the moves are awful, so please suggest better ones. :D

Don't Run With Scizors
30th December 2002, 12:54 AM
Bashaamo: When you first get that Torchic, you'd better make sure that it's a female. That's the only way you'll be able to breed moves on, now that Ditto is absent from RuSa. Anyway, You might want to go for Endure + Reversal, since Bashaamo can pull it off nicely. Keep Overheat; you won't be doing much with it if it uses Endure + Reversal.

Boomanda: Drop Crunch for Earthquake, so Dragondance gets a little more use.

Abusoru: Nah, it can't learn Crunch. And you don't need two attacking moves of the same type, either - drop either Slash or Double-Edge. You might want to go for Substitute + Leftovers, too.

Raiboruto: Howl won't help any of its moves on there. I'd recommend HP Water\Ice\Grass, but I doubt you'll be spending all that time looking for one, so I'll just say Thief or something, just so it can be a little more annoying.

Todozeruga: Surf\Ice Beam, Curse, Earthquake, Rest @Mint Berry looks okay to me.

Aamarudo: Breed on Swords Dance and Rock Slide.