Heal Bell
Yawn
Safeguard

Flygon @ Shell Bell

Crunch
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Return

Any suggestions for the last poke and team improvements, natures, EV training and movesets?

Btw, this is my first post here, hello there.

Bill.

titandude21
23rd October 2003, 06:46 PM
Gorebyss: don't get too greedy... surf over double team... also it'd be better for it to pass agility, so that over iron defense/amnesia. attach leftovers... - att, + anything, EVs basically anywhere except attack

banette: will-o-wisp over t-bolt, spite/filler over trick, and give it leftovers... adamant/jolly, evs in att and speed

ninetales: flamethrower, will-o-wisp/hypnosis, spite, roar/rest/confuse ray.. modest, evs in spatt and speed.

Chimecho: anything over safeguard... preferably shockwave/hp electric/hp anything else special/calm mind.. modest/timid, put EVs in spatt and speed

flygon: shell bell sucks. go EQ, HP Rock, Return/Dragon Claw/Fire Blast, Dragon Claw/Fire Blast @ choice band or EQ, Fire Blast, Dragon Claw, Screech/HP Rock @ Leftovers... give it lots of speed, rest is up to you

idk about the last one... no major weakness you need to fill at the moment... maybe try an electric/normal/fighting pokemon

Reptile39
23rd October 2003, 06:57 PM
Mmm... my points in relation

Trick is on Banette for one reason and one reason only it prevents it being hazed. Banette can be pretty nasty when baton passed to. Mmmm the moveset for Banette is tough to put together, I was thinking he could go with screech and shadow ball/return but that only leaves 1 more slot, so just shadowball and return, thunderbolt gives him a super-effective against steel which he doesnt normally have, as normal suffer against steel.. despite his spc atck being far from excellent.

Ninetails mmm.. well I need some kind of hazer, if he does that role its looking good and could maybe brn shuffle.

For a last poke maybe...

Machamp

Bulk Up
Cross Chop
?
?

Bill.

titandude21
23rd October 2003, 07:25 PM
Trick switches your item and your opponent's item, so giving them leftovers is usually not a good idea.

electric is neutral to steel, not super effective, although logically it should be super effective

machamp: cross chop, bulk up, EQ, RS

Reptile39
23rd October 2003, 08:03 PM
Sorry I meant Taunt, not trick. Got myself a lit' confused there.

Bill.