PDA

View Full Version : Taking requests... again.

Nuriko
22nd October 2003, 07:44 PM
Okay, I've been real bored lately... I'm not even real busy with schoolwork, I have a real easy semester. x_x; (band, computers...) And I've also been in a real drawing mood, but of course, like usual, I have no clue what to draw, so I thought I'd take requests again. ^_^

Okay... there aren't many rules, except:

1. Only 3 requests at a time. If I already have 3, no more... but when I finish one, you can request another.
2. All pictures will be done in my own style... so please don't complain, or ask for pictures in a certain style, because I'm uncomfortable trying to force myself to draw in a style I'm not used to.
3. Please be as descriptive as you can, so I know exactly what you want and am less likely to do it wrong.
4. I can refuse any request that's too complicated or anything. x.x; If that's the case, I'll give you a chance to change your request a bit first.

Okay, and you can choose how you'd like them done... there's basically three different ways:

1. Sketch
Example:
Here (http://groups.msn.com/chikaspics/uglysketches.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=55) or here (http://groups.msn.com/chikaspics/uglysketches.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=53).
These are often fairly messy... but I tend to be better at pencil shading than computer shading, and my sketches have a whole different look to them...

2. CG
Example:
Here (http://groups.msn.com/ChikasPics/pics.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=58) or here (http://groups.msn.com/ChikasPics/pics.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=47).
Sketched on paper, but coloured on photoshop. They have a much clearer look to them, I guess...

3. Oekaki
Example:
Here (http://www.pokemasters.net/oekaki/pictures/6.png) or here (http://www.pokemasters.net/oekaki/pictures/447.png).
Hmm, kinda messy, but the overall look isn't too bad... ^^;

So yeah, that's all of them... please state which kind you want me to do, because I don't like choosing these things myself. x_x And yeah.. request away.. anything.. but just follow the rules please. Oh, and don't expect a masterpeice, I still think my art sucks quite a bit... but hey, the more requests I get, the more I draw, and the more I draw, the better I get at it. ^^ Anyway... request away. Thanks!!

SmearGal
22nd October 2003, 09:33 PM
Hiya hi hi~! Lol. ^_^'

Hey Chika, I'd like to make a request if ya don't mind... ^.^'

Okies, will you please draw (in the Sketch style):
A Mewactyl? Imagine a Mew with no arms or tail. Give it Aerodactyl wings and an Aerodactyl tail (kind of short with a triangular tip). Could you have it facing the viewer, it's wings flared slightly, the tail in view, and its face with an expression of smug amusement? (I believe this smiley says it all: :3) ^_^'

Anyway, if you can do this, thanks a bunch! I still say you've got a really cute style, so keep up the practice. :D

~Smear
Edit: ....Yeeeeeah.... *smiles innocently*

Azureon
23rd October 2003, 12:07 AM
Yay! ^^ Aw, I know how you feel with the boredness and all. You're lucky, not being bombarded with schoolwork like me. ;_; But anyways...

Do you think you could draw a pic of Kero-chan for me? o.o Could you make him looking all happy with a face like: ^____^ (except with an open-mouth smile) and with white cake crumbs on his face? For his pose, he's flying in mid-air with his arms raised (and one of his legs raised too) and in one of his paws is a silver spoon. ^^ Just overall looking happy. I think he would look really cute in your style.

Let's see...Could you draw him in (agh, I can't decide...) um...Oekaki style? (The other styles sound really good too, though...) Hope that's not too much trouble...o.o

Thanks very much if you can do this! ^^

Kari and Mewtwo
23rd October 2003, 12:28 AM
hmm.. for this request, i'm going to assume you're familiar with Inuyasha..

Could you (in CG style) have Mewtwo holding Tesusaiga (in its rusted form, obviously) and sneering down at Inuyasha, who is knocked out cold at m2's feet, with Kagome standing next to (but somewhat behind) Mewtwo with a suprised look on her face, with Shippou & Vulpix off to the side staring at each other curiously?

Sorry if this sounds like a lot.

Nuriko
23rd October 2003, 07:21 AM
Yay! I got three requests and each one is in a different style! XD

SmearGal: I think I get what you mean for the pose. ^^ Ooh, this sounds like fun... *prints out request so she can work on it at school*

Azureon: Okay.. aaaw that sounds so cute. ^_^ I'll try my best... and I'll try to draw it while in a happy mood... (my current emotions tend to show in my pics...) Oh, and beleive me.. I have it easy this semester, but I *will* be bombarded next semester.. ;_;

Kari & Mewtwo: I will try.. o.o; But I guaruntee it'll take me a lot longer to do, so be patient, and it probobly won't turn out that good either. x_x (I'm bad at putting a lot of different characters and whatnot into one pic...) If there's anything you can do to make it be a tiny bit simpilar, it would be appreciated. ^^; If not.. well.. be patient with me. x.x

Okay, anyway, no more requests until I finish these three, thanks. ^_^

Lynx Wolverina
23rd October 2003, 07:57 AM
Id like a Scorster picture if its possible! It can be photoshop!

http://flece.free-host.com/scorsterwcolor.jpg

He has scales as you see, and the spike shell is like a turtlesī one.
You can put him under water if you want.

Nuriko
23rd October 2003, 08:17 PM
SmearGal: Wow.. I actually finished it. x_x I swear, it looked so much better before I scanned... ><; Especially the hand thingies.. I dunno what happened to them. O.o;; I swear they looked so much less awkward before.. ah.. well.. oh, and those wierd smudges that are on the belly are from my mom spilling some sort of butter on it. X_x;; But it's not that noticeable... or so I hope...
Anyway, here ya go.
http://groups.msn.com/ChikasPics/uglysketches.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=59

Azureon: I finished your's too... but dun kill me.. I just discovered how much I cannot draw Kero-chan. >_<;; He looks nothing like he should. ;_; I'm so sorry.. *sob* Plus it's so messy... but I'll blame the oekaki for that one. X_x;; Hey, if you actually go visit the tpm oekaki, you can veiw the animation to it... I think that's the only interesting part to the whole picture. XD
Anyway, here it is.
http://www.pokemasters.net/oekaki/pictures/147.png
Don't kill me. ;_; Either of you.

Kari & Mewtwo: Haven't started... I'm kinda debating weather or not to actually do this one.. o.o;;

Lynx Wolverina: Okay, I said no more requests, but since I just finished two, I guess I could do this one. x.x; Just next time, try and make sure I have an open spot first, okay? ^^;;

Okay, I think that's it. Since I'm also doing Lynx Wolverina's request, I'm open for just one more request. ^^ Actually, I might be nice and do two right now, because of the whole kari & mewtwo thing... if I do do that one, I might work on it a lot slower... like a little at a time.. x.x; So yeah, for now, 2 more requests. That's it. Thanks! ^_^

Fai D. Flowright
23rd October 2003, 09:03 PM
Oh, Oh! *raises hand* I'll take one of those. You can probably guess what I'm going to request already, and you are probably right. My gigantic, but not rediculous, Eeveelution request (Oekaki Style, please). Here it is:

Eevee: Normal
Vaporeon: A SLIGHTLY deeper shade of blue for his main body.
Jolteon: Dirty Yellow, close to what's in the attachment below.
Flareon: So that he looks pretty close to the attachment below.
Espeon: An Ocean blue gem and a tuft of hair on it's head that looks like the tuft on the Pichu that Lightning used to have in his sig.
Umbreon: The rings on him should be this color. http://www.psypoke.org/dex/shiny/342.gif

The second thing is having them all doing a move.

Eevee: Quick Attack (is not a nessecity)
Vaporeon: Firing Water Gun
Jolteon: Dropping a Thunderbolt
Flareon: Kicking back Ember (face should still be seen, more of a profile view would be best, IMO)
Espeon: Creating a Shadow Ball
Umbreon: Lunging to Bite (is not a nessecity)

If you can do that for me, I shall praise you forever!
If not, I understand. It's a lot to ask for, I have confidence that you will pass with flying colors. Just remember, a FAMILY PHOTO, not individual pics of each. Thanks to the extremes in advance!

I hope this isn't too much. If it is, let me know and I can remove some things from it or change some thing around to make it a bit easier. Hope to see you soon! Thanks soooo very much if you can do it! ^_^ See Ya!

[attachment deleted by admin]

LightNinetales
24th October 2003, 03:52 AM
Maybe you could do a ninetales with a baby Vulpix?(in CG style)

The Ninetales is white,with green eyes.The Vulpix is shiny and has sky blue eyes.

Lynx Wolverina
24th October 2003, 06:49 AM
hey thanks, Im glad you will do it, Im look ing forward!!

Kari and Mewtwo
24th October 2003, 03:15 PM
If its too much, i guess you can just limit it to Shippou & Vulpix and forget about the whole "mewtwo owning inu with kagome in the background" idea.

Nuriko
24th October 2003, 08:46 PM
Kari & Mewtwo: Sure, I can do the Shippou/Vulpix... I'm really sorry I couldn't do the whole thing for you, it's just, it'd take me forever. Maybe one day, if I'm really bored and have a lot of time on my hands, I'll try out the rest of your request, kay? For now, it'll just be Vulpix/Shippou. ^^

Lynx Wolverina: No prob. ^^

LightNinetales: Okay, sounds cute. ^_^ I havn't drawn Vulpix/Ninetales in a while, but hopefully I'll have no problems.

Whiteangel: Lol, alright, I can do that... but keep in mind it'll take me awhile, because of the size, so you'll have to be patient. Oh, and I also have a few questions, which I'd like you to answer, if that's okay, because it'll make it a lot easier for me.
er..
First of all, when you say you want them all performing a certain attack, do you mean at eachother, or just kinda wherever, or all aiming at one sorce, or all outwards in all directions, or what? x_x; I have no clue what to do about that.
Also for the Flareon, could you specify exactly what you mean by "kicking back ember"? ^^;; Thanks!

Oh, and since I now have 4 requests, which is 1 more than I originally wanted, please, no more requests until I get at least 2 more done. I'll let you know when. Thanks!!

Fai D. Flowright
24th October 2003, 09:05 PM
On your first question, go with the "all in different directions" idea.
One the second, rather than him blowing it out of his mouth or whatever, it's like the idea that they are on the ground under him and he is using his hind legs to kick the embers back. But I made mention of it being from the side because it would be kind of strnge to look at the attack from the front and staring at his butt.

Hope that explains what I mean a little better. Thanks for accepting the request, also. I really appreciate it!

Gligar_Man
25th October 2003, 06:17 AM
could you draw a gligar wearing armor, X)

i always thought it would be funky, and i really like your talent, very nice

Nuriko
25th October 2003, 09:46 AM
Whiteangel: Okay, I understand now, thanks. ^^

Gligar_Man: Thanks for the compliment. ^_^ But... if you read my last post, then you should've seen the no more requests. x_x; So, yeah, I'm not open for any more requests right now, sorry... maybe try again later, but next time read my last post carefully to make sure I'm still taking them, okay? ^^; thanks.

Oh, and Azureon, I just realized I completely forgot the spoon!! >_<; I don't know how I could.. gah, that just makes the picture even worse, I'm so sorry... ;_; If you want, I'll redo it for you. I coudl always edit it and add the spoon, which i just tried doing... but it just doesn't work that way. x_x; Again, I'm so sorry... ><;

Gligar_Man
26th October 2003, 04:43 PM
oh i didnt see that in the last paragraph, sorry to seem like an ***, ;_;

i apologize... everytime a good person who i think can draw it i always miss the cut off, this is like the 50th time, ;_;... i give up

Nuriko
26th October 2003, 04:54 PM
Oh no, that's okay, I don't mind at all. ^^ Everyone makes mistakes. And I didn't mean that I'd never do your request ever... it's just, I have to finish the other's first. I've got 4 of them, so it'll be awhile. But maybe when I'm done those, I'll try your's okay? It seems simple enough. The reason I don't want a bunch of requests at once is because it stresses me out too much... so I'm just trying to take it slow, and do one at a time. But if a whole bunch of people request, and I have like... 7 of them or something, then I feel rushed, like I've got to hurry and finish one so i can work on the next, and therefore get really stressed out, and.. yeah. So that's why I'm only taking three at once.

Is that okay, Gligar_man? I'll try your request after these 4. And from now on, if somebody wants a request from me, just wait, okay? Because eventually, I will have another open spot, you just have to be patient, and it puts a lot less stress on me. Thanks.

Kari and Mewtwo
26th October 2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Nuriko
Kari & Mewtwo: Sure, I can do the Shippou/Vulpix... I'm really sorry I couldn't do the whole thing for you, it's just, it'd take me forever. Maybe one day, if I'm really bored and have a lot of time on my hands, I'll try out the rest of your request, kay? For now, it'll just be Vulpix/Shippou. ^^

dont worry about it. But if you do happen to do the rest, thanks.

Gligar_Man
27th October 2003, 09:18 AM
ok, thats cool, i appreciate it (y)

Pokemon Kid
27th October 2003, 11:44 AM
CG Pikachu please! :)

StellarWind
27th October 2003, 12:52 PM
Good grief, AnimeFever, what part of "no more requests until she finishes her current ones" don't you understand?

Azureon
28th October 2003, 07:35 PM
Awww!!! -^^- Why would I kill you for that? Kero-chan looks so cute! I love it! He looks so adorable, the happy way you drew him and all! I think he looks just fine! Everything looks right to me. ^_^ I love the shading, and his wings and tail. ^^ And his feet too. So cute!

Lol, I did visit the oekaki, and I saw the animation thing too. That is so neat! I love watching how you drew it and all. And I thought some of the things you wrote down were pretty funny too. XD But I think you did a great job! All of your work produced a great result. ^^

Aww, I really, really love it. ^__^ *huggles Kero-chan* Thank you so much! Oh, and don't worry about the spoon! Please don't worry about it... I think he looks just fine without it. The spoon doesn't really matter that much, anyway. ^^; All that matters is the Kero-chan in the piccy. -^^- You did a great job. Once again, thanks so much. ^^

Nuriko
1st November 2003, 01:04 PM
Okay, sorry I've been taking so long... I suddenly got busy. -_-; And no, I don't have any more finished, just yet... but I'd like to update you all on how the requests are going. ^^

Kari & Mewtwo: I have it all sketched out... all I have to do is colour it. ^^

Lynx Wolverina: I have a rough sketch... but my god, that creature is more complicated than it looks. I can't get it's fins or anything looking right... and in all, it's really simplified... is this okay? I just can't match the awesome-ness of that picture you attached.. ;_; I tried. It looks really messed up. If you don't want a request that's that bad... you could possibly give me an easier one, and I'll do that for you. But I'll still finish this as well, I'm just warning you, it's not looking good.. I just am not able to draw sea creatures well, I guess. ><;

Whiteangel: I havn't started your's yet, sorry... ;_; I will soon though, promise.

LightNinetales: I have a rough sketch. ^^ Expect it coloured.. um.. soon.. when I'm done with a couple other requests, that is.

Thanks everyone for being patient!! ^_^

And still no requests, please. If you do, they'll be ignored.. sorry. >_<