1x Raigeki
1x Swords of Revealing Light
1x Magic Cylinder
1x Mirror Force
1x Ring of Destruction
2x Ultimate Offering
3x Mystical Space Typhoon

Card total - 40

Yes. A pretty standard english Valkyrion deck. I prefer CoH's one turn to Snatch Steals infinite and opponent gaining 1000LP. Since I won't be tributing monsters, Snatch Steal's basically useless unless I:
Face a newbie and they have one or more of the Magnet trio
Face another Valk deck.

I have seen neither in the YVD IRC chat so...

Anyway, I opted for UWS and Mage Power over Magic Drain/Jammer.

Monsters - Pretty basic. The Magnet Trio is 3 each to go with Valk. Valkyrion is tough to get out, but I've got 2 Gemini Elves and 2 GAF's just in case I need to wait. Witch and Sangan are obvious, as well. Giant Rat helps get out Alpha and Gamma out early. Since I'll be likely getting it attacked rather than splashing it, I can hopefully keep Cylinder and Mirror Force ready if they try to attack my Magnet Warrior, rather than another Giant Rat...Cyber Jar is to help get my Warriors out as fast as I can(one game I drew the warriors, valk, and MST on my second turn.) and Fiber Jar is in case I've lost all three Gamma's.

Magic/Traps - Most are pretty obvious. Ultimate Offering is to get out all 3 pieces and then Valk for a mere 1000(500 for the 2 extra Summons and the Special Summon) as early as turn 1. Of course, on the first turn of the game I won't be doing this, as it's open to Dark Hole...

Anyway, please rate/review/fix the deck. I accept japanese cards, but please post english options as well. And PLEASE keep it a Magnet Valkyrion deck. Also post explinations of the Japanese cards. Oh and if it's not TOO much trouble please rate:

Tournement play
Casual Play
Deck Idea
Construction

Or you can be lazy and just rate the Construction, I don't mind ^_^;;

DarkTemplarZ
22nd October 2003, 06:54 PM
-1 Magnet Valkyrion
+1 Premature Burial
For better chance of absolute evil combo. Sacrifice for Valkyrion, sacrifice Valkyrion to bring back the magnet warriors, sacrifice Magnet Warriors for 2nd Valkyrion, revive the first one. Bam, major ouchie. Besides, 3 Valkyrion's is not a great idea. You'll end up getting loaded up with them and not be able to summon.

-2 GAF
+2 Last Turn
Face it, ur monster count was absurd. 23 monsters= not a good idea. Besides, it's unlikely Valkyrion will last too long, because once he hits the field he's your opponent's #1 target. In a couple turns some monster removal will knock him out. With Last Turn you can knock out your opponent with no problem at all.

Otherwise looks good.

Tourney play: As is about a 5. Valkyrion wouldn't last too long and you won't win with Gemini Elves lol

Casual Play: About a 8. Same problem as before, but less mon removal in casual play usually

Deck Idea: 9. Not many people play Valkyrion decks anymore.

Dark-San
22nd October 2003, 08:48 PM
-2 GAF
+ 1 Premature Burial
+ 1 Call of the Haunted

I'm the lazy kind so construction wise, this deck seems kinda fine. 'Cause its a fun deck so it doesn't really need to be competitive...

SWAMPERT1
22nd October 2003, 09:16 PM
all i have to say is u have a LOT of balls if you use The Magnet Warrior family in a Tourny.

Chrisodeo
24th October 2003, 01:45 AM
The only beef I have is that Alpha, Beta, and Gamma can fuse from the hand. While this makes them more difficult to destroy, it severely depletes your hand size. I'd drop the Giant Rats and Ultimate Offering, and stick with playing one per turn. Also, where's Mirage of Nightmare?!

The Muffin Man
24th October 2003, 08:58 PM
I don't like randomly discard from an opponents effect, and with all the Yata lock, I don't think forcing myself to do so is very bright either.

3x Alpha The Magnet Warrior
3x Beta The Magnet Warrior
3x Gamma The Magnet Warrior
2x Valkyrion The Magna Warrior
2x Gemini Elf
1x Witch of the Black Forest
2x Magician of Faith
1x Cyber Jar
1x Sangan
1x Fiber Jar

//Magic/Traps

1x Change of Heart
1x Dark Hole
1x Graceful Charity
1x Harpie's Feather Duster
1x Mage Power
1x Monster Reborn
1x Pot of Greed
1x Raigeki
1x Magic Cylinder
1x Mirror Force
1x Ring of Destruction
2x Ultimate Offering
1x Premature Burial
1x Call Of The Haunted
2x Last Turn

STILL a 40 card deck. I removed the GAF, and the Giant Rats. I also added Premature Burial, CotH, and 2 Last Turn, and took out a Valk to keep it at 40, and added 2 Magicians of Faith just for the hell of it. I'm thinking maybe removing Last Turn/UO for Breaker, but then I'd have another slot open...perhaps another Gemini Elf?

Chrisodeo
25th October 2003, 07:09 PM
The beauty behind Mirage of Nightmare is, Draw a Mystical Space Typhoon, chain it to your draw/standby phase, and get rid of MoN, thus producing you an uber four cards for just two. Two for one is ALWAYS a good deal.

Dark-San
26th October 2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by The Muffin Man
I'm thinking maybe removing Last Turn/UO for Breaker, but then I'd have another slot open...perhaps another Gemini Elf?

Maybe for some tribe infecting virus? Hey this fella helps you to get rid of pesky Jinzo...

The Muffin Man
28th October 2003, 09:49 PM
TI-Virus is good and all...but have you looked at the effect? It doesn't get rid of Jinzo. It gets rid of Dark-types. As far as I can see it's TYPE, not sub-type. So I can't just say Machine. All Dark monsters are destroyed. I'll look into it, but I'm wary about it.

SageofDarkness
15th November 2003, 10:45 AM
Might I humbly suggest Back Up Soldiers..
*Runz*

Yoh Asakura
15th November 2003, 11:11 AM
- 2x Magician Of Faith
- 2x Ultimate Offering

+ 1x Gemini Elf
+ 1x Magic Warrior - Breaker
+ 1x Imperial Order
+ 1x Mirage Of Nightmares

:+: Breaker for a strength + M/t removal.
:+: Imperial Order, fastest way to get rid of a strong mon is with a magic/spell card.
:+: Mirage Of Nightmares for speed, since Magnet decks need it.

Nice deck though ^_^v

Tourney: 5. It'll probably get owned by beatdowns/lockdowns like everything else =\

Casual: 8. Not many people use hand dis, beat, etc etc in casual play.

As for the "u have a LOT of balls if you use The Magnet Warrior family in a Tourny" comment, I've won a Japanese tourniment using a Magnet Deck =]

The Muffin Man
16th November 2003, 05:49 PM
Actually, Sage, yes you may. That'll help keep the Magnet Warriors in my hand in case I am forced to play them for defense for a while.

Yami - I forgot to take out UO when I realized they could be used from the hand. I'll look into side-decking IO and Mirage.

New deck:
Monsters - 19
3x Alpha The Magnet Warrior
3x Beta The Magnet Warrior
3x Gamma The Magnet Warrior
2x Valkyrion The Magna Warrior
3x Gemini Elf
1x Witch of the Black Forest
1x Cyber Jar
1x Sangan
1x Breaker The Magical Warrior
1x Fiber Jar

Magic/Traps - 21

1x Change of Heart
1x Dark Hole
1x Graceful Charity
1x Harpie's Feather Duster
1xMage Power
1x Monster Reborn
1x Pot of Greed
1x Raigeki
1x Magic Cylinder
1x Mirror Force
1x Ring of Destruction
1x Premature Burial
1x Call Of The Haunted
2x Last Turn
2x Backup Soldier

-SIDE DECK-

1|Psv|Imperial Order
1|Pgd|Mirage of Nightmare
~ They go in for Last Turn or Backup Soldier most likely.
3|Mfc|Amazoness Fighter
3|Mfc|Amazoness Paladin
3|Mfc|Amazoness Swords Woman
3|Mfc|Amazoness Blowpiper
1|Mfc|Amazoness Tiger
~o.o; cuz they're hot, and cuz Tiger was the closest to them XD

Anyway, rate the deck/side-deck(ignore the Amazons, they're for the 13 other side-deck cards)

Last Exile
16th November 2003, 06:42 PM
HOLD IT!

If you're going to use two Last Turns, then it's dead certain that you MUST use at leats 1 Jowgen the Spiritualist! If you use him in combination with Last Turn, you ALWAYS win, because your opponent is prevent from being able to Special Summon!

Take out Mage Power and put in Jowgen the Spiritualist. I would normally recommned Tribe Infecting Virus to most players, but your deck can't afford any discarding, so I think I'll not advise you to put it in.

The Muffin Man
16th November 2003, 08:17 PM
No one uses Jowgen, Because if they use it, chances are a Jinzo will pop up and Last Turn just go screwed. And now you've got Jowgen sitting there going "Oh...crap...heh...Ummm...Hi Jinzo...This is gonna suck".

Besides, if I use Valk, I've got a 3500 monster out. No monster in ANY deck nowadays can stop that except for VERY few.

Dark-San
16th November 2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by The Muffin Man
TI-Virus is good and all...but have you looked at the effect? It doesn't get rid of Jinzo. It gets rid of Dark-types. As far as I can see it's TYPE, not sub-type. So I can't just say Machine. All Dark monsters are destroyed. I'll look into it, but I'm wary about it.

-_-" Read pls
303-022
EXCLUSIVITY VIRUS
Water/Water/4/1600/1000
Discard 1 card from your hand and name a Sub-Type. Destroy all
face-up Monsters on your Field and your opponent's Field of the
named Sub-Type.

It says sub type. And trust me all the ppl in my area are playing it the correct way. In another words, you can name Jinzo by its sub type 'machine' to get it off your back...

SageofDarkness
18th November 2003, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by Darkyouth
-_-" Read pls
303-022
EXCLUSIVITY VIRUS
Water/Water/4/1600/1000
named Sub-Type.

It says sub type. And trust me all the ppl in my area are playing it the correct way. In another words, you can name Jinzo by its sub type 'machine' to get it off your back...

Um... This could cause a problem though if people use Monster Reborn on it and names "Rock" it would obliterate the magnet warriors. Just a thought, don't take ME too seriously.. ehem

The Muffin Man
18th November 2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Darkyouth
-_-" Read pls
303-022
EXCLUSIVITY VIRUS
Water/Water/4/1600/1000
named Sub-Type.

"Tribe-Infecting Virus/Exclusivity Virus:
MFC-076-Super Rare
Water/Aqua/4/1600/1000
Effect: Discard 1 card from your hand and declare 1 type of monster to destroy all face-up monsters of the declared type on both sides of the field."

Are you quite done?

Dark-San
18th November 2003, 06:55 PM
Its wording would change in future somehow... Wonder how upper deck can screwed up the game -_-"

Roy Karrde
18th November 2003, 07:27 PM
Hey guys remember they released Skull Lair with different wording than the Japanese version and have now changed it so I would expect TIV to change soon. The best thing to do is email Upper Deck and ask them which one is correct and are they going to correct their mistake.

Yoh Asakura
18th November 2003, 07:43 PM
..don't always go by edo's translations....

..since he is sometimes wrong..... ask kelv if you're not sure... kelv will know...