PDA

View Full Version : Surskit eppy preview and discussion

Clockenstein
23rd October 2003, 08:50 PM
Hello everyone.

I haven't start a new thread for a long time, but I want to know what's the preview for the next week's episode looks like? Only those who watches this week's episode should answer this. Thanks.

Clockenstein
23rd October 2003, 11:40 PM
Nevermind that question. I already saw the preview. Btw, that Surskit trainer really looks like Max.

Animelee
24th October 2003, 12:32 AM
Yep, both Haruka's brother and that guy are named "Masato".

Gaborn
24th October 2003, 01:00 AM
This episode looks hot (two Masato!). I think it's super funny how Skitty was treating Jessie's hair like a tassle.

I wonder what Giovanni will be doing with Surskit during Team Rocket's acid trip this week. There is this disturbing image in my mind of Surskit floating around a tub with the old man. X_x;

Animelee
24th October 2003, 02:17 AM
Heh, maybe they'll picture Surskit using the nectar that it secrets from its legs to spread on Giovanni's toast and sweeten his morning tea, or something. XD

Light_Togetic
24th October 2003, 11:03 AM
Pokemon really love Jessie's hair, don't they? Personally, if pokemon did that to me, it'd drive me nuts too! (And I can understand how she feels, having long hair myself). What I wanna know is how she can whip it around like that O.O

Anyway, since Masato isn't my favorite character in the whole world, I'm not extremely ecxited about this episode, but hey, it might be funny.

It seems to me that the episodes lately have been focusing more on May and Masato and TR more than Ash and Brock. Maybe it's just me. Hopefully they get good at balancing the time all the characters have; that way, everyone's happy.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
25th October 2003, 04:16 AM
Heh, usually if two persons have the same name in real life, it is awfully confusing how different they look. For instance, there used to be two guys named 'Aki' in my class, one was big and stout and the other was small and a bit thin.

Anyways, this is what I was able to make out of http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_ag/2_yokoku/main.html:

Masato And Masato! Protect Ametama!

Satoshi and friends, who continue their journey heading for Hajitsuge town, have arrived to a Pokémon Center neighbouring a beautiful lake. There they meet a boy with the same name as Masato, called [Masato-kun], but he doesn't get along well with Masato and they quarrel.

After leaving the Pokémon Center, Masato finds Masato-kun, who adores Ametama, near the lake. The two begin to quarrel again, but Team Rocket appears there, trying to steal Ametama. As soon as they have gone to look for the Ametama surprised and succeeded in running away to the forest, the two make friends with each other. So Masato and Masato-kun cooperate and determine to protect Ametama!

Masato=Max
Ametama=Surskit

Chris 2.1
25th October 2003, 02:09 PM
So does Masato-kun own a Surskit? and does, by any chance, Masato CATCH one?

Nikku-San
26th October 2003, 02:38 AM
Uh... yeah. Max doesn't get along with his clone but they hit it off when the thieves (who got there by following little Max in the first place probably) steal big Max's Surskit.... Right. What could Giovanni do with a Surskit? Let me guess, to clean his olympic sized swimming pool? Gaaaah. ~_~

Chris 2.1
26th October 2003, 08:57 AM
Maybe Surskit's sap can help mend Giovanni's clogs or tap-dance shoes ^^ or even help him with his airplane model kits! Lol. The possibilities...