PDA

View Full Version : [RMT] Need EV Help

Undertiming
24th October 2003, 01:16 AM
Ok keep in mind this a ingame team and mostly I just wanna get advice on EVs so weaknesses and stuff aren't EXTREMELY important but you can mention it. Also I don't know the traits off the top of my head and this is done really quickly. Sorry. Also don't suggest Hidden Power cause I don't wanna go through the trouble. Maybe eventually...Also keep in mind this is in game so I won't have all the TMs all the time. Things like Rest and Earthquake can only be used once (unless you can breed).

Alakazam@Lum Berry
Ability: Synchronize
+Speed -Attack
Psychic, Calm Mind, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch

Gyarados@Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
+Attack - Special Attack
Dragon Dance, Return, Taunt, Earthquake

Regice@Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
+Special Attack - Attack
Rest, Toxic, THunderbolt, Ice Beam

Zangoose@Leftovers
Ability: Immunity
+Attack -Special Attack
Return, Quick Attack, Swords Dance, Shadow Ball

Weezing@Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
+Defense -Special Attack
Haze, Explosion, Sludge Bomb, Will-O-Wisp

Salamence@Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
+Special Attack - Attack
Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Hydro Pump, Crunch/???

Once again I need help with the EVs. Thanks again.

TeleFox
24th October 2003, 04:27 AM
Lucky me; your pokémon are pretty easy when it comes to EV's ^_^.
BTW, I'll be using the HP/Atk/Def/Spd/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def format for your viewing pleasure:

Alakazam - 6/0/0/252/252/0 - Wham.

Gyarados - 162/200/72/16/0/60 - This set assumes max. DV's (which you probably won't have :D), you might want to throw some Def back into Spd to get it just over the 200 limit (I went for 202 here).

Regice - 150/0/60/0/200/100 - If you haven't caught Mr. Cube yet, I'd suggest going for a +Sp.Def -Atk nature (Calm) to really make the most of it's tankish potential.

Zangoose - 82/240/24/140/0/24 - Same note as Gyarados, but the Spd you might aim for is just over 250. Also, having two normal type attacks might not serve you as well as more type diversity would.

Weezing - 178/180/60/0/0/92 - Mmmmm... tanky, just like momma used to make.

Salamence - 130/0/60/60/200/60 - Sally's stats get hurt pretty bad by the -Atk nature (~31 points loss), why not go -Def instead; that way Dragon Claw and any other physical attacks you use won't lose too much power. If you decide to add more Atk-based moves, shift some EV's from your defenses into Atk.

Hope this helps, good luck to ye.

I missed a slash, Zangoose shouldn't have 24140 EV's in Defense o_O

Undertiming
24th October 2003, 05:29 PM
Awesome. Great. Thanks, that was just what I was looking for. Any other suggestion on moves, EVs, anything?

titandude21
24th October 2003, 09:20 PM
Alakazam: max spatt and speed, not much debate there

Gyarados: since it's ingame, then maybe target somewhere around 220-230 speed. in RSBot, 249/250 (to combat 249) would be optimal. i like it to have max attack. too bad HP (type you want) takes so much work ingame

Regice: put EVs mostly in HP, def, and spdef, a little in spatt

Zangoose: max attack and speed

Weezing: consider fire blast/t-bolt over haze, but then that would cause an EV split. tank up its def, give it high attack, the rest don't make a huge difference

Sala: since HP electric is out of the question, then maybe chesto rest over crunch. max spatt and speed.

the pokes i did not mention a moveset suggestion are fine.