PDA

View Full Version : [GSC] Extreme Speed Dratini; how many of you have it?

supersceptile
26th October 2003, 02:36 PM
Basically the topic says it all.
How many of you guys have one? I do... and i wasn't trying to get one. :P

Poryhedron
26th October 2003, 03:33 PM
It's not that hard, compared to RS's NYPC sets like ExtremeSpeed Linoone. All you have to do is go somewhere ingame that isn't hard to reach at all once you've gotten that far, and answer some questions the right way (which isn't incredibly hard to figure out, given the rest of the game.)

Kyl3
26th October 2003, 03:35 PM
How do you get one?

HedgeCat
26th October 2003, 03:44 PM
It's in dragon's Den on Crystal.

Poryhedron
26th October 2003, 03:47 PM
In Crystal Version, getting the RisingBadge involves taking a five-question multiple choice test. I don't think you need to get every last one right to get the Badge, but if you pay a return visit to the clan elder at a later time, he'll give you a Dratini, and I believe you do have to have gotten all five correct in order for the Dratini to know ExtremeSpeed.

HedgeCat
26th October 2003, 03:51 PM
Yeah, once you get the questions right, he gives you a Dratini with ExtremeSpeed.

Number1ChanseyFan
26th October 2003, 05:17 PM
Ok, basically, like everybody else said, you get the ExtremeSpeed Dratini in the Dragon's Den in Blackthorn City. After you defeat Blackthorn's Gym Leader, Clair, she will not give you a TM or the RisingBadge, she will send you to the Dragon's Den to take the Dragon Master's Test. Before you enter the Dragon's Den, make sure that you have an empty space in your Pokémon lineup, or else you won't be able to get your Dratini. Also, you will need a Pokémon that knows the HM moves Surf and Whirlpool. (The Red Gyarados will work just fine for that purpose.) Now, once you reach the shrine inside the Dragon's Den, talk to the Dragon Master, he will ask you five questions, answer all of them, and Clair will come in, and ask the Dragon Master how you did. He will tell Clair that you passed, and she will give you the RisingBadge. Walk outside the shrine, and Clair will give you TM 24. (Dragonbreath) After Clair gives you TM 24, go back inside the shrine, and talk to the Dragon Master, and he will give you a Dratini.

Here is a list of the 5 questions that you will be asked by the Dragon Master, as well as the WRONG ANSWERS to them, whatever answer you choose, just make sure that you don't choose that answer that I have listed below each question!! :wave:

1. What are your Pokemon to you?
Do not choose: Underling

2. What helps you to win battles?
Do not choose: Cheating

3. What kind of trainers do you wish to battle?
Do not choose: Weak people

4. What is most important for raising Pokemon?
Do not choose: Violence

5. Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. Which is more important?
Do not choose: Strong or Weak

StellarWind
26th October 2003, 06:17 PM
Yes, I do have an Extremespeed Dratini (now a Dragonair) and Extremespeed was highly useful in process of training her. ^_^

Yay for PokeMon Crystal. ^^

SupremeChampion
26th October 2003, 09:08 PM
i do believe i have one too. trust me, unless you are truly an evil person, you can't get the questions wrong.

~The Italian Stallion

Linux
27th October 2003, 12:29 AM
i have one

boo! i'm not an evil person :(

LightNinetales
27th October 2003, 09:16 AM
Yup,I have the extremespeed dratini.But if this dratini and a female dratini have a child,would the baby know Extremespeed?

Iveechan
27th October 2003, 12:11 PM
Good question. If my stupid brother hadn't lost my crystal, I'd find out.

It would be funny if you answered all the questions the wrong way they gave you a Magikarp with Frustration.

TeleFox
27th October 2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Iveechan
It would be funny if you answered all the questions the wrong way they gave you a Magikarp with Frustration.

LOL, it'd make training one easier tho, provided you made it hate you sufficiently.
Imagine a Magikarp with a 102 BP attack... he really would be the King of Koi.

StellarWind
27th October 2003, 03:20 PM
Or the fish of doom. You take your pick. ^_~

Number1ChanseyFan
27th October 2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by LightNinetales
Yup,I have the extremespeed dratini.But if this dratini and a female dratini have a child,would the baby know Extremespeed?

No, Extremespeed is not a move that can be passed on through breeding, so even if you breed a male ExtremeSpeed Dratini with a female Dratini, the baby will not know Extremespeed.

LightNinetales
28th October 2003, 04:18 AM
And if two extremespeed Dratinis have a child,would the baby know extremespeed?

Kari and Mewtwo
28th October 2003, 11:06 PM
unfortunately, no.. Thus your odds of a max DV extremespeed dratini is the same as getting a max DV lugia.

BTW, anyone know a good set involving Extremespeed dragonite besides curseinite?

Number1ChanseyFan
29th October 2003, 09:25 AM
Ok, here is a pretty good ExtremeSpeed Dragonite moveset... :)

Dragonite

ExtremeSpeed
Thunder Wave
Surf/Flamethrower
Ice Beam
@Leftovers.

Kari and Mewtwo
29th October 2003, 04:00 PM
thanks.

Linux
31st October 2003, 03:16 AM
dynamicpunch, wing attack, extremespeed, curse