PDA

View Full Version : Attention! To All Fanficcers!

Andrew
24th October 2003, 07:42 AM
Well to the point, we've come to the conclusion of the Fanfic Mod Work EXP, but really, is that what we've led you to believe? Because Mist came up with an excellent twist in the tail... which gives you the control ...

Well basically, you all vote on who you'd like to be considered for Modding. In the competition or not. The person with the highest votes will be back in the running.

However there is one condition * those who quit the Mod Contest or were eliminated through no submission are not eligable.

Otherwise than that, vote here, tell us loud and tell us proud who you want. And do it now, cause we don't have forever to wait...

:) K then

*Conditions subject to change without notice

PS. Don't be stupid and vote for yourself. Because that's not allowed.

And btw Oz, I love editing your posts!

~Mist

I love editing your edits :P

I get the final say then :P

- Oz.

Mist was not here... :D

Final say!

~Mist

Captain Pringle
24th October 2003, 01:00 PM
Put IloveX-TINA back in ;)

2nd edit: question answered, thx oz ^^

Chris 2.1
24th October 2003, 02:25 PM
Mistysakura! she gets my vote! Erm....she WAS put out, wasn't she? ^^;;

DannyBoy
24th October 2003, 03:01 PM
I figured it out and I am going to go with The Decapitated Mole. Even though some of the things he writes freaks me out in a good but weird way he should have a chance again.

Venasaur89
24th October 2003, 03:10 PM
yeah, put IloveX-Tina back. HE's probably the most dedicated reader to the fanfic forums.

classy_cat18
24th October 2003, 03:31 PM
Ya'll forgetting about mr_pikachu. Put mr_pikachu back in now!

Andrew
24th October 2003, 06:16 PM
You're voting for someone to go back into the Mod Contest. They can be someone like Brit Chris who didn't apply in the first place or someone who was kicked out. :|

The Decapitated Mole
24th October 2003, 06:25 PM
Watch me get no votes!

...anywho I vote for ILXT bcuz hes real dedicated and probly shouldve not been eliminated. Toodles. [and hes also the only one who replied to the ivy league]

o_0
jimm

Zee Sage
24th October 2003, 08:17 PM
ILXT, boy I wish I was more popualar maybe then Id get nominated. Oh well havn't been here long enough to actually be Considered to get it.

EDIT: ILXT is my vote.

mistysakura
25th October 2003, 12:48 AM
mr_pikachu, no doubts about it. And Brit Chris, please don't say that I got eliminated (not that I believe in karma or anything...):D

Chris 2.1
25th October 2003, 12:43 PM
Do you mean you don't like being described as eliminated? Or were you not actually eliminated? I never paid attention to this whole mod thing since I missed it x_x........

either way, I say Mistysakura. she's dedicated to replying and i'm sure she's a nice gal. *waves a Mistysakura flag*

DannyBoy
25th October 2003, 12:48 PM
Britchris you pick someone who was eliminated or who you think you would want to be in it. Mistysakura was never eliminated and is still in the game so if you want to change it, go to Fanfiction adn click mod contest part two and on the first post has elimated people or you just pick someone you would want to be in the contest.

Chris 2.1
25th October 2003, 07:09 PM
OHHHHHHHH right! Sorry! I totally understand now ^^;;; anybody feeling the need to thwack me with a rubber mallet, please do so....... NOW ......

Ok...I suppose Citrus Crush Chikorita will be it for me; he has the skill, he has a very nice personality and enough expirience to do well at the job. Go CCC! *Waves a CCC flag around, notices Mistysakura glaring and waves hers, too*

mistysakura
25th October 2003, 07:12 PM
*glare* Nah, just kidding. CCC quit, so you can't vote for him. You can't vote for anyone who quitted or got DQ'ed.

DannyBoy
25th October 2003, 07:18 PM
Ok you kind of did it right and I don't want to sound mean or anything but someone will tell you but CCC did not want to continue along with Gavin. Also there were some others like Cq1, Dragon Claw, Fireguardian and quicksilver. I seen that Misty already said something but I would give you the list so you dont have to keep picking ppl if they were wrong.

dratinihaunter13
2nd November 2003, 02:40 AM
we gotta set some kinda deadline for the voting guys. if anyone hasn't voted yet and really wants to voice their opinion, ya got til the end of November 4th, watever timezone you're in. and make sure it's clear who your vote's for. cool?cool.

Mikey
2nd November 2003, 11:44 AM
Yeah, put the Danny thing (ILXT) back in. He takes the time to read everyone's fics and is a cool person!

Powarun
3rd November 2003, 04:10 PM
I loveX Tina , hey danny really does read almost everything written on these boards. Now he is almost on every day of the year, and we don't want a fan fic modetor here almost once a week or month, nah howabout one three times out of seven. Not only did he read about every fic here, which can be a bit scary, but he has also written about 2.5. VOte I loveX Tina