- Recover

Sunny day powers up both sacred fire and solarbeam, and recover for recovery :P

Meganium
@ Leftovers
- Razor leaf
- Light screen
- Synthesis
- Ancienpower

I really don't know about having sunny day on Ho-oh with this Pokemon on my team... Then again, Sunny day raises the power of Synthesis. Maybe if I put Solarbeam over Razor leaf?

Blastoise
@ Leftovers
- Surf
- Icebeam
- Earthquake
- Attact

Again, the Sunny day problem. I guess Icebeam and E-quake will have to do...

Crobat
@ Leftovers
- Fly
- Confuse ray
- Toxic
- Meanlook

I love this Pokemon! Traps, confuses, and poisons. Then, with Fly, one more turn for Toxic, Leftovers, anc Confuision to act!

Golem
@ Pink bow
- Earthquake
- Rock slide
- Fire blast
- Explosion

I like this set. Pink bow for an extra boom on explosion, though I'm not sure...

Number1ChanseyFan
24th October 2003, 10:09 AM
Jolteon's moveset is ok, you may want to replace either Agility or Double Team with Thunder Wave.

Ho-oh's set is standard.

Meganium's moveset is fine. Keep Razor Leaf on Meganium, don't replace it with Solarbeam. Sunny Day's effect lasts for 5 turrns after it is used, and I don't recommend bringing in a fire weak Pokémon like Meganium while Sunny Day is in effect. Even though Sunny Day has some good effects on Meganium, like allowing it to use Solarbeam without charging, and getting full recovery from Synthesis, the downside of Sunny Day isn't worth it. Sunny Day makes fire type attacks 50% stronger, and if Meganium were to get hit by a Sunny Day powered Fire attack, when it is already weak to fire, the results won't be good. So just keep your moveset as it is, although Leech Seed could be a decent option over AncientPower.

Blastoise is ok, just go with Rest over Attract. Haze over Earthquake also wouldn't be a bad idea.

Crobat's set is good.

Golem-Very good, I still prefer Leftovers as an attachment, but Pink Bow will work to boost Explosion's power, so whichever attachment you prefer will work.

Overall: Your team has a 3x Ice weakness, (Meganium, Crobat, and Golem.) and a 3x Electric weakness (Ho-oh, Blastoise, Crobat.) Also, your team will have a lot of trouble dealing with a Pokémon that has Earthquake and Rock Slide, such as Machamp or Tyranitar. Considering how common Electric and Ice attacks are, you may want to consider changing a couple of the Pokémon in your team so that you are not so weak to those common attack types.

Green_Pikachu
24th October 2003, 11:03 AM
jolteon's set is horrible. double team/agility is worthless. thunder-wave and substitute are much more valuable. well, maybe keep agility, but I really don't see how you benefit from it. you don't really have a physical sweeper, and Ho-oh is not that good either.

ho-oh is cheap, but it doesn't matter, because you probably wouldn't fair too well with that set anyway. lol

meganium is ok, i guess. o_O i hate synthesis, it's yucky.

blastoise is bad. attract and quake? you're gonna have to lower his attack dvs a lot if you want female, and earthquake is bad enough on him running off no STAB and an average attack.

crobat is good in theory, but it's a shame it doesn't really work.

golem u can throw counter over fire blast and go with scope lens. it's fun.

wow. talk about a boltbeam nidoking problem. hah.